Salma and Sofia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, she doesn't need to do that!" I protested. "You get me up all the time, no matter what! No way you don't know that!"

"If anyone else can, it's her. No way I don't know that!" Salma replied, frustrated but resigned.

The logic needled my brain for a second, then I made myself turn to Sofia and ask, "You don't buy this, right?"

It took a while to remember I was still naked in front of her. Before I thought to cover myself up, I saw Sofia looking over me. Analyzing me. Studying me like countless others must have studied her. If not on Salma's level. At least not in America yet.

She was certainly one of the very few who could brag about her chest more. It was frickin ridiculous, really. The way they heaved and were half covered in that dress was something out of Jessica Rabbit. But these full, tan, round, impossibly meaty breasts weren't animated -- they were here in eye shot. I already had such a pair a moment ago....and now a second was....

And now I felt myself proving Salma right. "Son of a bitch," I muttered to myself. Now I couldn't even look at Salma -- but looking at Sofia may not have helped either.

"Like I said, warm him up and give him right back to me," I heard Salma order. "You do all the touching." Now I pretty much had to look at Sofia, but I wasn't sure how.

"This is still up to you, you know," I tried to make her feel comfortable. "I won't do it if you won't," I assured while I still had the self-control to promise that.

"You just had her, and you still got it for me," Sofia noted. It sounded pretty sleazy in certain tones -- but not in that one. This one sounded more....proud than I expected. Maybe for someone in Salma's shadow, it might be.

Might turned to clearly when she started lowering her dress straps. By the time she was finished, I gave another "Oh, fuck," out of resignation and desire. When Sofia saw it, she took her dress down and went to kiss me before I got a good look.

My chest got a good feel, of course. And my tongue and lips got some good feelings as well. Sofia finished slipping out of her dress and then laid down on top of me, putting her tits on my chest and her wet panties on my cock.

After she broke the kiss, I looked down to see her mammoth breasts pressed onto me. I reached to do some pressing of my own, but Salma interrupted. "I said she does all the touching," she reminded both of us.

I almost pouted, forgetting I'd already played with Salma's mammoth breasts. But....but these were one of the few that could match....

I looked back at Sofia, who could tell I hadn't hidden my pout well. Undaunted, she lifted herself up so I could see her completely nude chest. She laid back on top of me seconds later, yet she kissed down my neck and chest -- and made sure to rub hers all over my body.

Sofia rubbed her tits up and down and side to side against my flesh. Her kisses and glances across my chest helped too, as it appeared I was getting ready to go after all. She went down even further to see the proof, as her ample skin glided down my stomach and her taut skin below rubbed my cock.

Eventually she got her face above my cock, which looked pretty hard and ready. As for Sofia, she said, "Oh, this is nice....could be nicer. It should really start making cum."

To do that, Sofia found it necessary to take me in her mouth. She put half of me in and sucked while her tongue glided over my shaft and head. I didn't hear Salma object, but I didn't look to her -- half for fear of guilt and half for Sofia's show.

She licked me up like a lollypop, then put me back in and hummed softly. Her lips slid down slowly as her tongue quickly licked my slit, but she popped off and soon used her lips on it. I wished I could hold Sofia's tits like I did during Salma's blowjob, but even if I was in position, it probably wasn't allowed

Yet Sofia found a way around it, as she took her left tit and pressed it against my balls. She rubbed her nipple on my sack, then did the same with her right nipple. Finally she slid her whole left tit up my cock, then her right, then went back down to deep throat me. She got off by slowly sliding her lips up, with her tongue sliding up my shaft and her brown eyes locking onto mine.

"Oh, that's it...." I groaned in pure pleasure.

"I thought so too," I heard Salma agree. When I cleared my head, I saw Sofia had backed off and Salma was coming back over. Now that Sofia had me ready, it was time to enter Salma at last -- what I wanted all along. Didn't think the setup would go like this, though; not even a few minutes ago.

It was 50/50 that Salma would straddle me to start off, though. I stayed on my back as she lowered herself down, feeling how wet she was. At least that hadn't suffered from this swap. Yet I kept looking at her pussy and boobs, since I wasn't comfortable enough to see her face.

Those sights helped temper my anxiety, as did the sounds of Salma moaning. Soon enough, I was ready to look up and see her getting lost in ecstasy. "Oh, fuck, that's it..." she called it while rocking me faster, making me pick up the pace too.

"Yeah...." I heard from elsewhere, right as I was getting lost in Salma again. I just had to look over and see Sofia next to the bed, standing up and playing with herself over us. She was completely nude now, with all her unreal curves showing and her unreal chest rising with her heavy breaths. Her low moans were also distracting as well.

I didn't know if Salma was paying attention, but I knew it wasn't wise to let her see that I was. There was no reason not to pay full attention on fucking Salma Hayek -- except that one of the few was in this room. I just had to block her out, was all.

Therefore, I grabbed Salma and laid on top of her, putting her in my full view. I thrust harder and put my hands on her face, kissing her with my remaining tricks. She responded with some tricks of her own, as her hands went down to my ass and her teeth kept playing with my lips.

"Yeah, that's better," I said with more than one meaning. With Sofia out of mind, Salma's sexy groans, flawless skin and bouncing chest were back at the forefront. Especially when I rolled on my back again and had Salma sit up enough for me to get my mouth on her tits.

Both my hands got on her left breast while I suckled it down, then I repeated it with her right. After that, I just enjoyed them swaying over my face as my hands went down her body. They landed on her ass and started jiggling it around, while my thrusts made it jiggle enough already.

I took periodic licks of her nipples and gripped her ass harder, helping it to move faster. Salma didn't need much help for that, but I was happy to try. The more I tried, the more I realized how underrated that ass was.

Knowing what I had to do, I took a final suckle of her boobs before telling her, "Get on your knees." It took all my willpower to pull out and back away, although it would pay off -- in some ways if not others.

I left the bed as Salma stayed on, getting herself on all fours. While I couldn't see her tits anymore, her ass was sticking out for me, proud and peachy. I stood in front of the bed and behind her, running my hands over her ass before my cock went back into her pussy.

"Oh, you like that? That's not everyone's first choice," Salma reminded.

"But it will be the last," I teased. She'd get that when I was finished. As I grabbed her hips and watched her ass push onto me, I figured that wouldn't be much longer now.

My hips soon gyrated against Salma's backside while my hands rubbed it down. Not an inch of that supple ass was left untouched, which I figured would set me apart. Yet eventually, I had to be like everyone else -- I was safe to assume -- and leave her ass to grab her swaying tits once again.

This put my hips and cock into overdrive, slamming into her ass with a full handful of her boobs to hold onto. Salma went into Spanish, then shouted out, "Fuck, I'm gonna cum!" in clear English. To help her, I squeezed her nipples and pushed all the way up against her ass and pussy.

A few more hard, rapid thrusts made her tighten just right around me. Right enough that I'd need to pull out in quite a hurry. As her orgasm wound down, I pulled out and saw there was enough lube from her juices to stroke myself off.

My right hand pumped my cock while my left stayed on Salma's pussy, rubbing it clean. However, her ass wouldn't be as clean soon -- not yet.

Soon enough, I started cumming and got every drop on some part of her ass. Salma turned her head to see the results, still flushed from releasing her own cum. Mine oozed down her perfect cheeks, until I put both hands on them anyway.

I rubbed my own cum into Salma's flesh, while bending down to lick her pussy completely clean. By the time her cum and juices were gone, mine was soaked onto her ass. After a few more rubs and jiggles, I collapsed onto the bed, my energy now wearing out.

"Oh God...." I heard Salma mutter, as she seemed worn out too. It looked like we would both have to sleep -- though we forgot to let our guest out first. We forgot we had one; and one who had unfinished business at that.

"That's it?" Sofia reminded us of her presence. I sat up to see her still next to the bed, with much more energy than us. "I'm not finished yet! You have to give me more!"

"Fuck, I'm sorry. I don't have enough," I admitted. "Twice was already pushing it."

"Come on, you dragged me here and I don't get to cum?" Sofia protested.

"Who dragged who here again?" Salma brought herself to remind her.

"Well, I'm not getting dragged out until I cum! And that wasn't enough! Someone do someone!" Sofia insisted. She could have gotten the English wrong, but I doubted it.

I stayed in place, not giving out any solutions -- none I could say out loud. Yet it was Salma who spoke, "Fine. Finish her off."

When it dawned she was talking to me, I was incredulous -- or at least acted like it. I felt obligated to remind Salma, "You said I couldn't touch her before. How do I do it now?"

"Whatever you can think of. Your cock's dried out, you only have so many options," Salma said. She had me there.

I looked back at Sofia, who was trying to play with herself again, but had nothing to excite her. If I could really take care of that....I might have had a way or two.

I crawled to the side of the bed and laid on my stomach next to her. Instead of making her go on the bed, I had her stay on her feet so I could lean in and start eating her. I held Sofia's hips and traced their juicy figure for a while, as my tongue got right back to work.

"Oh, okay.....mmm, that's better," Sofia voiced, yet she kept a finger on herself to help me anyway. We both helped get her closer, then my left hand went to her backside and played around with that luscious mass for a while. I pushed her groin onto my face as my tongue went faster and Sofia got louder.

"Oh, fuck me good...." Sofia urged. "God, I wish your cock worked...." Well, that was a backhanded compliment.

"Well, my tongue thanks you for that," I said with snark.

"Come on, I saw you pumping her. That's the way to cum," Sofia said. Well, that was a better compliment, but still.

"Even if I was allowed, I'm not getting it up again. You all drained me too much," I told her. "The tongue and hands are all I've got."

"I've got them too," Sofia reminded. "I can do things with them. I bet I could do it."

I was going to agree before giving her a big lick -- but she went away first. She walked to the front of the bed and I rolled onto my back to watch her. This put her in position to go down, crawl onto the bed and lay her head between my legs.

I didn't hear Salma object or say anything. If she did, I probably didn't hear on account of Sofia sucking my balls. Even though they were hardly full and my cock was still limp, this was still a sexy bombshell sucking my balls. I had to be overwhelmed at that.

"That's it, you see," Sofia mumbled on my balls. "You're gonna get up and fuck the cum out of me. I know you will." She left my balls and went on with, "If you won't fuck that hole, I know you wanna fuck this." After sliding her lips all over my half-limp cock, she continued, "And these."

Sofia completely smothered my shaft with her tits, but I was hardly erect enough to fuck them. Still, she settled for batting it around and rubbing it on her mounds, which gave me a little tingle. I still had a long way to go, even with this treatment.

"Oh, I'll do it!" Salma returned to the moment. She got Sofia out of the way and took her place between my legs, saying, "You warmed him up last time, so now I gotta do it."

And do it she did, sucking on my head and balls back and forth. At any other time, I'd be hard and ready to blow, but too much had happened already. Yet Salma added another talent to the mix.

"You really want to fuck her?" Salma asked, somehow making it sound seductive. "You want to cover her up with that cum of yours?"

"Not....not as much as you," I had to say. "If she wasn't here, I'd only...."

"I know," Salma assured, then her tongue lightly jiggled my balls. "I see why she wants it, though. I waited a month for it....waited to feel it on my lips...." She proved by slowly rubbing her full lips on my head. "My tongue..." She proved by slowly gliding it up my shaft. "Mmmm....my throat...."

Since I was getting half hard, it was easier for Salma to swallow me down and moan heavily. I felt myself getting harder in her mouth from the vibrations, her tongue sliding over me, and her lips sliding up until she popped off.

"And other places...." she added. On that, Salma put my cock on her chest and rubbed it against her tits side to side. Once it was almost completely hard, she put it between her breasts and fucked it until it was fully throbbing.

"Now I have it. I have some big loads of cum from it too. You wanna give me one more? Please?" She all but batted her brown eyes while her lips and tongue caressed my slit.

"Yes...." I rasped out.

"Well, she wants one first," Salma said normally, then backed off me. Before I could respond, Sofia came back into view, straddled me and put my erect cock into her.

She wasted no time bucking and riding me, her tits and curves jiggling along the way. Although I was erect, I was still nowhere near cumming, but she was another matter. That's why she could go hard core and I didn't have to worry about going with her -- much.

"Oh yes, oh yes, this is good," Sofia groaned. "Much better than tongues....oh, much better to cum on."

Sofia put her hand on my chest and drove herself down harder, clearly hoping to prove her point now. I was at a loss on what to do, or even if I could do anything. But despite what Salma might say, I put a hand on Sofia's ass and a hand on her breast to stimulate her deeper.

I palmed and bounced these ample body parts around, as Sofia kept bucking and shouting "Fuck" and "cum" every few seconds. Finally she combined them to say, "Fuck, I'm cumming...." and then went and did it.

Sofia shuddered and leaned onto me, then collapsed on top of me. Her head rested on my upper chest while her pussy soon loosened its grip. I was indeed wet with her cum, but if I still had one more load in me tonight, it wasn't near escaping yet.

Nevertheless, Sofia made herself lift her head up, and I followed by carefully putting my hands on her back. "Thank you," she said in a quieter tone than usual, with a smile both blissful and lovely. A smile she soon connected with my own.

Sofia's lips gently and sweetly overpowered mine, so I kissed back the same way. I felt her lift her groin off me and move her lower body next to mine, but she kept our mouths connected. When they broke, I kept gazing at Sofia's captivating eyes, face and hair before she closed the gap again.

My hand went up to her hair as her tongue entered my mouth -- and then I felt another tongue on me.

Sofia kept her mouth locked on me, so I couldn't turn to see Salma sucking my cock -- and sucking Sofia's cum off it. I settled for feeling it and moaning into Sofia's mouth from it, until she broke off again. Before I could turn, Sofia softly asked, "Lower, baby."

She pushed her chest up, giving me the chance to actually taste her tits for the first time. Even with Salma sucking my cock, I had to take the offer. And I did with vigor.

While Sofia's chest may have had slightly more to offer than Salma's, there was no comparing the two. Not with both of them being that full, having those stiff nipples, and covered with that incredible tanned skin. It was both beautiful and gorgeous as well as drop dead sexy, just like the rest of them.

My trance was snapped when one beautiful, gorgeous, sexy mouth came off me. Salma was done sucking my throbbing cock, but she wasn't done with me. She came behind me and got me off Sofia, then turned me to my side where she laid next to me and fit me inside her.

We started fucking on our sides, as I was hard enough to fully do my part. My right hand rested on Salma's hip while I could only rest my left next to her head. I tried playing with her hair as I said, "So you're good?"

"If you're gonna cum one more time, we need to be drastic," Salma reasoned.

"And you?" I teased, putting my hand below her ass and reaching for her pussy.

"Oh....well, that helps too," Salma said as I added my fingers.

Despite being so hypnotized by Sofia moments ago, it didn't take much for Salma to capture me again. Her chest pressed and heaved against mine, her ass and pussy rested between my hand and cock, and her lips were all over my mouth, chin and jaw.

Yet just as I forgot about Sofia, she made another comeback. This time, she rested against my back and pushed the front of her body against it. Her left arm went around me and Salma, putting me in a middle of a full on sandwich.

Sofia's wet pussy grinded against my ass as she kissed the back of my neck. Her tits were on my back while Salma's collided into my own chest. I was wedged between two of the sexiest women alive while one -- my girlfriend -- was fucking me and trying to give me one last orgasm. At this point, it didn't seem so impossible.

"Come on," Sofia whispered into my ear. "Give us one more big cum. I want to taste it so much...." She tasted my ear for the moment, as Salma buried her face in my neck to taste it.

Lo and behold, I felt myself approaching the brink. But I knew this was it for sure, and I needed to do one or two more things first. "Get off, please," I improbably said. "Just bare with me...."

Salma pulled back and looked confused, but Sofia took herself off my back anyway. Eventually, Salma took herself off me too, giving me room to leave the bed and walk to the left side. "Stand up with me, please," I asked next.

My cock was already standing up before Salma and Sofia stood in front of me. The problem was making sure it didn't burst into flames now.

I should have been desensitized to their naked flesh at this point. But now their entire figures were on display. Four long legs and curved hips, two mouthwatering asses, two soaked pussies, two hourglass waists, four impossibly gorgeous breasts, two improbably gorgeous faces, four supple lips and four deep brown eyes.

Individually, every inch of them could make anyone weak at the knees, especially naked. But standing together naked? I hoped I didn't pass out before I finished stroking myself. Fuck, Salma was 38 and Sofia was in her 30's with a kid -- and still look at this.

"Fuck, so fucking gorgeous...." I muttered, so at least I could still talk. I pumped myself with my right hand and reached for Sofia's breasts with my left. However, I didn't have enough room to touch Salma's too. Seeing those four boobs close together, and only touching one at a time....

Yet the ladies found a way around that problem.