Sally, Summer of Sex Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH, that feels so great, Ron, rotate it and push in and out.Fuck me with your hand."

He did as she asked and she moaned loudly in pleasure as he stroked in and out, "Ohhh, Ron, Ohhh!." David looked on, stroking his dick.

"Would you get me off?" she asked.

"off?" Ron asked, unfamiliar with the shorthand.

"Yeah, make me cum, give me and orgasm." she explained through her moans.

"By doing this?" he asked. Her moans and body movements indicated that he was bringing her closer.

"That's all ... you need ... to do," She gasped. "But you ... can ... do more.".

"What more?" He was eager to please, just her current behavior was more than he expected to be able to do to any woman.

"Take two fingers and run them along the front of my vagina, she told him. "There's a rougher, slightly harder area."

"Yeah, I feel it."

"That's my G-spot. Rub harder against that as you stroke in and out and also rub my clit. Pulling and stretching my labia also helps me get off."

"Get off?" He still hadn't digested the slang.

"Orgasm!"

"Oh, How do I do all that at once?"

"Concentrate on my clit and G-spot. Fingers in vagina, thumb on clit. Other hand for labia and to help out on the clit. It can explore my breast, nipples, whatever too." She had forgotten how much needed to be explained to the uninitiated. Years ago she had gone through this procedure with other guys in her stable. Back then it had been a turn on to be explaining the details to guys. Some of them had no idea what a clitoris or vagina were and she had loved the anatomy lessons. Many of them were slower on the uptake than Ron but this did seem a bit tedious.

Ron, immediately got the idea and soon had her squirming and gasping. "Oh! Oh! RON! OH! keep ... Oh! that ... Oh! Ron, up."

"fas ... Oh! ... ter, Oh! har ... Oh! ... der, Oh! on ... Oh! clit ... CLIT! CLIT!"

He did so and also stroked harder in and out.

She came and came hard with a loud shriek, "AAAhhhhh!" Her body shook with pleasure.

Ron stopped as her vagina contracted around his fingers.

"Don ... 't ... st ... op!" Sally told him between spasms. And he went at it with increased vigor. He noticed that rubbing her clit made a big difference so he concentrated on that and was rewarded with a sequence of more intense spasms and a loud scream. "Ohhhh! Gawd!"

Her spasms died away and she told him, "You can stop now."

"Wanna taste?" she asked, almost out of breath

"Taste?"

"Yes, my cunt. Want to taste it?"

"Sure." but he did nothing.

She grabbed his head and shoved his mouth in to her crotch. "Then do it, should be plenty to taste now."

With no more hesitation he stuck his tongue into her and sucked on her labia. "Salty and sour! he said as he pulled slightly away.

"69" she requested.

"huh?" another vernacular he was unfamiliar with.

"69, your head in my crotch and your cock here in my face. Like 6 and 9 have a head and 69 has each head in the legs of the other."

He wouldn't completely get it until later but he knew she wanted his legs at her face while he kept licking at her.

"Condom, please David." He handed it to her and she unrolled it onto Ron's super hard cock. "Clit, Ron, Clit!"

He understood and began licking hard at her clit. His fingers slid once again into her vagina and he soon had her writhing in pleasure. Moments later she shuddered in another orgasm and this time he continued to flick his tongue over her clit and stroke inside her fuck hole until her body calmed down.

"I'm ready for cock," she told him as she caught her breath.. "You ready to give it to me?"

He slowly realized she was saying it was time for him to actually fuck her. "More than ready!"

She grabbed the pillow next to her, pushed it under her butt and spread her legs for him. He quickly moved into position and without difficulty placed his penis at her vaginal entrance.

"Waiting for something?" she asked.

"You ready?"

"Go to it!" and he did.

He plunged his cock to the hilt causing Sally to gasp, "Ahh! that hits the spot!"

Intercourse

"Oh my god!" was his comment to the sensation his brain received from his over-anxious penis. "I never believed ..."

He thrust hard two, three times. His shallow breathing indicated to Sally that he might cum at any moment. "Relax," she suggested. "Take it easy, Ron. Remember you are pleasuring me. You don't want to cum to quickly. You'll enjoy it more the longer you can hold off."

But his cock was telling him to drive in harder and faster, It wanted relief. Sally's warning registered in his brain and he managed, with difficulty to override the signals from below. He paused with only the tip of his cock inside. "How?" he pleaded, hoping Sally could help.

She had worked with many guys and had a couple of suggestions: "Vary the speed, slower if you start to get to excited. I like the changes in speed too, always fast or always slow is frustrating but guys can hold off longer if they go slow. And, if you feel you are really about to come, most guys seem to find it best if they drive in as far as they can and hold it there. Just the tip in seems to make them cum. And when they drive in I can help with my vaginal muscles.

He took the advice and drove in as far as he could. The force of holding himself in combined with tightening muscles and the lesser sensation at the sensitive tip did seem to bring him down. He could feel Sally tightening the entrance to her vagina around the base of his penis. It felt great but also reduced his sensations of cumming.

Out, In, out, in, slowly and then more rapidly. Slowing again as his sensations rose, then speeding up. He had never experienced anything so pleasurable. Sally pulled his body to hers and kissed him passionately with lots of tongue. He responded with his tongue and the sensations rose in his crotch. He drove in and held. Sally kissed all the harder and he felt her large hard nipples pushing into his chest.

"Ungh!" he was trying hard to hold back. Sally reached down to grasp the base of his penis. She was never sure that actually worked, it had failed as often as not, but "Cosmo" claimed it did. This time it worked and she felt him relaxing in her arms.

"Oh god!" he exclaimed. "Incredible. That was a fabulous feeling. I'm not sure it's worth cumming if I can do that again."

Sally had been enjoying herself immensely. After orgasms she loved the feeling of a cock moving inside her. Even better if it could give her another orgasm. She smiled her sensual smile, "I'd love to have you do it again."

"Try doggie or have Sally ride you," David suggested.

"Doggie? Ride?" Ron asked in confusion.

Sally was surprised at Ron's lack of knowledge of the vernacular. He had clearly read up on anatomy and sexual activity from an academic view. He talked like he had spent time with web pornography. "You'd think he'd pick up a few terms," she thought.

"Doggie, is you behind her like dogs fuck," David was explaining. "Riding is when she sits on top with you lying down and your dick sticking straight up into her."

"Cowgirl?" Ron asked causing Sally to wonder how he had picked up just that one term.

"Doggie allows you to fondle my breasts and clit but we can't kiss or see our faces," Sally felt it necessary to help him decide. "Cowgirl has me riding on your cock so I'm in control. Hard to stop me if you start to come. But I'm pretty good at recognizing a guy's signs. We can continue like this. They're all great to me as long as your cock is moving inside me," She had told a white lie since, though she liked any position, she preferred to ride and be in control.

Something about the way she described it and her statement that she was good at recognizing "signs" made up Ron's mind. "Ride me!" He pulled out and lay down on he bed, his anxious cock pointing at the ceiling. Sally quickly straddled him and sat, impaling herself on the shaft, "Ahhh," she signed.

"Mmmmm," Ron hummed in response.

She began slowly moving her body up and down, the shaft moving out and then in. She increased her speed and then began twisting her body left and right. Down, the shaft engulfed by her vagina, the vagina twisting right around the shaft. Up, only the tip inside, The vagina twisting left on the tip. Over and over. Ron was gasping for air. Pleasure streamed from his cock to every fiber of his body. Now the twists came as she was moving up and down. Up, twisting around the emerging shaft. Down, twisting as the shaft disappeared inside.

She paused, slamming down onto the shaft inside her and motioned David over. She had him kneel over Ron's head. That put David's stiff rod right at her face so she could start sucking at it. She took Ron's hands, placing them at her breasts and leaned into them, the rock hard nipples pressing into his palms. Then, before resuming her movements, she reached down and began stroking her clit. This was what she liked: David's cock in her mouth as she sucked and licked at it. She stroked David's cock with one hand and her clit with the other. She rode Ron's shaft while he had his hands massaging her breasts.

She noticed Ron beginning to tighten so she paused with his cock fully engulfed and began madly working her clit. "Hang on boys," she said as the feeling of the oncoming orgasm overwhelmed her. She kept stroking her clit as she came, vibrating wildly.

Her vagina massaged the penis embedded in her and Ron cried out, "Oh my God, what is going on." He felt the waves of contractions demanding his sperm. It would not be denied and he came. He involuntarily pumped into the cunt above him.

Despite her orgasm Sally hadn't quit working her mouth on David's cock. If anything, her vibrating contractions increased her oral activity. That and the two pulsating bodies brought David over the edge too. Moans of pleasure filled the room and the bed vibrated from the writhing bodies.

One by one their contractions ceased and they collapsed onto the bed. Ron first was already lying on his back. Then Sally swallowing David's load rolled off Ron's rapidly diminishing cock. Finally, David, rolled down over Sally and collapsed on her side opposite Ron.

Ron spoke first, "Oh my God, that was amazing. I want to do that again!"

Sally laughed and spoke next, "I think some rest first."

"Stay overnight. The guest room bed is big enough. Sleep with me," Ron implored.

Sally hesitated and then decided she could do worse. "Okay, I will. But you have to make me breakfast."

Hot Tub

David took some persuading to allow Sally to stay overnight.

"Okay! Ron and I will sleep together in the king bed and you can go into another room," Sally had commanded, definitively. "This bed's already been used" she said in response to David's unstated reluctance to allow them to use his parents' bed.

Sally looked out the window, "Is that a hot tub out on your patio?"

"Yeah," David told her.

"Come, on let's rest in there," Sally insisted.

Ever the cautious one, David was hesitant, "What if the neighbors see us?"

"What if they do?" was Sally's response.

"We're naked."

She rose and stepped over Ron, assuring him a view of her genitals. She paused while straddling him. "Exactly!" she said.

She took Ron's hand and he eagerly followed her downstairs and out to the patio. David followed, resignedly. Sally stretched her naked body, "What a beautiful day," she said loudly hoping maybe some neighbors would take a look.

Ron had already taken a seat in the tub and was just checking her out. David went over and turned on the jets before stepping into the tub himself. Sally finally got in. Sitting between the two of them she said, "Come on get close."

No encouragement was needed for Ron to sit with his butt touching hers. He immediately began massaging her ample labia. David took a bit more persuasion and once he was next to her Sally began massaging the two sets of testicles, one set with each hand. She had been thinking of something most of the afternoon while the three of them fucked. "So your parents' are away for a couple of weeks?"

"Yep!" David acknowledged.

"And your brothers and sisters are at their grandparents?"

"Yes."

"Grandmother's," Ron clarified.

"No possibility anyone will be dropping by unexpected?"

"No." Ron replied hesitantly.

"Not a chance," David said with confidence.

"Doesn't that scream 'PARTY'?"

"Not gonna chance it." David said.

Sally looked quizzical, so he clarified, "Not gonna get the neighbors' telling my folks or take any chance of messing things up or breaking them."

"I don't mean a wild party with dozens of people. I'm thinking a quiet, discrete, sex party."

Both guys penises were somewhat relaxed, or at least as relaxed as any eighteen and nineteen year old guys might be with a woman stroking his balls. Ron's cock harden as soon as she had said the words.

"SEX party?" David asked.

Yeah I know three more girls who would love to have sex with you guys."

"Four girls?" David asked.

"Two guys?" Ron's cock was definitely stiff now.

"Four girls but I was thinking you could find two more guys. Better to have equal numbers."

"Who would I ask?" David responded.

"I had sex with most of the math club, grab a couple of them. Do you need my list?"

"No, I know who," David replied. When any math club member had fucked Sally the experience was always shared.

"Who are the girls?" Ron asked, though since he was from out of town he knew he'd not know them. But maybe David would and could tell him.

Sally looked at David, "There's Sarah, Sarah Malone."

David thought a bit, "Sarah Malone, the cheerleader? you're kidding!"

"Yes, that Sarah, she and I were best friends in middle school and we hooked up again after graduation. She' a nymphomaniac like me." She looked at Ron, smiled and said, "While I was doing the math club, she was doing the football team."

David looked at Ron and told him, "Sarah's big on top, if you know what I mean." Ron nodded. "She's small in the middle, nice hips." David concluded with the well known, two hand gesture for a well built woman.

"There's Jennifer Young."

"Another cheerleader? You know her too."

"Met her at a sex party like the one I'm thinking of."

David again looked at Ron, "The best looking girl in school. Un-be-lieve-able!"

"And, there's Eva Romanoff. You won't know her but she's probably better looking than either Sarah or Jennifer, a redhead and a Hooters girl."

Ron was wide eyed and stiff cocked. "Sounds good!"

David was intrigued but his reputation with his parents and neighbors was on the line. "How do we keep rowdies out? What if things get out of hand and things get broken. I'd love fucking with those girls but, no."

Sally sensed a lack of conviction and had an idea, "suppose a couple of parents were here. The parents of one of the girls. To make sure uninvited guests don't show up and things stay in hand."

"Yeah, chaperones for a sex party." David chuckled sarcastically. "You've gotta be kidding."

Ron was willing to go along with anything. Sally had let him fuck her and promised to stay the night. He was going to trust her. "You actually know parents who'd do that?"

"Yes, I do. Sarah Malone's parents. They're swingers."

"Swingers?" the cousins asked in unison.

"Yeah. They go to parties where they swap partners with others. Anyway, Sarah's mom is a real MILF and ..."

"MILF?" Ron again revealed his lack of vocabulary.

"Mother I'd Love to Fuck!" David supplied.

"Like a cougar?" Ron asked.

"A real cougar," Sally acknowledged. "Almost an older twin of Sarah. Anyway, Sarah's dad is always horny and looking for young cunts to stick it into. I bet they'd love to attend the party. You can say one of the girls' parents were here to supervise things if your parents ever find out about the party."

She moved her hands to their penises and proceeded to bring them both off. Threads of semen dissipated in the churning water. With a night and morning of persuasion ahead, there was no way David would say no.

12