Salsa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Everything is wonderful”, I replied, “I just can’t wait for dessert.” I glanced suggestively at you as I said this and you licked your lips. The waiter realized what was going on and looked a little embarrassed. We both smiled and he moved quickly away.

As I continued to rub my foot against your trembling vagina, you suddenly looked behind me and held my foot still, waving to someone behind me and beckoning them over to our table. I returned to see who it was and took in a sharp intake of breath.

Walking across the room was one of the sexiest women I had ever seen. She had dark brown skin, long hair around her shoulders and big, brown eyes. She looked about thirty years old and walked with great confidence. She wore a white dress that was quite short, at least enough to show off her long, toned legs.

“I would like you to meet Jasmine”, you said. She is working in this city at the moment. Jasmine is Brazilian but has grown up in Germany, so she speaks German, English and Portuguese! We met last time I was here. She is a great dancer!”

Jasmine held out her hand and I shook it enthusiastically. I looked back at you to see if there was any sign that you two had done more than just ‘meet’. You realized what my look meant and shook your head. Then you raised your eyebrows and smiled curiously as if to suggest that there was no reason something couldn’t happen tonight.

“Hurry up and finish your dinner so that we can get on to the dance-floor”, she said. “I’ll leave you to your meals. Nice meeting you”, she added.

As she walked back to the crowd of dancers that had begun to assemble I realized I had been holding my breath.

“Wow”, I said.

“I know”, you replied.

“So did anything, you know, happen between you last time you were here?”

“No”, you answered. “I don’t even know if she would be up for it. Last time she was here she was with a guy who was probably her boyfriend. We didn’t talk very much, just a little bit about how much fun it is to salsa.”

“Oh, okay”, I said, probably sounding a little disappointed. “Maybe she can show me how to dance”, I added. “I guess that learning Latin dance from a Brazilian is a little like learning a language from a native speaker.”

“Sure, this should be fun”, you said.

We finished our meals and the waiter cleared our plates. You stood up, a little unsteadily and headed straight towards the dancing crowd. The music had picked up as most people had begun to finish eating.

“Are you okay?”

“Fine”, you replied, “just a little too much wine, but I’ll be okay once I sweat it all out with a bit of dancing.

I had never gotten around to learning any Latin dancing, as much as I have wanted to. There are so many things I want to do in this life and unfortunately I can’t do everything. I looked out and noticed that you had already found a dance partner. Your were being twirled around, pressing your body into him, moving around with grace and energy. You looked so happy. I did see that you were dancing a little more erotically that usual, pushing hard against the lucky guy as he drew you in again before reluctantly twirling you out again. I wasn’t worried. I knew that nothing would happen while I was here and that you were just enjoying yourself. I was not surprised, thinking back to the warmth coming from between your legs under the table. Added to the wine I was sure that you were so horny right now.

After a few more dances I noticed Jasmine dancing near you. As she spun around her gaze was not on her current dance partner, but on you. She looked up and caught me looking at her. Instead of being self-conscious, she just flicked her hair back, blew me a kiss and returned her eyes to where they had been. At the end of the dance she came and sat next to me.

“Want to dance?”

“Sure, but I must warn you that I’m not very good.”

“That’s okay, we will take it slowly at first, until you feel more comfortable.”

I wasn’t sure whether she was still speaking about the dancing anymore. She led me to the floor and we stood facing each other. God she was sexy. Tall, brown, athletic and full of energy. I looked across to you, but you were concentrated on the current dance so I shrugged and reached out to hold Jasmine’s hands and we began to move. I am sure I was terrible but Jasmine was very supportive and I started to get the hang of things. Suddenly, after a twirl I held her against me but she hesitated before spinning out again, leaned over and stuck her tongue in my ear. It was so sudden and unexpected that I almost fell over with shock.

“Jasmine, you have a boyfriend and I’ve got a girlfriend just over there whom I love very much..”

“Well, firstly I am very much single and secondly, that doesn’t have to mean that hers has to be the last body you ever touch.”

I was speechless and really didn’t know how to answer her retort. We continued to dance and then on the next turn she pushed right against me, grinding her pussy against my thigh. I looked across to you, worried that you may have seen. In fact you had, but rather than being angry, you just grinned and waved us on.

At the end of the song I quickly sat down, half because I was embarrassed that my salsa was so bad and half to hide the fact that I had a rather obvious erection from Jasmine’s heavy dancing. Jasmine sat down beside me and then you joined us both.

“You are a great dancer”, said Jasmine, looking across at you.

“Thanks, I love to salsa”, you replied.

Sweat covered your forehead and your dress was clinging to your body.

“I’m going to the bathroom to freshen up a moment”, you said.

“Wait, I’ll join you”, cried Jasmine, almost too enthusiastically.

I watched the two of you head towards the ladies room. I wondered what was going to happen in there and for the rest of the night. I began to fantasize about the possibility of a threesome with two gorgeous, sexy women.

You entered the bathroom, well aware of Jasmine’s presence close behind you. You walked to the basin and splashed some water on your face.

“Your boyfriend seems great”, she said.

“He is”, you replied. “We are very much in love.”

“He is also very attractive”, whispered Jasmine, “and so are you”, she added, stepping up behind you. You could see her face in the mirror, as she titled her head to the side, waiting for your reaction.

“Thankyou Jasmine, I think you are really sexy too.”

Jasmine stepped forward again and you could feel her breath on your neck. You felt her slip her hand across your knee and then up the silky skin of your thigh. You closed your eyes and breathed in the moment. You were already so turned on after all that had happened so far in the night that your resistance was very low and you were ready to surrender to the touch of this beautiful, Brazilian woman. Her fingers crept up under your dress and across the front of your panties. God you were so wet. Her hands set you off like little electric shocks. She pushed her fingers inside your panties, feeling the moisture, and then brought them up to her mouth, licking your juices and tasting your pussy. Her hand returned beneath your dress and you reached behind you and pulled her against you. Her hand began to vibrate across your outer lips, spreading your wetness around in circles.

“Wait, I can’t do this with my boyfriend just outside.”

The sudden attack of conscience snapped you back to reality.

“Honey, I don’t think he will complain.”

“Okay, but not here.”

“How about my place”, Jasmine suggested. “It is not too far from here and the three of us can have the house to ourselves.”

The handle of the door to the restroom began to turn and Jasmine took a step back. That settled it. The two of you walked out as another guest walked in, a strange look on her face as she moved between the two of you, almost smelling the sexual tension in the air.

I was intently watching the other dancers as the two of you sat beside me again.

“Let’s go”, you said abruptly and rather insistently.

“Have you had enough dancing already?” I asked

“Enough of this type anyway”, added Jasmine.

“Okay, where to?”

“My place”, said Jasmine.

I caught my breath. “Sorry?” I asked in disbelief.

“Let’s go back and cool off in the pool. The smile on your face was huge as you heard the mention of a pool at Jasmine’s house. We quickly gathered our things and headed to the car. I still couldn’t believe it; my dreams were about to come true.

You had one hand in mine and the other in Jasmine’s. I was sure that the people in the restaurant were giving us some strange looks.

“Jasmine, you had better sit in the front and show me where we are going”

I slipped into the driver’s seat and you sat in the middle behind us.

“It is about half an hour away”, Jasmine said, mentioning the area.

“I think I know it well enough. Near the big Japanese restaurant right?”

“That’s the one, just behind that street.”

I put the car into gear and we pulled way. You had already slid forward on your seat and the look in your eyes said pure SEX!

“So”, Jasmine began, turning her head to you, “where were we?”

You leaned forward and began kissing Jasmine’s neck, then her cheek, moving your tongue under hear earlobe and into her right ear. I noticed in the rear-vision mirror that your right hand was already under your dress, massaging your pussy.

Jasmine put her hand down the side of the seat and let it slide back into a lying position. You took the hint, momentarily removing your hand from the front of your panties and crawling over the console between the two front seats, kneeling down on the floor board and positioning yourself directly in front of Jasmine. She was now lying down and had already pulled her dress up to her waist, revealing a lacy g-string that left little to the imagination.

I kept one eye on the road and the other of the two of you, waiting for what would happen next. You reached up and moved your hands against Jasmine’s breasts and then slid back down so your face was just above her vagina. You reached down and grasped the strings on either side of her g-string, pulling it quickly down. She lifted her arse off the seat to make it easier for you and you threw the g-string into my lap. You smiled in appreciation as you saw the small triangle of pubic hair trimmed just above the slit of her moist pussy. You could smell her strongly now, her scent similar to your own but just a little sweeter.

You leaned forward, sliding your hands up her firm stomach and pressing your thigh between her legs, feeling her wetness on your skin. Her dress was now pushed even higher and you began to kiss her stomach, working your way right below her belly button. She was pushing her breasts together and licking her lips, her eyelids fluttering. She began to squirm, you could feel her anxiousness in wanting you to travel lower, to that magical part of her dark body, the smell of which was already turning me on as well. However, the two of you were so engaged in what you were doing, you had forgotten I was even there. It was okay. I was happy to just watch the two of you……..for now!

You decided to tease her a bit more now, kissing over her pelvic bone, trailing your tongue up and down her inner thigh, sucking her skin up into your mouth. Coming closer and closer to her pussy with each movement, you could see her moisture glistening in the soft glow shining through the car window. Starting low, you began to bite the bottom of her arse that slightly hung off the seat. Jasmine began to moan. With each moan she made, the more your own pussy throbbed. You pushed her legs back, her pussy lips spread open, her hard clit reveling itself to you, aching for attention. Easing in, you lightly stroked her clit with your tongue, a loud moan came from Jasmine and you knew that you had worked her up to the point it would not take long for her to explode.

Sucking her clit up into your mouth, circling it with your tongue, her body instantly tightened. Her hands found the back of your head. She pulled you extremely hard into her pussy, as she ground her wet pussy all over your face. You had to have more of her, so you thrust two middle fingers deep into her, feeling the slickness of her soaking wet pussy coating your fingers. Letting her grind her pussy into your face you continued to thrust your fingers in and out of her, hitting her G-spot each time. Her loud moans echoed in the car. Jasmine was moving wildly which was driving you insane, licking and sucking her clit, fingering this hot pussy, her inner walls began to tighten around your fingers. She took a hold of the top of your hair and squeezed tight, pulling with what seemed to be all the strength she had as she came strongly. She tightened her legs and captured your head between them, her juices beginning to flow all around your hand, into your mouth and onto the seat. Finally she released your head from the dead lock of her legs, leaving your fingers resting inside her. You glanced up. Her eyes were still closed and you could see the sweat beads on her upper lip. Slowly pulling out of her, you climbed up on top of her, resting your head between her breasts. You lay there, stroking each other, enjoying the natural high you had just shared.

Just at that moment we arrived at the street where Jasmine lived and she groggily directed us to a small, but neat house with a high wooden fence and a neatly trimmed lawn at the front. You opened the car door and almost fell onto the lawn, while Jasmine pulled down her dress. I realized that I was still holding her g-string that you had thrown at me and I held it out to her awkwardly.

“Keep it”, she said, still panting from her recent orgasm. “If that was any sign of what is to follow then that will be a reminder of a wonderful night.”

She leaned across and kissed me deeply on the lips, her tongue pushing inside. We broke apart and the three of us went through the gate, pausing momentarily as Jasmine fished her keys from her handbag and unlocked the door. Then we stepped inside.

The décor was beautiful, lots of paintings on the walls and mahogany furniture; very stylish. Jasmine stepped into the kitchen.

“Wine anyone?”

She didn’t need to wait for an answer and poured three glasses.

“Do you want to see the pool?”

We each grabbed our wine and followed her outside to where a medium-sized in-ground pool awaited us. At one end tiled steps led down past jets that continually injected in fresh water. We sat on the deck chairs beside the pool, engaging in conversation as we finished our wine. The combination of sex and wine had freed all of our inhibitions and talk quickly moved to what turned us on most. You mentioned how much you love the water and Jasmine began to pull her dress over her head.

“Well, what are you waiting for?”

We drained the last of our glasses and then the three of us stripped naked, leaving our clothes in a pile. I noticed as you removed the panties I had bought you, that a dark patch had already appeared around the front. Your pussy was so wet that I could see your moisture glistening in the dim moonlight.

The sight of two naked, beautiful women, still in the state of post-coital serenity made my cock stand to attention. The three of us stepped into the water, feeling it flow over our naked bodies and clear away the sweat from our dancing and other, even more enjoyable activities.

As you stepped deeper into the water, you felt the jet from under the water blow against your thigh. You turned slightly so that it was rushing against your arse. You loved that feeling so much and had often made yourself come by pressing yourself against just that kind of pressure. You bent lower into the water so that the water was pumping right up your arsehole. You moved your hands around and spread your cheeks apart, lapping up the pleasure it was giving you. Next you turned around so that the stream was blowing into your cunt. You spread your pussy lips apart and leaned backwards. You began to moan and then moved your fingers to the top of your slit, rubbing it frantically. You now had two different sensations, each bringing you waves of satisfaction; one from the jet of water and one from your own hands. Jasmine and I looked over to where you were having so much fun and decided to join you. We came up on either side of you and the three of us locked together, hands, mouths and legs joining the stream of water and causing more moans to escape from your lips. It was an amazing feeling.

Despite the heat from our erotic embrace, the cool night air was beginning to take its effect and I noticed that you were shivering, although I really wasn’t sure if it was from the cold or form the approach of another, water-induced orgasm. Jasmine took the initiative and went inside for some towels, leaving you in my arms as you continued to work you fingers in tandem with the jet stream inside your pussy. You started to slow down and really feel the cold, so I grabbed your hand and we moved out of the water and on to one of the deck chairs.

You crawled up in front of me for a momentary rest.

“How are you feeling honey?”, you prompted me.

“Great. This is amazing, just like something out of a wild fantasy.”

“I know, I’ve been thinking about a threesome for a long time, but I can’t believe that it is actually happening.”

You reached down and placed a hand against my balls. The water had made them shrink up into my scrotum and your touch made me quiver.

“Would you like me to warm you up my dear?”

You needed no invitation and moved up so that your lips touched the end of my cock. You ran your tongue all the way down to my balls and then circled around my shaft. You brought a hand up to join in the task and I relaxed myself and lay back to enjoy the feeling. Your other hand moved down between your own legs and you began to massage your own pussy. After all the work it had done this evening, you thought it would be sore but it instead it was just hungry for more. You placed your mouth over the tip of my now throbbing cock and moved down, taking the entire thing into your throat. Then you moved up again and continued this pattern, fucking me with your mouth.

Suddenly I felt you gasp. Unnoticed, Jasmine had returned with the towels and without waiting around she had leaned down behind you and added her own hand to yours, in playing with you love mound. She drew her tongue across the inside of your legs from behind and then moved it immediately into your slit. There was no need for foreplay anymore, you were practically dripping with come. Your hand, now freed up by Jasmine’s entrance, moved up to my arse and you pressed it hard against the rim of my hole. Jasmine was working your pussy like there was no tomorrow and vibrations of the beginnings of your orgasm, which had been building up since she followed you into the toilets at the restaurant, were being transferred from your mouth onto my cock. It felt so good.

“Yeah baby, faster, Jasmine make her come”, I yelled.

Your moans were becoming louder and louder. Bringing Jasmine off in the car had almost brought you over the edge so it wasn’t going to take long now. Suddenly you bit down hard on my cock as Jasmine’s tongue and fingers brought a wave of orgasm through your pussy like a thunderbolt.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck”, you screamed, probably waking all the neighbours in the area. You crawled into a ball and slid onto the ground, the orgasm pushing your muscles together tightly. Jasmine noticed that I was not yet satisfied so she stepped up and lowered herself down onto me.

“Be careful”, I warned, “this won’t take long.”

“Just say when”, she replied, as she lowered her sopping cunt onto the end of my cock, slowly sliding down until she had taken every inch of my manhood inside her. We were facing each other and she drew her tongue across my lips. She began to move slowly up and down, holding my arms to keep her balance. After you fucked her so hard in the car she was already so wet and so horny, so there wasn’t much resistance. I looked down and noticed the contrast between my white cock and her dark brown skin and it slid in and out of her pussy.