Sally Jo and the Seven Penises

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maybe she was pushing her luck. Maybe she wanted to see how ignorant of fresh fucked pussy I could be. Did she want me to notice and have me press her for a confession? I wouldn't give her that. Having her fucking around was bad enough without her thinking I was willing to let her get away with it. Nobody plays stupid better than me. She stayed naked and acting like she wanted fucked, so I fucked her.

"Wow! You sure are ready!"

"I've been kind of in a mood all day."

It was slick and sloppy. Kind of a good feeling if you never have tried it. I put a nice load in her to add to her collection.

"I know you've been fucking other guys."

It would have been easy to say that. Instead I thought of the shit storm it would bring. Either I would be the husband powerless to stop her or I'd get my ass kicked out all together. Life is too short to spend it on alimony and child support while living in some shit hole of a location while driving a beat up old car. I'd keep things as they are. Thank you!

That was my decision. A lot of you understand the situation and enjoyed the story. Fuck you guys that still live in your parents basement with your only sexual experience being how fast you can move your right hand on your dick. Cuckold or Wimp? Again, fuck you. I'll stand by and be a dad to my kids. And, fuck you that think your wife isn't just like mine to some degree. That's the way women are. Your time just hasn't come yet, or you are too stupid to realize it.

*******************

12