Salvation in the Sargasso Sea Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From deep within her, a howling groan rose up, filling the suite with the sound of bliss. Contractions squeezed his hyper-inflated cock, and her asshole yanked the plug handle from his fingers. Jerking against his thighs, she heaved up and down as the spasms overwhelmed her. Not since that time on his kitchen table had she come so violently.

"Oh God," she exhaled, collapsing onto his legs. "Jesus fucking Christ. Damn, that was good."

"I think I need some help," Jon pleaded. "My balls are getting numb."

"Oh, you poor thing. I suppose I should relieve you. You've redeemed yourself, I guess. You've been a good boy."

"How do we get this cock ring off?"

"We have to wait for the blood to escape," she said, climbing off his aching erection. "I could cut it off, or you could have an orgasm. It's your choice, which do you prefer?"

"That's a stupid question."

"Hey, don't get smart with me. I believe I've got you by the balls." Marla bit a testicle to emphasize her point.

"OK, OK. I choose an orgasm, please."

"As I suspected. Now, you have another choice: where do you want to cum? You want to cum in my pussy? My ass? My mouth?"

"I don't care, surprise me."

Her pussy was still lurching and her butt was still plugged, so she positioned herself between his legs and pulled off the condom.

"A blow job it is," she confirmed, playfully biting his cock head. "Hand me the lube."

Marla grabbed his shins and pushed his knees up to his chest. From a prone position, she lavished her tongue from his purple balls all the way down to his asshole. Squirting a dollop of lube into her hand, she worked her fingers around and inside of his anus. Jon's right hand found his cock and began instinctively jerking himself.

"Hey, that's my job," she protested, throwing his hand back over his head. "I'm driving now; you're along for the ride."

"OK, drive away."

Putting his feet back down on the bed, she spread his knees and lowered her mouth onto his cock. In a grand symphony of motion, her lips and tongue caressed his cock head while her hands simultaneously stroked his shaft and explored his asshole. Mercifully, she did not try to prolong his agony; he was close to the time limit for safe use of the cock ring. With practiced skill, she deftly stimulated his cock while massaging his prostate gland through the rectum wall. It took all of two minutes to finish him off.

"Ah!" Jon cried out as the orgasm consumed him.

Still no fan of the taste of semen, Marla continued the front and rear assault, aiming the canon away from her face. She felt his abdominal muscles contract and the surge in his shaft. The sticky white spurts splashed against his chest and dribbled onto his abdomen.

"You're welcome," she said, gathering up a bit and flicking it into his face.

"Gee, thanks," he replied, wiping his chin.

*

~ On The Balcony ~

The midnight twilight was bright enough to see the Princess logos on their white robes. Freshly showered and supremely relaxed, they finished her cigar as they sipped The Macallan on the balcony. Jon watched the mountainous fjords silently slip by, contemplating the vision he experienced earlier that evening.

"Why the long face, Mr. Ed?" Marla asked, caressing his leg with her foot.

"Huh? Oh, I was just thinking," he replied.

"Happy thoughts, I hope. I just gave you the best sex of your life."

"That you did. I was thinking about the dream I had earlier."

"It was Lisa again, wasn't it?" she asked, shifting her weight in the chair.

"Yeah, but it was different this time. I have a feeling I won't be seeing her again."

"Really?"

"This time, it felt like goodbye," he said. "She seemed relieved, like she was ready to move on."

"Are you ready to move on?"

"Yes, I think so. I hope so."

The vision of Lisa boarding the train was probably his mind's way of granting permission, he reasoned. It was also the metaphor Shannon had suggested. Another few minutes passed as he considered what the future might hold for them. His near death experience illuminated the tenuous nature of existence; any one of us can be snuffed out in an instant. He now felt compelled to live in the moment, to not be alone any longer.

"Still thinking? A penny for your thoughts," she offered.

"More like four million pennies."

"Oh, don't start that again. I don't want to talk about money right now."

"Well, OK, but I seriously think we should take care of your obligation," he said.

"We? It's my obligation, not yours."

"OK, then it comes out of your million, not mine."

"You're relentless," she replied, shaking her head. "Alright, let's work out the details when we get back."

"The money is the easy part. What about your uncle's request?"

"I don't know. I haven't spoken with Papa in years."

Another period of silence passed as Marla's face clouded over. Jon knew the reconciliation would be difficult, but the solution was now obvious to him. It had been in the back of his mind for a long time, and it now presented itself as the most desirable path to follow.

After taking a sip of scotch, Jon cleared his throat and said, "Marla, there's something else I want to talk with you about."

*

~ In The Chapel (Reprise) ~

"Mr. Zildjian? It's time, sir. We're almost ready to begin."

Aram Zildjian sighed and wiped the tears from his eyes. Pastor Shannon McCluskey sat down beside him.

"I don't know if I can face her after all this time," he moaned. "I have failed her."

"Time is the great healer," she replied. "You have both found it in your heart to forgive. That's why you're here today, why you've traveled so far."

"I understand now why she divorced Mikhail; he betrayed her. I blamed her for his infidelity. Then, when she fell under those bad influences, those aberrant women, I blamed her for her lack of morals. I should have been more understanding, more helpful."

Shannon remained silent, biting her tongue, holding and patting his hand.

"And then she turned to my brother, Gabriel, when she needed help. It was my duty to help her, not his. I abandoned her when she needed me."

"I like to think that we're flowing through life, like leaves floating down a river," she said. "The current takes us to unexpected places and joins us with different people. There is much variety in the places we visit and the people we meet, and sometimes, we don't agree with everyone's point of view, or their morality, but we are all God's children. We think that we control our own destiny, but in the end, it is God's will that charts our course. Right now, God's river has brought you and Marla to this place, at this time."

He dried his eyes and nodded in agreement.

"Aram, Marla needs you now. She is about to enter a new fork of the River of Life. Let's give her a joyful send-off."

Rising to their feet, Shannon led him into the small sanctuary. It was about half full, mostly with friends. Jon stood at the front, dressed in a coat and tie, Andy by his side. In his pocket, Andy held a gold band, much simpler than the one he had held for Lisa. To their right, Leslie stood in a yellow sundress, her rose tattoo plainly visible. In her hand, she also held a simple gold band.

In the back of the sanctuary, Marla stood with her father, holding his arm. Wearing a white sundress, her slightly scarred tattoo was visible on her shoulder. In her hands, she held a small bouquet of daisies.

"Papa, I'm so glad you're here," Marla said, squeezing his arm. "I've missed you."

"I'm so sorry, child. I let you down."

"Hush Papa, not now. We can talk about that later."

Over the PA, a song started playing. It was a slow waltz played on a twelve-string guitar. They began their slow procession.

"What song is this?" he asked. "I don't know this song."

"This is a song that Jon wrote and played on his guitar. We recorded it over at Josie's place, in our new recording studio."

"Recording studio? I always knew you were gifted. You played the piano so beautifully when you were a little girl."

"Yes, Papa."

"And now you're a professional musician? I'm so proud of you. And Jon plays so well, did you teach him?"

"He already knew how to play guitar, Papa. I only helped him a little with the composition."

"So, what's the name of this song?"

"He called it the 'Willamette Waltz', after the river that runs through town."

"So many rivers, so many leaves. What kind of leaf are you, child?"

"I don't know, Papa. I don't know."

When they reached the front of the sanctuary, Marla kissed her father's cheek and stood next to Jon. Behind them, the congregation remained standing, waiting for permission to sit back down.

Dressed in a simple white robe with a forest-colored stole, Shannon gestured for everyone to be seated. Looking over the congregation with a big smile, she began, "Dearly beloved."

~~~~~

I sincerely hope that you enjoyed reading this story as much as I enjoyed writing it. These characters carry special significance for me, personally, and I have poured my soul into them.

If you are so inclined, please cast a vote, leave a comment, or send feedback, good or bad. I truly appreciate your patronage.