SAM Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God. Yes Mistress."

FiFi was drawn almost onto her Mistresses wet pussy lips. She stopped for a moment contemplating the sight. "You have a beautiful pussy Mistress."

"Thank you little one now let me feel your tongue."

Slowly FiFi slid her tongue tentatively across her Mistresses pussy. Tasting the musky flavor, she remembered her former Mistress explaining that all cunts have a different odor and flavor. Becoming bolder she slid her tongue across her Mistresses clit hearing her cry out as she pushed her hips closer to her tongue.

Using her fingers, she parted her Mistresses pussy exposing the pink interior and pressed her hard tongue through the folds and down into the musky depths of her Mistresses sex. Sensing her Mistress respond her probing tongue FiFi pressed a finger into her Mistresses pulsing pussy.

FiFi continued with her thrusting finger as she sucked and stimulated her Mistresses pulsing pussy. She could sense her Mistresses urgency when she felt her lifting and straining in response to FiFi's probing tongue and thrusting fingers. Finally, with a savage thrust and cry of anguish she felt her Mistress explode on her thrusting tongue.

They settled there FiFi between her Mistresses outspread thighs for almost an hour and then FiFi was thrown back onto the bed as her Mistress pushed her sex onto FiFi's mouth and began to move her hips slowly. Steadily the thrusting became more urgent as FiFi's mouth and tongue became more frantic. In desperation FiFi began to masturbate, her dexterous fingers sliding frantically across her cunt in time with her Mistress. As they began to cry out as they felt their orgasm fast approach and then with a final shuddering thrust FiFi tasted her Mistress for the second.

Having been cuddled up on the couch for an hour FiFi became aware of her Mistress slide between her legs and felt her lips and tongue stroke across her sensitive clit. Becoming fully conscious FiFi moaned as her Mistresses tongue slid into her cunt. She began to move against the invading tongue and fingers as she felt herself become aroused. This time it was FiFi who began the wild thrusting onto her Mistresses lips as she felt the thrusting sucking tongue and lips fast bring her towards her own violent orgasm. It didn't take FiFi long as she suddenly stiffened and crying out felt her cum squirt onto her Mistresses serpentine tongue.

FiFi was woken at four fifteen as she felt her Mistresses hand stroking her face and down across her breasts. "Wake up little one its getting late and you will be needed in the lounge to serve drinks and food. FiFi can you tell me your thoughts on joining me in Europe?"

"Europe? Oh yes Mistress I cannot do that it would mean me lying to my family and anyway I have a job that needs me at home."

"Little one I knew this would be your answer but I have also been thinking for you. I want to book your resort for my company's management for a week's bonding. During that time, I will approach your management of the resort telling them that I recognize your unique abilities and would like you to join me on a business tour of Europe. I will offer to subsidize your resort with a lump payment of thirty thousand dollars along with a ten-year contract for free marketing. All I need from you is the phone number to call in order to complete the booking."

Finding it hard to concentrate FiFi gave her Mistress the number she was asking for and ten minutes later she was told that she had spoken with a Zoe and had made the booking. She would bring her managers to the Shelley Resort in ten weeks' time for a week of relaxing and bonding.

"So there you go my little one everything is arranged. Who is Zoe because she sounded very much like you?"

"Zoe is my twin sister Mistress she is the manager of the house staff and front of house at the restaurant."

With her Mistresses help FiFi was showered and made up for her evenings service. "Remember FiFi your Mistress will be watching you are only permitted to serve drinks and food. You belong to me now and I will not tolerate any fondling. If you need my help just look towards me. I have also told your former Mistress that you will not be entertaining during the evening meal. At that time, you are to return up here and rest until I return. Any funny play and you will be punished."

FiFi was relieved when she heard that she was not going to be doing her poses during the dinner. "Thank you Mistress I hated performing last night it made me feel cheap."

"Okay my little one now come along it is time for you to get to work. I have told your former Mistress that when the guests are dressing for dinner your evening meal is to be delivered up here."

"Thank you Mistress I appreciate everything you are doing for me."

During the pre-dinner function FiFi moved freely among the guests serving food and drinks. Although she still felt inquisitive hands across her butt it was not as invasive as the previous evening. She was always aware of her Mistress looking out for her. At one time she was told to form a table for a guest to rest his drink and once she was in position she felt her dress being lifted but again her Mistress intervened and FiFi was able to return to her normal duties.

After dinner FiFi and her Mistress relaxed on the couch. They were both still tired after the strenuous sex during the afternoon. "Mistress can you explain to me what you want me to do if I join you in Europe?"

"Little one all I am asking is that you be my companion."

"Companion Mistress what do you mean?"

"My time in Europe will be very strenuous and I want you to be there for me during days when I am not needed at meetings and also in the evenings."

"So you want me as your partner. More like your wife?"

"If that is how you want to express it darling. Yes, but you will be well compensated. I will be paying you handsomely and all your clothes and anything else that you require will be provided at my expense."

As they talked FiFi felt her Mistress move her seductive fingers onto her cunt and begin to slowly arouse her again. Settling back into the couch she allowed her legs to open wider giving her Mistress access to her cunt.

"Oh Mistress you are so good to me. I thought I was going to be servicing you tonight but again it is you servicing me."

"This is what I am talking about when we were discussing Europe. You are my relaxation. Now settle into me and let me bring you to your crisis."

FiFi felt her breathing become more urgent as her Mistresses familiar fingers began to slide deeper into her cunt. It was so slow but also it was so erotic with quiet music playing and her Mistresses insistent fingers.

As FiFi felt herself begin to thrust at her Mistresses invading fingers. Taking short fast breaths, she felt herself begin to arrive at the early stages of orgasm. Her stomach began to tighten and she felt her legs become tense. "Oh Mistress I am so close now please can I cum?"

"Yes little one cum for your Mistress, it is now very late so release your orgasm."

Crying out FiFi felt herself tense and then the strongest orgasm ever ripped through her and she felt her cum begin gush. Eruption on eruption as she arched back allowing the wild release of all her tension of the past week suddenly flood though her.

Laying back in her Mistresses arms she looked up. "Oh Mistress I feel as though a dam has burst and all the pressure of the past week has suddenly been released I am so exhausted. Can I sleep on the couch tonight because I don't think I could walk to the bedroom?"

"Here little one take my hand I will support you. The couch is not comfortable enough and as you say you have just had all the past week's tension released. I will phone your former Mistress and tell her that you are not well and cannot set up breakfast in the morning. After all the weekend ends at midday so you just rest here until I come for you. I will then make final arrangements for my company's visit to your resort and then you can make preparations to return to town."

The sun was well up when FiFi finally woke up. She saw that her Mistress had already gone down for breakfast so she went through to the bathroom and had a refreshing shower before dressing. Entering the main lounge area of the apartment she saw that breakfast had been set for her. She was just finishing when her Mistress returned.

"Oh you are up my little one. It is late and I have been called from work I am going to have to, leave you now. Tell me what is your real name?"

"Oh Mistress my real name is Sam but it almost seems unreal after all this time."

"Okay Sam you don't have to call me Mistress any longer my name is Adele. I am no longer your Mistress but I am still your lover. Remember that."

"Yes Mis ... sorry Adele. I will look forward to your visit in ten weeks' time."

"Now Sam here is my card and the number on it is my personal number you can phone me at any time if you need me. I am always available for you"

"Thank you Adele."

Sam returned to her old apartment and gathered and found her original Mistress waiting for her.

"Now FiFi your duties are complete and I will return you to the office block where you did your training. I am not going to drug you but I am going to blind fold you. Once we are back at the office block I will take you down to your original room where your clothes are still folded waiting for you. Then you will be given a drink with the same powder in it. Now come on we haven't got a lot of time to spare."

When they arrived back at the office block Rebecca hugged her. "Sam my name is Rebecca but please just call me Becca. I am now going to take you down to your original room where you will dress. You are going to be returned to town and in the morning you will wake up on a hired cabin cruiser. This has been hired in your name and paid for with your credit card. When you wake up you will find food for breakfast and also a list of your appointment times with your architect and building contractor. Now listen carefully next Thursday I will phone you at midday. I will be setting up a time for us to meet over the weekend. Now Sam this is very important that we meet so please agree to meet me next weekend."

"All right Becca I will make an excuse to return to town next Friday evening. Will that be okay with you?"