All Comments on 'Sam and Amy'

by thornapple

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
edos62edos62about 15 years ago
Sam the Nurse

I enjoyed the story. You did a great job conveying some of the real life annoyances of living in a shared environment. I also enjoyed the progression of the female Character from not so likable to sympathetic. More than a few fetishes included in the story watersports, mild submission and shaving. It was also a fun sexy read. Not sure if it supports a sequel.

markellymarkellyabout 15 years ago
Loved it

A great read and kept me smileing all the way through.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I loved it too!

The story was great. I enjoyed it. Now, I will have to go back and read all your others one. Thanks for sharing.

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 10 years ago
Short, sweet and romantic

Short, sweet, romantic and hot. Pretty much an unbeatable combination in a short story. I hope your other ones are as good. I will be checking that out right after finishing writing this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
How did...

How did she poop?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Just... Use the toilet. The hell's with this towel. Is that even a thing?

It's still a decent enough story, but the towel-conceit was misguided, and frankly unneeded.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I usually like this guy’s stories, but I just couldn’t get into this. What’s with peeing into a towel? Carry her to the toilet!

Everything is a few weeks. The for sale sign was up for a few weeks. After it was taken down, it was a few weeks before she moved in. When she did move in, the guy had only lived there for a few weeks. A few weeks before her or before the for sale sign went up? So, he lived there a month or more? It’s not really important to the story, but an annoying little detail.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous