All Comments on 'Salvation Ch. 02'

by robcub32

Sort by:
  • 96 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sexy and satisfying

This story rocks! It's sexy and yet has so much substance. Rob, you are doing your thang and I encourage you to keep up the good work. Maybe we will see more sequels for some of our other favorite couples...lol...let the bidding and wishing war begin :o).

KAT501KAT501over 13 years ago

God!! you're such a great writer..i have read all of your stories...and i swear i don't know which one i like better...but this sequel was just perfect...Thank you!! for sharing your gift of writing with us..

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

more stories please... i love your work

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

You're an incredible author. I've enjoyed all your stories alot. This one was so heart warming. you pack alot of issues into it and work out so many things making the story really rich. It was a great read. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

awesome story - your writing just gets better and better - great follow up to the first story - keep writing!!!

avidreader_01avidreader_01over 13 years ago
well now

oh yeah, there's nothing better than a man telling you "On the floor, on your back! Now."-- very hot stuff.

the addition of chad was really great... i loved the journey danny & moose traveled to win his wary heart. when chad said to danny, 'you saved me,' the same exact thing moose said, wow, that blew my mind and had me in tears. excellent work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
ANOTHER SPIN OFF PLEASE ;")

Such a beautiful story,

Thank you so much for it,

Love the twist and Love the theme,

i know it's too much, but please, please....

make another spin off of this story...

the ending of Chad & Jason is too good to be left alone

or Jason parents... (is anybody agree with me ??)

above all, Thank you for the heartwarming story :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

WRITE MORE!!! your stories are amazing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Another home run! :)

I loved this!

Danny, Moose, and Chad, along with Gary and the pets, as a family is a fabulous ending.

I also loved how this part ended similarly to the first but in it's own fabulous way.

You're a brilliant writer and I can't wait for more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
awesome

Great sequel! The chemistry between Danny and Moose is still amazing, and I absolutely love the dad! Gary can spoil Chad but still keep him in line which is amazing.

I would have liked to have had more of the parent-son aspect and less of the energizer bunny sex. I mean it was good but you had quite a few scenes there.

I also agree with the guy asking for another sequel or maybe a spin-off. Maybe focused on Chad and Jason or Jason's dads.

Anyway, thanks for the update!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Love

I loved this! I voted for Brother in Law to get a sequel but this was amazing! You're so talented. Once again, I loved it :)

Contest4JenContest4Jenover 13 years ago
*sigh*

Another beautiful ending to an amazing story. You have so much talent its unbelievable. I wanted to kill chad at first for being mean to Danny....He's lucky he got better! Looking forward to the next story. Cheers! :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I waited so long for a new story/sequel and Im definatly not disapointed. You have so much talent it's unbelievable I agree I would like to see a sequel with chad and jason. Im sitting here waiting eagerly for another story from you dont keep us all waiting long!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
LOVE IT

that was amazing .Mmmmhmmm i wonder if you could do a sequel to all your stories

Bill_MonosandBill_Monosandover 13 years ago
Gosh! This was/is amazing!!

I continue to fall deeper in love with your stories every time I read a new one. I really admire the way that you illustrate the love between Danny and Moose (and Chad's pre-teen sullenness).

You have oodles and oodles of talent Robcub; you're not only one of my favourite authors but also a major inspiration to me when I write my own tales.

xxBilly

adjoaqadjoaqover 13 years ago
HAWT!

You never disappoint. Good 1!

@Bill_Monosand: Then be inspired to continue your story. Because thats one lovely story coming up! lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very good

I just love your stories. You do not disappoint. They always pick me up when I am down. Keep up the good work. Waiting for the next one

CarelessLoveCarelessLoveover 13 years ago
Loved it.

I love reading your stories. They just get better and better all the time.

Rockyroads50Rockyroads50over 13 years ago
Wonderful

This was a great sequel. I loved the progression of the original characters with the surpise bouncing "baby" boy thrown in to stir things up.

I SOOOO look forward to you submissions. It doesn't matter if they're brand new stories or new sequels. They're always sweet, very sexy, and well written with real situations, angst and emotion upheaval thrown in for flavor.

I hope you keep sharing your stories with us. They are such a treat.

saorisaoriover 13 years ago
Great Sequel

Your characters are made for sequels, cos we all love them and want to know what happens next for them! Fab writing, can't wait for your next story......

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I think Chad and Jason should be your first big on big guy story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Sequel

This was really good, and a surprise to read of Moose having a son. I hope that we all get to read more about Moose and Danny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
to the warrior with the pen...

you are a tremendous writer! i think these stories should be turned into a book. you are meant to be a great novelist, my friend.

WittePietWittePietover 13 years ago
Another brilliant story

This is one of your three best. Your characters are so NICE: they show all the best qualities of manhood: courage, strength, faithfulness, as well as deep sexual attractiveness, and you have great attention to detail. Your stories always make me want to meet the characters. They also make me proud to be a man. But best of all your stories have happy endings, much against the tradition of homoerotic literature, with its tradition of tragic and doomladen endings, e.g. Special Friendships and Brokeback Mountain. Please continue to give us so much pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I agree with the other commenter. There should be a Jason/Chad story, with a jump of 6 or 8 years. That would be awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
♪killing me softly

"♫ i felt he found my letters and read each one out loud..."

i'm pretty much in this situation: a child my man didn't expect he'd have. but we all gotta do what's proper & responsible, right? i just wish we won't have to go through a scary part that would involve an innocent child getting hurt.

i take back what i said about "on the run." this is my third... errr, make that my second favorite story. the first (story from rob) will always be like no other.

-M.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Amazing!

I love this story so much, I can read it over and over again and never get tired of it. You are an amazing writer. I love the characters as well. I agree with the other commenters, there should be a Jason/Chad story! Can't wait for more stories from you! (:

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
One of my favorites

This story and Country Boy Ch. 02 are my favorite stories so far.

TheNaughtyKTheNaughtyKalmost 13 years ago

will there be a Ch. 03?

Kazehana552Kazehana552almost 13 years ago

Loved this story. Chad's appearance brought a new twist to the story and it was awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
loved

Please more on Danny and Moose.

chavelaprincesschavelaprincessalmost 13 years ago
Damn

I want more of them.

Maybe grown up Chad, unless he's not gay... but damn those two are hard to stop reading. I think this is my third time reading this story again.

anon_temptationsanon_temptationsalmost 13 years ago
One of my favorites

I adore this story - it's my favorite of yours, and probably one of the best on the whole site. I usually hate when people beg for continuations, but this story is so lovely that I didn't want it to end here! I'd love perhaps a story on an older Chad, or even something about his friend that you meet briefly at the end. I know I'm clutching at straws here, but anything, please! Either way, I can't wait to read more from you. After reading all of your submissions more than once, I'm excited for something new. Keep up the excellent work, you have great talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
too close

Okay, so my Dad still treats me this way too and I'm not that much younger than Danny. Bringing a kid into the story, and having him act just like every other kid, was a stroke of genius. I hated the brat but I could identify with him at every turn. Kudos

chibicakeschibicakesalmost 13 years ago

Absolutely loved this story. I cried when Chad told Moose he wanted to stay with him. As always, another brilliant story. I just wish it didn't end so soon. I could easily see this as a novel. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Omg

I can't get over how amazing these stories are. Romantic and sexy. I need more!!!

avidreader_01avidreader_01over 12 years ago
you'd think

I'd be tired of your stories by now. I've read all of your stories at least twice, but no, I'm still eagerly clicking on old submissions & reading them as if I've never read them before & they're always amazing. I'd also like to add my vote to a chad/jason story or maybe jason's parents'could have a story... something to think about and maybe add to your story queue?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Story

As with all your stories the one was a hit for me.This was the work of a great writer in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great!

My favorite line was "well, that's a surprise. Didn't see that coming." I laughed out loud at that. Great story btw.

WTF_BONEYWTF_BONEYabout 12 years ago

Dam... I never cry

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Chad/Jason story?

Please? :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Tony and Bobby as Jason's adopted dads.

It might take a twist of the space/time continuum, but Tony and Bobby would fit the description for Jason's dads. Also some potential for conflict between Tony and Moose as cop and ex con.

hk47enclavehk47enclaveabout 12 years ago
Interesting twist

I wasn't expecting a son to be brought into the story.

It was a nice addition.

Can't get enough of your writing RC.

:)

pleaseuseme18pleaseuseme18about 12 years ago
Another Masterpiece

Bravo! What can I say? I'm a sucker for your stories...I wonder if there's a twelve step program...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Love the Tony/Bobby angle

For Jason's fathers.

vestspetvestspetalmost 12 years ago
Jason's fathers?

They're more likely to be Tim and Hank than Bobby and Tony. If you remember right after Tim and Hank got married, they discussed having children. As for Bobby and Tony, they live in Detroit and I don't think Marvin and Danny live in Detroit. Besides, Bobby and Tony never mentioned having children. That's just my supposition. But, like the others, I would love to read about Jason and Chad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Chapter 3 please

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
tim and hank

I think jasons parents should be tim and hank just saying and i think you should tell us if tim and hank have any more children coz im assuming that jason was hanks sperm mambe hes gotta a little bro/sis born of tims sperm.... Oh and i really like the salvation stories Josh x

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Chad & Jason Romance for Holiday

For christmas.. Make Chad & Jason kiss under the misletoe.. But make the parents think they're straight.. Hehehe.. Merry Christmas Everyone~~

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Sign me up for a sequel. Let six years go by have Jason and Chad date.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

As soon as Jason said "my dads" I saw two pictures in my mind....

Tim and Hank waving was the first picture.

Parker and Colton standing there smiling at Jason was the second picture.

Lycan child! Yes!

Please continue with a story about Jason and Chad. PLEASE!!!

TastetherainbowTastetherainbowabout 11 years ago
Seriously!!!!!!

this story fucking rocked now im wonderin who the dads are like a few more of ur other readers are.

flowergurl17flowergurl17about 11 years ago
Jason's parents?

Maybe Ben and Ben or Parker and colton possibly Tim and Hank please tell us please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Another Triumph

We may be a smallish army of fans, judging by the comments, but we are yours. A fine sequel, hopefully not the last, as we await Parts 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8. Many stories' comments dwell on your protagonists' ready tears, but being a pretty soft touch myself, it seems perfectly understandable. I find my own tears aggravating, but you sure know how to hit my buttons. You're costing me a fortune in Kleenex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
more.. please...

This story must continue.. Chad and jason story must be told.. Please~

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66about 11 years ago

I have to agree more please... and yes Jason and Chad and who are Jason's parents? Please continue this was a brilliant story and yes I ran out of kleenex too lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
the best?

possibly ever? oh god, so so so so good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
the Parents

A great story with a suprise ending. Couldn't have been better.

vettyvettyalmost 11 years ago
So glad to see....

That you wrote a sequel, that it was as awesome as all your other stuff and that you kept the same tone in this as your other work, hot, hot sex and feelings too. X

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Yay!

I was so happy when I tripped across this sequel love the original, love the sequel.

When Jason said he would ask "his Dads" I got really excited, from the physical descriptions of Jason and his parents I thought for certain Danny & Moose

were about to meet Hank & Tim Baladucci. Would love a cross over sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i love you robcub... sobs!! lol

I am soooo big a fan of u... Please keep on writing..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Amazing!!!

I read this story two times!! The first and the second part

It has everything!! Every emotion there is... I felt everything!!!

Amazing

Absolutely amazing... As usual, WAYYYY over my expectations!!

Adore your stories!!

MissDrea77MissDrea77almost 10 years ago
Great story!!

The only complaint I have is that it wasn't longer! Guess I'll just have to read it again!

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004over 9 years ago
I loved it to peaces !!

I really am running out of words to express how much I love all your stories.

Do you have a fan club? :))))

Oh man, this story was just awesome - the fact that there was a couple just like them at the end was just spectacular - this will be so good for Chade, having a little buddy like Jason whose dads are in a relationship just like Danny and Moose!

Again, I loved Danny and Moose and how they fought for their lives with one another.

Their love was in fact so strong, it overcame Danny's Dad's issues in the beginning about Moose being an ex-con, Moose's family's about him being gay and him being a father without knowing, and even Chade's insecurity and jealousy and plain nastiness towards Danny. LOOOOVED IT ! Plllzzz give us more!

mysealtheeclipsemysealtheeclipseabout 9 years ago
soo good

The last section could be another story about the other two dads looking for more stories from u have all of them from other sites

LLAPLLAPabout 9 years ago
Please let us know...

...if you ever write sequels / spin-offs to any of your stories here on lit. acc. to your profile, you are busy publishing on other sites and even on kindle, but please please please, keep updating your bio here and let us know if you write anything relared to "our" beloved characters here on any other site.

i'll keep reading and re-reading your stories and your profile for news ;)

thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
hi..

Would you list your sites, I love to read your stories, and I don't remember how many times I reread it on here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

but what happened to Whiskers the cat?!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I too wondered about Whiskers

Would love a future story, about a grownup Chad who realizes he met the love of his life at as a teen, Jason. Obviously the son of another legendary couple, perhaps Hank and Tim Balletori? Also, Whiskers should have been mentioned in this story, a solitary cat is the perfect friend for a lonely child, she and Chad would have made an endearing twosome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I know that this story was writing a long while ago, but I think it would be great if Jason's parents' story was also told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This is my favorite of your whole catalog. I really liked how you added the unexpected child and made it a story about family.

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago
Adjusting to Parenthood

Well, Robcub32, I don't know how you manage to put so much love into your stories. While the main characters seem to have a satisfying and intimate sex life, they also are able to share their love for each with those around them.

Moose shows marvellous self-control in relation to Chad, who really needs his arse kicked, but Moose's love and patience is paying off.

As for Danny, his love for Moose is helping him tolerate the little, obnoxious ingrate also. Patience and understanding are wonderful assets.

Now that Chad has found a friend who also has two dads, things may work out so much better. I hope there is a sequel to this wonderful, caring story.

Much Love and Blessings to Robcub32 from Patrick (Spadger2)

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago
Being a Dad and a Step-Dad

While re-reading this wonderful story, I could not help but once more being overcome with the emotions and love displayed throughout the story.

Moose's self-control in the face of Chad's obnoxious behaviour is remarkable, and Danny is able show great self-control also, despite Chad's attitude towards him.

I look forward to the next chapter in this continuing saga of family relationships.

Maybe there could be a good outcome also for Chad's alcoholic mother, Kelly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Omg please continue this it's so great

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago
Relationships Consolidated

Am not too sure how many times I have read this wonderful story, but am very emotionally affected each time.

But, as always, LOVE is the winner.

So pleased that Chad was able to realize that he didn't need to be in competition for Moose's affection, and that Danny and his Dad were there to support him also.

How great for their relationship that Jason also has two dads.

I look forward to a developing friendship between the four dads, as well as the two boys.

Love from Patrick X

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago
2 X 2 Dads

robcub32, this has to be my most favourite of all your stories, which I keep reading over and over again. I cannot tell you how many times I had to blink back the tears, or how many times the blood flowed to my groin area with your detailed description of Moose and Danny's love-making.

For some reason I keep imagining Moose as a Black Man, and ! see Mr. & Mrs. Kellogg as a Black couple. As for Chad, I see him as a muscular, young Black kid. Not that it should make any difference to the story. Love between the characters is the important element.

I do hope there is a sequel to include Jason and his two Dads.

Much Love to you from Patrick (Spadger2) X

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago
Love Wins Out

robcub32, I had a bit of spare time, so I had to re-re-read my favourite story.

Thank goodness that there were people with patience and love to be there for Chad, who was really acting out, despite the fact that Moose and Danny and Gary were doing their best to convince him of their love for him.

It is not too hard to understand Chad's insecurity, when I think of my own background, but, hopefully, Love and Patience will win out.

All the characters in your stories are so real to me, and I am moved with the same emotions that beset them. Surely, they are based on real life people.

Love to you from Patrick and thank you for these wonderful characters. .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great read

I must admit that I worried about the muggers. I feared that Danny may have killed one of them and gone to jail himself. That would have made a mess of things.

Spadger2Spadger2about 6 years ago
Multiple Dads!

Once more, robcub32, I am so emotionally moved by this wonderful story of Love shown towards a young person, who really seemed to deserve a good kick up the arse.

Of course, I had to take my handkerchief out of my pocket a few times, otherwise I could not read the words.

How fortunate for young Chad that he had 3 people wanting him to feel loved, and that they were wise enough to be there for him when he didn't know how to cope.

Such a beautiful story!!!

Love to you from Patrick X

Spadger2Spadger2about 6 years ago
Love Confirmed

I've lost track of how many times I've read this great story, and I am so emotionally moved each time. I find it difficult how a man of my age can be so moved to tears by reading through this story, even though I have already read it a number of times.

How strong Danny's love must be for Moose that he was able to tolerate the very objectionable behaviour of young Chad, and how fortunate for everybody's outcome that he was able to do so.

It would be great to read a follow-up of how the two families related once they got to know each other, and how Chad and Jason's friendship developed.

Much Love and thanks to you, robcub32 from Patrick X

Spadger2Spadger2about 6 years ago
Tear Jerker

Every time I read this wonderful story, there is so much in it that brings me to tears. One would expect that I would just take it in my stride but, robcub32, you have such a way with words and really play on the emotions.

Even though Chad is acting like a little arse-hole, one can really feel for him and the uncertainty he is undergoing. Thank goodness for the patience and understanding of Danny and Moose, and Gary's wisdom thrown in also. Chad is a very lucky boy to have such wonderful, understanding adults to support him.

How great that Chad has made friends with Jason, who also has two supportive Dads.

Much Love from Patrick X

Spadger2Spadger2almost 6 years ago
Resolution

More tears, but a happy ending. It's hard for me to understand how an 85 year old man (me) can be so readily moved to tears. But the characters in the story are so real to me, and I can fully understand Chad's insecurity, having been through similar circumstances myself.

Much Love and thanks to you, robcub32 from Patrick. XXX

Spadger2Spadger2over 5 years ago
Love and Understanding

Tears, tears and more tears. Such a tear-jerker of a story. Am so emotionally moved each time I read this wonderful story. How wonderful to have 3 men who care so much for you and about you.

Unfortunately, my mother (small "m") did everything she could to stop my father from visiting me, even to the extent of having my surname changed to her maiden name.

It's very sad that Chad's mother is so affected by drugs and alcohol but, at least, he has the support of Moose, Danny and Garry, and that should help him to grow into a rounded person with a balanced outlook.

I don't know how much of this story is based on real people, but they seem very real to me, and that is probably why I keep coming back to it and to hour other stories, Rob.

Much love and blessings to you from Patrick.

Spadger2Spadger2over 5 years ago
Paternal Affection

As with all your stories, robcub32, I could not help being emotionally involved. You writing is so realistic that the characters in the story came through as being living, breathing human beings., and almost became like family friends.

What moved me most is the love between the main characters, and their care and concern for each other.

Spadger2Spadger2over 4 years ago
Teenage Friendship

Now that Chad has found a friend his own age, maybe he will have the chance to grow up as a normal boy, and be able to develop teenage friendships, and not necessarily be influenced by lifestyle of his father. Maybe he could meet a nice girl and settle down into an ordinary urban lifestyle, and give Moose some grandchildren. At the same time, it would be nice to hear of the future life of Danny and Moose. They have so much to offer to your readers, Rob.

Thank you so much for your wonderful stories, which I read over and over. Patrick

Spadger2Spadger2over 4 years ago
Love Wins Out

I don't know how many times I've read this story, but am so emotionally moved by it each time. Firstly, by the depth of love between Danny and Moose, and, then, by the developing love of Moose for his son, Chad. Maybe he is a replacement for the Chad who died?

Then, the fact that Gary is so supportive is an added bonusl o f your stories, Rob, are

so fille with love. And that is what really makes the world go round.

Love and Blessings to you from Patrick X

Spadger2Spadger2about 4 years ago
Making Friends

This is the umpteenth time I have read this story, and it still affects me emotionally every time.

Thank your, Rob, for the way you are able to bring so much love and caring into your stories. No doubt I shall some back to re-read this wonderful tale again.

It is so great the Chad has found a loving home, even if his mother was not in the scene. Let us hope that she is able to respond to therapy and recover from her addictions.

Much Love to you, Rob, from Patrick X

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great!

I thoroughly enjoyed this well written story, The only loop hole to me was Moose’s parents being distant then his mother springing a child on him. They made a decision that a 12 year old (most difficult age) should live with a son they estranged themself from soon after he struggled through 10 years of prison. Also, Moose doesn’t even discuss this with Danny whose house they would be living in. Moose should have gotten Chad straight from the get go that no disrespect to Danny would be tolerated. Other than that I loved the way Danny and Moose’s love developed.

FosBoydFosBoydalmost 4 years ago
Love

Rob, you've done it again. Gasps, tears and laugher.. This is one of my favorites. Dont get me wrong I love your stories. There was just something about all the different types of love you shared. Thank You.

Ps do you have any full length Novels. I'm always left wanting more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Oh Gosh!!!

I want a Moose...I've just loved reading this story plus the first chapter (Salvation) and I'm hungry for more. I can't wait to meet a beautiful younger man and have an amazing life with him. Just beautiful!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Now how many of us want Jason's dads to be Tim and Hank?

Lonelymale61Lonelymale61over 2 years ago

Great, Great Story. You are one Heck of a Great Story Writer. I have pretty much read all of your stories & they are all beautiful stories. I even have Timber Pack Chronicles & the one about Jeb in paperback. You must write more about that, I want to know what happened with Parker's Father.

Vinner0071Vinner0071over 2 years ago

Wow! I love stories with happy endings and this one delivered it along with tears of happiness. I was going to write and tell you how much I loved this story but I would just be repeating all the good feedback you've already received! You are an excellent story teller. Thank you for sharing with us.....

Brahms21Brahms21almost 2 years ago

Aww what a great story. Its literally a rollercoaster ride and it's so good. And now they're a family❤

Howard_FordHoward_Ford9 months ago

I. NEED. MOAR!!!!!!!!! 😭😭

TasjaDaneTasjaDane5 months ago

Another absolutely wonderful story!

This is really good writing and sublime storytelling!

Thank you for the experience 🙏🏼💎⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous