All Comments on 'Sam, Joe, and Mom'

by josephdm

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
rosspalrosspalover 12 years ago
Next

You need to get the next chapter posted quickly. I love this series. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
agree

I agree rosspal. need to read about him having his aunt, mum & sister. Jeez, my cocks hard after reading this .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Need more

This story needs to continue... looking forward to more..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
"Mmmmm that was the best fuck, mom," I said. "For me too, son," she replied.

Of course it was the best fuck Joe and his mother ever had. Joe's a lucky boy, fucking both of the family twats. He's fucked his sister and blown his brotherly balls up Sam's cute little twat. But, come on, be serious, nothing can ever compare with a boy sticking his hard young cock up between his own mother's legs and unloading his hot young balls up his own mother's cunt, the very same cunt he came out of, his own damn birth canal. Joe's mother loves her darling baby boy's youthful energy and virility, his big stiff prick and his balls that never quit. She loves the fuck-frenzy Joe goes into as he realizes he's got his prick up the cunt of his boyish dreams, nothing counts but shooting his huge dose of creamy sperm into his mommy, and mom cums like crazy. Joe is a proud grinning young motherfucker and his mother's a happy, smiling son-fucked mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My 2 cents

A very nice and loving story. Too bad it has not been continued. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You certainly have talent so why stop writing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous