Salma and Sofia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Salma somehow stopped my hand and took it off my cock. Her left hand took its place and started pumping me, while Sofia's right hand cupped my balls. With both my hands free, I could hold onto Sofia's left breast and Salma's right all at once -- and I needed something to grip at that moment.

Of course, feeling both their tits didn't really cool me off. The cock stroking and ball jiggling did their part too. And here came that familiar feeling again.

"Fuck, it's happening...." I hissed. "You want a taste, get ready now...."

Salma's thumb went over my head and slit, right as she went down to her knees. Sofia followed, leaving me trying to bend down and hold their tits before I went off. As I grabbed them. Salma used her hand to put me in her mouth -- and her tongue was the last trigger I needed.

I spurted one more time in Salma's mouth, yet Sofia still needed a first time. She took my exploding cock out of Salma's mouth, as a drop landed on her cheek in the process. Sofia ignored it and swallowed my next few spurts, taking me out before I was done. A spurt or two got on Sofia's face before Salma grabbed me again, yet my last few drops only got on her lips.

When I finished breathing heavily, I noticed the bits of cum on both their faces. Without warning, I put my fingers on their cheeks and lips, trying to wipe up the liquid. When there was enough on my fingers, I bent back down and wiped my cum on Sofia's left nipple and Salma's right.

After rubbing their wet nipples and the parts around them, I wanted to go down lower and make them cum one more time. However, cumming one last time was a deal breaker for me. With nothing left to give, I stumbled back to bed and collapsed there once the women moved away.

It was a weak way to end the greatest night of sex me, or anyone else, ever had. Perhaps that was a sign.

It should have bothered me that Salma easily let Sofia have me after all. She certainly could have kicked her out if she really wanted me that much. Since that thought stayed in the back of my head, it was probably less of a shock deep down when we broke up three months later. Or when she began dating billionaire -- and future husband -- Francois-Henri Pinault the next year.

Before then, Sofia didn't run into me or Salma again -- whether due to a busy schedule or other reasons. It took another four years for America, and ABC sitcom audiences, to discover her. Maybe not in the way I did, but millions more would soon wish for the chance.

Along the way, gossip reports in 2012 claimed Salma was jealous of Sofia. They said it was for her getting all her offers now, but no one predicted....other reasons for tension between them. I never did stay awake long enough to see how they parted ways -- though I had both erotic and nightmarish theories. But I could hardly be unbiased, so what did I know?

In a way, I was a footnote for both of them. An interruption before they found their true personal and professional success. An unknown link for them together in ways other than their nationalities, body types and gossip headlines. But they clearly came out ahead more than me.

The one night they didn't, though....still pretty hard to trade that in.