All Comments on 'Sally's Sexy Story Pt. 01'

by HANDYMANATHOME

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
If they are happy being like this...

If they are happy being like this, what can we say? "Go for it and be happy!!!" They have found the right partner in "crime"...2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
An editor.

You really, really need an editor. This was a complete trainwreck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The only way to save face is to

Give up the wife and get a girlfriend and refrain from sex with each other for the short future of the marriage. Where the mind goes the marriage will follow and she is already heading down the garden path toward oblivion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
No part two please

We have enough work clicking those ones already.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 8 years ago
NEEDS WORK!

If this was your 1st story I'd rate it a 3 or 4 on the strength of your story line. However, you have quite a few submissions, so I rated it a 2. Why?

You used several periods where you should have used a comma. (I use too damn many and you don't use enough---go figure.) No, this isn't being nit-piking, the resulting incomplete sentence makes it hard to read.

Second point---it's so short and I felt it was incomplete. Short is okay if you complete the story, you didn't, and even if you plan a second chapter, you left this one hanging.

Since I wrote the above I took a closer look at your Bio page. Man you have a hell of a score average for loving wives! Don't pay any attention to my ramblings. I normally get a full point below you on LW. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Juvenile

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Great if it's just fantasy for them to have fun but if she's act on it then she's just another pig humiliating hubby and herself

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I smell another redundant cuck story here.....

....too bad. Something new would be most welcome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More

Is there any more of this story to come I'd like to read more of Sally's tale.

dannbestdannbestover 4 years ago
Great Theme

Looking forwatd to part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another shit willing cuckold tale......

1*, nothing more needs to be said

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous