Sally and Peter Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamie didn't pause or slow down, but kept on thrusting powerfully in and out of my sex, and as my climax subsided I could feel my arousal growing again, and within a couple of minutes I was heading for a follow up climax. When it hit me, it wasn't quite as intense as the first one, but it was just lovely to have two climaxes just from being fucked. My husband had never given me that experience, probably because he climaxes rather quickly.

In fact I could count the number of times I'd cum on my husband's penis on the fingers of one hand.

"I'm cumming!" Jamie announced just after my second orgasm, and I immediately felt his hot spurts deep inside my vagina.

With both of us satisfied, Jamie and I just cuddled and exchanged little kisses. Mike and Sharon were still fucking but after a few minutes they both reached their own climaxes, and rolled apart.

"I'll pour us all some drinks," Mike suggested, "there's Prosecco in the fridge for the ladies."

"What makes me think you guys have had ladies in your room before." I commented with unveiled sarcasm in my voice.

"Could be." Jamie replied, as he gently played with my right nipple.

Mike opened the bottle of fizz and skilfully filled two flute glasses, then he got a couple of cans of beer out and handed one to Jamie, then he stripped off the rest of his clothes, and Sharon also finished undressing.

We all chatted about this and that for about fifteen minutes, which was weird, because we were all naked.

"This is Sally's first time cuckolding her husband." Sharon announced out of the blue.

"Well that's an honour." Jamie responded.

"Sharon started sucking on Mike's cock and he became hard very quickly.

"Off you go then." Sharon said to him, giving his balls a firm squeeze.

Mike got off the bed and came over to the bed Jamie and I were laying on, and as he reached the side of the bed Jamie rolled off and went over to where Sharon was lying.

"What the hell is going on?" I demanded.

"It's my turn with you," Mike told me as he climbed onto the bed and pulled my legs apart.

I felt furious, they had just assumed that they could swap partners, and Sharon seemed to think it was all fine. I certainly didn't!

"Just lie back and enjoy yourself." Sharon told me, and before I could mount some sort of resistance Mike mounted me.

As he pushed into my wet sex, I was still feeling annoyed, and for some reason, which I didn't understand, I felt defiled, but then, as he started to fuck me, my mind did some sort of flip, much as it had in the pub car park. The result of the flip meant that feeling defiled became erotic, and I started to get really aroused again.

"Fuck me Mike!" I hissed, "bang me as hard as you can."

And he did, and after about five minutes of his relentless pounding, I was close to my third orgasm, and I could tell by his heavy breathing that he was also getting close. I would like to report that we both climaxed together, but it would be a lie. I came first and as my orgasm was waning, he exploded inside me.

Mike unceremoniously rolled off me, and went to shower.

Jamie and Sharon had already finished fucking and she was putting her dress on, so I gathered we were going.

"Come on Sal, party time's over, it's time to go home to our husbands." She told me.

Five minutes later, we were on the street, looking for a taxi.

Finally we got a taxi, and as we headed for home, Sharon turned to me to ask a question.

"So Sally, did you enjoy your evening?"

I didn't hesitate for a second.

"I loved every minute of it, I think it's been the best evening of my life!"

"Good. You are now officially a Hotwife, and Peter is officially a cuckold, and I hope we are going to make these evenings a fixture?"

"Yes Shar, can we do this every Saturday night?" I asked, confident that she would say yes.

"Absolutely!" She answered.

12