Sam & Teach Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElizaMix
ElizaMix
115 Followers

I shrug. "No need to be a bitch."

"Says the asshole."

I stand up. "You're free to go."

"What? That's it?"

"That's it," I say.

She begins to stand up and then sits back down. "Nope. No way. That's not it. I wore this sexy miniskirt and this lace thong for nothing?" I raise an eyebrow. "Yeah. That's right. And I prelubed my asshole."

I cough. "You what?"

"Ten minutes ago, in the girl's bathroom. I put lube in my asshole and frigged it with a dildo."

I stand up and walk around the desk beside her.

"Uh oh," she says. "I'm in trouble now." She rises to her feet and looks me in the eye. Her green eyes are like fiery emeralds. "But I ain't afraid of no ghosts."

She's tall. But I'm taller, and I'm definitely stronger. I grab her shoulders, kick the chair out of the way, and press her against the wall, mashing her breasts against it. I reach down behind and under her miniskirt. Her thong is textured lace, and I move it aside. She wasn't lying: her asshole is wet with lubricant and slightly gaping.

"Told you so," she says.

I don't wait. I unzip my pants, pull my cock out, and I'm inside her asshole inside of ten seconds. "Fuu—" she stops, mid-gasp and slowly exhales "—uuckkk." I pump her a few times. She's so slick, and her asshole is already accommodating. Her dildo must have been huge, and the image of her in the girl's bathroom, leaning against the stall, hands behind her thrusting a dildo inside of her, it's like electricity. The layers of clothes between us are too much. I pull out of her and take my pants all the way off. She looks behind her, curious why I stopped, sees me taking my clothes off and does the same. She pulls her tight-fitting shirt off and lets her mini skirt slide down to her legs. She leaves her bra and thong on. "Take those off," I say.

"I thought guys liked a girl in her undies."

"Not this time," I say. "I want to feel your skin."

"Ooo la la," she says. She begins to slowly tease the thong down her hips.

"Take them off," I say.

She stops and looks back at me and sees something in my face. It's easy to guess what. Unbridled lust. Hunger of the soul-crushing variety. All morals out the window, intelligence barely hanging on, fingers gripping the sill. She drops the thong. She snaps her bra off in one motion. She bends her back, offers her ass to me. I'm inside her quickly. My groin pressed against the cute pears of her ass cheeks. My chest against her back.

"Your cock is so much better than my dildo," she says.

I nod, even though she can't see it. And then I fuck her in a hurry. I fuck her like we're on a train headed for a dead end. I'm not sure whether she has an orgasm. I don't know - she moans a lot. I trace the lines of her back, the delicate bone structure, the muscles shifting as she presses against me, preparing herself for each hard thrust. I kiss her neck, I smell her hair. Her arms raise to the ceiling, hands intertwined, and I hold them up there. I hold her hips. I hold her shoulders. I hold her hair. Exactly one week from the first time, I come inside her ass a second time. After I do, I just lean against her for a minute or two, returning back from wherever land I'd fled.

I pull out of her and immediately begin putting my clothes on. She bends down and begins the same. Her bra first and her shirt. I finish and look at her. Very cute, very very cute - and I'm embarrassed as all hell. When she begins to pull her thong up between her legs, I stop her and try to put our relationship back on a level I understand.

"Your thong," I say. "Leave it behind. I want a trophy for the asshole reaming I just gave you."

I immediately regret my words. But she slips it down her legs and hands it to me. I pocket it. Then after she puts on her mini-skirt, I zip it up.

"Thanks," she says.

"Yep," I say.

"See you tomorrow in class?"

"Yep," I say.

The next day, she raises her hand and asks her first question ever. "If gravity works the same on everything, then why does a snowflake fall slower than the rain?" The other students automatically snigger because it's Sam, the low-class drug-dealing wanna-be actress blonde, who asked the question, and a look of sadness and confusion crosses her face. It's a valid question, actually. "Air resistance," I say. She beams at me. The guilt nearly floors me.

For next week's interview she tries the same stunt, but pre-warned, I resist. I tell her she's doing great, to keep up the work. But that's only part of what she wants, and she leaves frustrated. I cancel next week's interview. Her grades immediately slip, and I regretfully take her aside. She suggests she needs to be punished. I threaten her with the video and tell her to get her act together and cut the crap.

"What?" she says. "Fuck you too." And stalks away.

Two weeks later, when I'm doing my usual rounds after school, I catch her selling drugs, and in the exact same place I caught her the first time. I assume it's just a stunt, a bit of play-acting, just for my benefit. But then maybe that's arrogance. It was arrogance - and lust - that allowed me to compromise my morals in the first place. After she sells a baggie of pills of god-knows-what, I confront her.

"Oops!" she says. "You caught me."

"Sam - Samantha, do you think this is some kind of game? This is serious. It's - it's wrong."

"No shit," she says. "And what you did, isn't?"

"I know it was, and I said so from the start. Would you have rather I turned you in?"

She shrugs.

"But I see now that I should have. I don't have any choice now." I turn and begin to walk away. She follows me, and I stop. "What are you doing?"

"Aren't we going to your office?"

"No Samantha. No more meetings. We're done. You had your chance."

Her green eyes flash angrily. "What the fuck, teach?" When I don't budge, she adds, "What-the-fuck-ever. Later, asshole. "

I don't think she believes me. I return to my office, look through the directory, and dial her mom's cell-phone. I get a voicemail and I leave my message: "Hello Mrs. Pierce. This is your daughter's physics teacher. There's been an... issue with your daughter, a behavioral problem. That is, I caught her selling drugs on campus. I haven't gotten the police involved, not yet. I'd like to avoid that if possible. But please come see me at your earliest convenience." I click the phone down and wait for a call back and try to grade papers in the meantime.

I can't concentrate. Instead, I unlock and open my Confiscated drawer and pull out my bottle of whiskey, and also her lace thong. I pour a glass of whiskey and sip it as I look at her tiny undies. In the weeks after our last... intertwining, I'd wrapped it around my cock a dozen times and masturbated. I had forgotten the minutiae of pleasure, of course. But I remembered the highlights. I remembered her anger and disappointment when I'd told her "That's it." I remembered her words: "Your cock is so much better than my dildo" and her defiant admission that she'd "frigged" her own asshole. I remembered her moans, the smell of her hair, her smooth back, the geometry of her curves. Each time I had masturbated, after I had come, I felt guilt, a remorse that I had started the whole thing in the first place. Now my regret is of a different flavor: I regret that I'm not with her right now, when I could be. It's confusing.

After thirty minutes have passed and no call from her parents, I lock up my office and return home. My house is empty, and cold. I turn off the A/C. I make dinner and eat it mechanically. Then I put on a movie - some mindless action movie or other - and fall asleep.

A pounding knock at my door wakes me.

It's her. Rain is coming down in droves, raindrops attacking the ground like kamikaze pilots. Her blonde hair's wet and bedraggled. Her clothes are soaked through. Lightning and a crack of thunder boom so close my house shakes.

"Jesus, Sam!" I say. "What are you doing?"

"My parents kicked me out," she says miserably. "I didn't - I just - I don't have anywhere else to go."

I let her in and guide her to my couch. I get a fire going and wrap a blanket around her shoulders.

"How'd you even know where I live?" I ask.

"The directory."

She sniffles, and I look over at her, to see whether she's crying or just cold. Both it seems. I can't help but notice her red bra visible through a soaked white shirt. Her nipples are hard, visible through both layers. I look away. But she notices and looks down and realizes what I had looked at. She begins to tiredly strip off her clothes but I stop her. "No," I say.

"But—"

"Just no. You can have my bed. I mean, you can sleep in it."

"But—"

"I'll take the couch. I insist," I say to her challenging look. She nods wearily. I guide her up the stairs to my bedroom, get out a change of clothes for her, and wait as she changes in my bathroom. The clothes are too big, not at all up to her usual fashion standards, but she seems too tired to care. She climbs into bed, and I tuck her in.

"Want a bedtime story?" I joke.

"Thanks," she mumbles and she's out like a light.

I look her over briefly and then head downstairs and lay down on the couch. I'm keyed up. But I'm also exhausted. In fifteen minutes, I fall into a deep sleep.

I wake up to the feeling of my cock enveloped by warmth. I slightly open one eye. Samantha's moving her head up and down on me. I can feel her lips and her tongue carefully pleasuring my manhood. In a soundless flash of lighting, I see that she's completely naked - and that one of her hands is between her legs. I'm a heavy sleeper; I wonder how long she's been at it. In my half-dreaming, half-waking state, I fear that if I do anything sudden, it will all vanish in a puff of smoke. Like she's some fairy princess come from Faery Hill.

After a bit, she stops her fellatio. She pauses for a long while. Then she jabs me softly. "Hey teach," she whispers. I don't respond. She jabs me a little harder and whispers a little louder. "Teach, you awake?" I don't respond. She shifts her weight and next thing I know, a new warmth envelops me. Her cunt. It's a short-lived warmth, though. She slides off me and shifts her position, slowly, stealthily, trying to keep her weight off me, as if I could possibly sleep through this. Eventually, she finds her balance and the warmth returns and she begins to move up and down. I risk a peek. She's sitting over me sideways, her hands behind her on the top of the couch holding her up. She rocks up and down, letting just the tip of me slip in and out of her warm snatch. It's a teasing, wonderful pleasure, and it all takes all my willpower not to thrust up inside her. My patience is rewarded moments later when she slowly lowers herself down onto me completely. I can feel her pubic hair on my thigh. She moans, realizes she did so, and one hand flies to her mouth, covering it. She adjusts her weight, freeing her other hand. While sitting on me, not moving, just allowing me to fill her, she takes turns tugging on her nipples and rubbing her clit. After awhile, she begins these full, long up and down motions, and after a few of these, she goes completely still, except a furious rubbing between her legs. I can feel her orgasm on me, I can feel her trying to contain it. Her skin shivers. Her legs begin to shake.

I decide it's a good moment to come alive. I put my arms around her and carry her up the stairs, inside her the whole time. She's light as a feather, as if she has escaped gravity. She rests her head on my shoulder. When we reach my bedroom, I lay her down and without any unnecessary words, begin to move inside her.

I want her every which way. At first, her legs are spread wide, opening her teenage cunt to me. She's allowed her 'landing strip' of pubic hair to grow a little wild. Together, we watch my cock disappear inside her. She makes cute little moans every time I fill her. Then I lift her legs up to my shoulders, making her tight. I press my weight on her and thrust down into her, pressing her into the bed. She likes that and comes twice. Silently, but I can tell from her hands gripping my forearms and from the look in her eyes, her green eyes burning like fires in the night. I flip her over and take her from behind, my hands grasping her hips. She grasps my wrists, letting her upper body rest on the bed. From there we transition to her being on top. We take turns being the mover. First she jackhammers up and down, pounding her ass on top of me, then she holds still while I thrust from below. After that we end up spooning and, exhausted, I gently move in and out of her from behind. Long, slow strokes, like ocean waves caressing the shore.

She speaks for the first time. "Don't be rude."

"What?" I say.

"My other hole is jealous."

Without waiting for a response, she moves forward, causing me to slip out of her. "Hold on," she says. She rubs her cunt for wetness - but we've been fucking so long that she's not as wet as she wants to be. "Fuck." She growls and then spits her in hand. She reaches behind her and rubs first one finger then two in her asshole. Impatiently, she reams herself. Then she spits on her hand again and reaches behind and rubs me, making me slick with her saliva. I've been on pins and needles this whole time. I'm still hard. With all this done, she scoots her ass back into me and guides me toward her 'other hole.' It's not as slick a fit with lube, but I do pop in. She grunts, half in pleasure, half in pain.

"I'm naughty," she says. "I deserve this, but take it slow." I do. I fuck her with small micro-thrusts, barely moving in and out of her. The motion is not the important thing - being inside her is.

"Okay," she says. "Harder now."

But we're at an awkward angle; I can't do much. Sensing this, she pulls forward, slipping me out. Then she lies down, her chest flat on the bed and reaches behind her to spread her ass-cheeks, opening herself to me. "Will this work?"

It does. I slip inside her, stuffing my thickness inside her tight hole. I fuck her hard, harder even than our first time together, but it's still not enough.

"Do me harder," she moans. "Pound me into your fucking bed!"

I obey. My groin makes slapping noises against her ass with each downward stroke. She buries her face into the pillow, trying and failing to stifle her moans.

"Oh fuck teach, oh fuck, come on, fill my dirty ass with your dirty seed."

It sets me off and I empty what seems like a never-ending load deep into her bowels. As soon as the first splash of cum enters her, she screams her pleasure, clenching her ass hard around me.

I fall beside her replete. Perhaps, I should feel guilty, but I am too empty. A good empty, a peaceful empty. Together, we stare up at the ceiling and listen to the rain.

"What now?" I ask.

She turns her head and looks at me dreamily. "You could try kissing me," she says.

I chuckle, and do exactly that.

ElizaMix
ElizaMix
115 Followers
12