Salvation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pax came back naked, rolling a condom down his length. He ran his hands over Nate's ass and Nate let out a shaky breath.

"How long since you last bottomed?" asked Pax.

Nate hadn't with Pax, and unless it'd happened while he was out of it, hadn't with anyone but Vince. And that was only twice.

"It's been a while."

He wasn't even sure why he was doing it now. Was seeing Vince again really this important to his fucked up brain?

"You sure you want this?" asked Pax. He ran his hands over Nate's ass, squeezing and teasing, and Nate could feel his lover's eagerness to get inside him.

"Yes," he said.

"Okay. I'll go easy."

Nate dropped his head and held his breath while Pax fed himself in.

"You're tight," said Pax. "Does that hurt?"

Nate shook his head. "No." It was a whisper.

Pax started to move inside him, and as he moved deeper, Nate felt the thrill of his lover's penis rubbing against his prostate. Each inward stroke, each retreat, made Nate's own cock swell. He wrapped his hand around it and Pax paused his movement and leaned against him, the skin to skin contact the most erotic thing Nate had ever experienced.

He felt engulfed by Pax's larger body, all that hard muscle pressed against his back.

Nate dropped his hand as Pax took his lover's cock in his hand and stroked it.

"Is this too much?"

Nate shook his head. "No."

Pax stayed sheathed inside him, jacking Nate's cock, spreading the tip with Nate's precum. He put Nate's hand back on his cock.

"Okay, don't go too hard, or you'll spend yourself before I get there. Let it build, and let me know when you think you're ready to cum."

Pax started to move inside him again, and Nate let the sensation inside him direct the attention he gave himself.

He stopped touching himself and put both hands on the couch as Pax's movement against that sensitive place inside him became his world.

He could only imagine what this looked like, his olive-skinned, muscular lover fucking his own pale ass, taking him like a little bitch—

Pax's thrusts grew more aggressive. He braced one hand against Nate's shoulder, powering into him.

"Didn't I warn you to show respect?"

Nate's eyes widened as he recognised Vince's voice. For a heartbeat, he was back in that old house, Vince shoving his way into him, laughing as Nate struggled to reconcile how easily he'd given in.

Pax picked up his pace. "Are you nearly there?" he asked, his voice hitching with his movement.

"Touch me," gasped Nate.

Pax shoved into him and then pulled Nate back against him and wrapped a hand around his cock.

Nate gasped again as a surge of pleasure ran through him. He exploded on to the couch, and with a spasm inside him, Pax did the same. Pax bit down gently on his shoulder and let out a groan. "Christ."

He withdrew from Nate as Nate fell forward, his body floating on endorphins.

Pax put a hand on Nate's back. "I've wanted to do that for so long."

His face hidden from his lover, Nate couldn't believe he'd just invited Pax to fuck him like that. Now that it was done, confusion swamped him. He realised he'd spurted cum all over Pax's pale cream couch. At least it was nearly the same colour.

That's probably why these couches are not black.

Nate heard the toilet flush, and realised Pax was no longer behind him.

He got shakily to his feet and pulled his jeans back on.

Pax came out of the toilet holding a wad of damp toilet paper. He cleaned down the couch and then disappeared again.

Nate dropped on to the couch opposite and felt a strange sensitivity as he did. It wasn't unpleasant—just an awareness that his asshole had just been fucked.

Pax returned again and pulled his clothes on. There was something different about him. The tentativeness that Nate was so uncomfortable with had left his eyes, leaving a look of self-satisfied possessiveness that Nate was far better acquainted with in its place.

"You want to tell me what brought that on?"

Nate shrugged. "You're hot. I was horny."

Pax shook his head. "Anyone else, I'd believe them. If I was a girl, I'd believe you. But you've never offered to bottom before. Is that something else you've been doing for cash?"

"Are you seriously picking a fight with me?" said Nate.

Pax dropped down on the couch next to him. "No." He put a hand on Nate's leg.

"Sorry, that was an asshole thing to say."

"You don't like the idea of a bunch of guys fucking me, do you?" said Nate.

"No, not really. It's not you. Not the Nate I know."

"Then rest easy. As far as I know, you're only the second man to fuck me in the ass."

And probably the last, he thought. At least, he wanted to feel that level of conviction.

"Look, why don't you stay here?" said Pax. "We'll figure out this blackmail thing together."

Stay. He'd never stayed with Pax alone, never shared a bed with him without Ash there.

"Come on. You're not up to dealing with this yourself. Let me help you."

Nate laughed. "You got ten grand and a yen to fuck me in front of other people?"

Pax ran a hand across his stubble. "What if I have?"

Nate's eyebrows shot up.

"You telling me you didn't enjoy that, just now?" said Pax.

"Yeah, sure," said Nate. "Alone. Here. Not..."

There was no way in hell he was letting anyone fuck him in front of an audience.

Yeah, too late for that, mate.

Well, willingly.

"I'm joking!" said Pax. "You know I wouldn't let anyone do that to you."

Nate relaxed. A bit.

"Anyway, like you said, it doesn't matter what we give them, they could use those pictures against you at any time. No, we need a plan to get rid of them for good."

"The pictures?" said Nate.

Pax nodded his head distractedly. "Yeah."

"If I'm staying here I need some things from storage," said Nate.

Pax nodded again. "Okay. Let's go do that. Then we can work out a plan."

Nate didn't like the dark look in his lover's eyes, but it wasn't as though he had a better idea.

To be continued in part 2...

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
9 Comments
curiousaudreycuriousaudreyover 2 years ago

There's no continuation. Why did I start this?

ric1966ric1966about 6 years ago
Absolute page turner

Love the writing style and the story thread...I could think of a few ways to get Nate’s pics back and shame those who are blackmailing him .... lets see the continuation soon ....excellent

JasonClearwaterJasonClearwaterover 6 years agoAuthor
House of Persuasion will be posted under 'Shameless' here shortly.

Hopefully this time without spelling mistakes and with all its italics restored. :-)

Jase.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Persuasion removed?

Hey Jase! What happened to Persuasion? I wanted to read it again while awaiting the continuation of Salvation but it was removed?!? Please say you plan to post it here...

JasonClearwaterJasonClearwateralmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments, all

This is not going to be an easy journey for Nate. But I think he'll find his way through eventually. :-)

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Sports Massage from Friend's Dad Friend's professional father helps with pulled muscles.in Gay Male
Tied to the Bed Helping his best friend takes an unexpected turn.in Gay Male
Summer Sausages Ch. 01 2 horny college boys seduce the fireman next door.in Gay Male
Hooking the Hockey Player: Owen Owen and Jake meet under strained circumstances.in Gay Male
Meeting Ian Ch. 01 The story of hooking up with my Frat brother.in Gay Male
More Stories