Salsa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I suspected, it didn’t take long.

“I’m coming”, I yelled.

Jasmine slid back into a crouching position as a wad of come shot up, hitting her stomach and then landing on my legs.

“Wow, you’ve been waiting for that one haven’t you”, she said.

By now you had recovered and the three of us moved inside before any of the neighbours peeped over the fence to see what was going on. We walked into the lounge room and Jasmine flicked on the television. She had pay-TV and immediately switched the channel onto a porn site. God, was this woman a nymphomaniac. The three of us sat on the couch watching the orgy taking place on the television, as two men and two woman on a boat fucked each other’s brains out. After we had all regained our breath, we were ready for the next round. You began to fondle Jasmine’s breasts and she placed her hand on my cock, bringing it slowly back to hardness.

Jasmine placed her fingers against your pussy. You lips were so swollen from all the work and they were so wet that your juices had run down your legs and were threatening to drip onto the couch. You grabbed one of the towels and placed it beneath you.

“Sorry Jasmine, but do you mind this time, I really just want to be fucked with a big hard cock right now, there will be plenty more time for that later.”

“Not a problem”, said Jasmine, but she did look a little disheartened as she removed her hand from your vagina.

You lay down on your back and spread your legs wide, so that your arse was hanging over the edge of the couch. You looked lovingly into my eyes and pulled me towards you.

“Fuck me, fuck me now, drive it inside me. I want to feel you deep inside me, I want to feel you come inside me my love.”

I braced my knees against the end of the couch and leaned forward so that my cock was pushing against the entrance to your dripping love hole. I moved it around, holding it against your things, your clit and then rubbing it up and down your slit. You almost hit me as you screamed in frustration, “Enter me now”.

I pushed myself into your waiting pussy, feeling the walls of your cunt press around my cock. But Jasmine was not just going to sit back and watch. She climbed on top of you, into a 69-position, so that her pussy was above your mouth and her tongue was poised in line with your clit.

“Eat me out you horny bitch. Make me come again”, Jasmine rasped, as she pressed her dripping pussy down onto your eager tongue as you began to explore her dark, soft, sweet, come-covered folds. In the mean time I was thrusting into you and Jasmine was working her tongue around your clit. The sensation was one that you can only experience with more than two people. Speaking of threes, in almost no time of all, our lustful romp brought you to the edge of orgasm for a third time. Jasmine flicked her tongue rapidly across your clit as I slammed my cock harder and harder inside you. You started to thrash around as an enormous orgasm hit you like a steam-train. Your pussy was throbbing and Jasmine rolled off you, spreading your love juices all over your body, onto your nipples and across your stomach. I watched you with pure fascination as you traveled to the moon and back.

I paused for a moment to wait for you to recover but you were so hot and horny already that all you could feel was the intense need to be fucked- hard.

“Get back inside me my love, I want to feel you come too.”

I grabbed your legs and spread them wide apart, resting your feet against my shoulders. I rammed my dick into your glistening cunt. I had already worked myself up to the point of orgasm before you came, so with a few final thrusts I was spent, blowing a trail of come into your pussy. I held myself inside you as my cock begin to shrink, feeling my juices mix with your own.

“That was fucking hot.”

We all lay back gasping for a few minutes, the smell of sweat and come and wetness from two women filling the room. I got up to go to the toilet and left the two of you on the floor, gently caressing and exploring each others’ bodies. I walked into the bathroom and steadied myself against the basin. None of us would be able to walk tomorrow, but who cared. I lifted the seat and let a trickle spill into the toilet bowl. I smiled as I thought of you peeing. It just seems so natural when you lift up your skirt, pull aside your panties and piss like a jet stream. The fastest piss in the West, I call you; just another one of your idiosyncrasies that makes me love you so much.

As I was reminiscing in the bathroom, Jasmine was living in the present. She grabbed your hand and led you into her bedroom. Your legs were shaking so much and your pussy and nipples were on fire. Was it possible that you could come again, for a fourth time?

Jasmine lay back first and then you climbed on top of her. She reached behind you and placed two fingers inside you. She drew some of your juices up between your arse cheeks and used it as a lubricant, pressing a finger inside your arsehole. You rubbed your nipples between your fingers and began to breath quickly, pushing your breasts together and licking you lips, imagining them against Jasmine’s pussy.

“Owa”, you said as Jasmine added a second finger to the first, stretching the entrance to your butthole. However, you didn’t resist and continued to massage your breasts. From the front this Brazilian sex goddess began to play with your clitoris, working her fingers around the small, engorged nub, so sensitive now. She made sure not to press too hard or too long, knowing that either could make an otherwise beautiful feeling not so erotic and even annoying. You felt the familiar feeling again but didn’t want this to end just yet. You got up onto your elbows and pushed your body up Jasmine’s chest, grinding your pussy against her tits, leaving a trail of your come across her stomach. You reached up behind the bed, placing your quivering pussy in front of Jasmine’s face.

“Eat my cunt, lick it clean”, you ordered her.

Jasmine dived in, locating the precious pearl, using her hands and tongue to work the insides of your pussy and to play with your clitoris.

I had returned from the bathroom and finding the two of you gone, I followed the moans of ecstasy to the bedroom. I found you in one of your favourite positions, being licked out vertically, your hands pressed against the wall.

I climbed onto the bed. My cock was tired but that didn’t mean I couldn’t be of any use. As Jasmine was lying on her back, her pussy was exposed and she spread her legs to let me have a better view of the juices flowing freely down the inside of her thighs. I drew my tongue across her slit, enjoying the sweet, musky taste and then spread her pussy lips wide with my fingers.

You were thrashing wildly and screaming loudly.

“Fuck me, fuck me with your tongue, make me come hard.”

I flicked my own tongue across Jasmine’s clit, feeling her muscles tighten in response. Her own cries were muffled by the weight of your pussy but they were still loud enough for me to know that she was enjoying it.

You grabbed her hair and held her head tightly against your quivering cunt. She was almost suffocating and you pushed her against you, grinding yourself against her face, feeling her tongue move along every inch of the inside and outside of your most sensitive part. With your free hand, you continued to squeeze your breasts and nipples. You were now bucking like a horse and Jasmine was finding it hard to keep pressure against your clit. Suddenly she nipped against it and you jumped. For the fourth time that day, you came. This time it was so violent that both Jasmine and I were almost thrown off the bed. You cried out like you were going to give birth and then leaned onto your side and shook like you were having a fit. I was almost scared, but then I heard your voice.

“Oh fuck, oh God, oh fuck, this is amazing, fuck, fuck, fuck, my pussy, ahhhhhh, ooooooh, Fuuuuuuuck.”

I quickly turned back to Jasmine and ran my tongue deep inside her, pushing my fingers into her pussy. As I tried to get my tongue deeper I rubbed my nose hard against her arsehole, drawing a gasp from her lips. Soon her body constricted and she arched her back as she came hard and her juices squirted into my mouth and down my chin, while even more flowed down her legs and onto the sheets. We were now lying in a delicious pool of sweat and come. Exhausted from our efforts the three of us drifted off to sleep, our naked bodies twined together like a human tapestry.

This was definitely a night that none of us would ever forget.