All Comments on 'Sam & Teach Ch. 01'

by ElizaMix

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Very nice

I liked it a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great Start

It's a great start, can't wait to see how the story develops. Keep writing.

ILienBagbyILienBagbyalmost 10 years ago
wow!

one more lit author whose work I will anticipate reading. Good job!

bearsladybearsladyalmost 10 years ago
Nicely done!

Totally agree with the other comments. Interested to see where it goes.

beachpigbeachpigalmost 10 years ago
Excellent

Keep writing!

redlion75redlion75almost 10 years ago

if they kicked her out because of the drugs and stuff why would she go the person that ratted her out?

ElizaMixElizaMixalmost 10 years agoAuthor
re: redlion75

Well if people behaved rationally all the time, we wouldn't even be able to write stories, as there would be little to no conflict. But even so, I don't consider Sam's behavior there irrational. She's not a fool. She knows it's her own fault. Not to mention, she doesn't like her parents very much and blames them, not teach, for it.

pontiacwhitepontiacwhitealmost 10 years ago
Very good story

It is possible for her to sleep with the guy that ratted her out. #1, she sold the drugs and got caught by him on purpose so he'd fuck her ass roughly like she likes. This story has a definite BDSM flavor to it. It's not unbelievable to think she'd let him have her (and punish her) again. It's exactly what she wants. The only thing he needs to worry about it his job.

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 7 years ago
Nope.

No one for me to root for.

vesperumvesperum10 months ago

Good characters and good sex! Thanks for writing !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous