Sam, Laura and Joanne Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she brought her fingers out, sliding them up between her slick lips to pinch and pull her swollen clit, her mind clicked to the scene between the older woman and the younger woman. She threw her head back against the headrest, panting through bared, gritted teeth.

She was almost there; she was so close to coming, to gaining relief from all the lust built up inside her when her mind filled with the image of Joanne's face and Joanne calling her a thoroughbred.

She sucked her upper lip in and quickly unbuttoned a couple of buttons of her blouse, sliding two fingers inside her bra to pull a stiff nipple. She also sent a finger down from her clit, between her lips, to the opening of her cunt.

Seduce you echoed in her mind. Her finger curled inside and slid along the roof of her cunt - Joanne's face was now so close to Laura's in her mind and her fingertips on Laura's face felt so cool and soft - and with a series of stifled cries Laura came.

Laura let the sensations sweep over her body, felt her "belly be warmed" (she smiled at Joanne's language) and floated for a long moment.

The applause of three Latino lawn care workers standing at the front of Laura's car jarred Laura from her revelries. She smiled an embarrassed smile, nodded her head to them to acknowledge their applause, turned the key and practically burned rubber getting out of the driveway. The workers were still applauding.

~~~~~~~~~~

Joanne waited until she heard the front door close then she stood up, put her reading glasses back on and went to Laura's computer.

"Let's see what we've been researching today, my little pet," Joanne said to herself with a smile as she clicked on the web browser's history button.

Joanne watched with mild surprise the last two clips Laura had been watching.

The third and fourth clips Joanne thought were especially interesting. Laura had scribbled the file names of the clips on her legal pad. Next to the file names, in Laura's hand, were written, "Very Good," over a line and then, "Take them home!"

The third clip was of two women; both looked approximately the same age and both were tall. One woman was blond, her hair falling wildly in curls around her face and shoulders. She had voluptuous breasts and a belly; her thighs were full, long muscled and powerful. She wore only a man's white dress shirt, completely open.

The other woman was completely naked, her black hair cut severely with a razor, like a young boy's. Her body was willowy and boyish too, her breasts more nipple and areola than anything else; there being only the slightest gentle rise of tissue up from her chest to form her breasts. Her belly was flat and hard and her hips were boyishly - or virginally - slender.

The women stood entwined against a wall, their fingers slowly caressing each other's faces, each other's throats, collar bones, arms and breasts. They made soft, gentle, quiet noises of delight as they explored each other.

They were kissing: slowly and deeply. The sounds they made as their tongues and lips slid against each other were like gentle drops of rain.

The blond smiled, stuck out her tongue as a plump, juicy offering. Her partner smiled too, slowly encasing her partner's tongue with her full and shiny lips and sucking it gently like one sucks a very sweet, succulent orange slice.

The clip, almost 30 seconds long, ended as the women moved closer together, their hands headed down each other's bodies. The naked woman giggled, pressed her face against her partner's shoulder and arched her hips out. As her partner made obvious contact with the naked woman's sex, she closed her eyes, a very contented smile on her face.

Joanne took a deep breath and smiled contentedly herself. You have excellent taste, my lover Joanne thought to herself as the clip faded to black. Joanne's sex was heavy with blood and her nipples were tight against her tee shirt.

The fourth clip was of a man and a woman, in the parking garage of an office building. It was a "rape" clip. It was extremely violent though from the look on the woman's face, her noises and the way she moved her body in response to her "attacker" there was no doubt to any viewer that the woman wanted and was enjoying everything she was getting.

Joanne watched the clip a few more times and then sighed. She raised a leg in her chair, pulled her knit running shorts aside and fingered herself.

As Joanne felt her orgasm approaching she wasn't going to delay it; fully aroused by the four previous clips she closed her eyes. She let the audio of the clip keep playing while she moved her fingers quickly through her slickness and over her clit, whispering, over and over, "That's it Marci, you sweet fucking cunt! You cheap slut! Take me! Take all of me inside you! Take it! Now!"

In her mind Joanne had an old girlfriend on all fours as she fucked her roughly with a strapon dildo. In her mind, as the woman in the porn clip came from her "rapist's" vicious and cruel fucking, her old girlfriend, Marci, was screaming her pleasure under Joanne's assault too.

When Joanne got her composure back she clicked off the clip, smelled then licked her fingers with considerable delight, ran her fingers through her short hair as if to clean them and then picked up the phone.

"Hey babe, I was literally just thinking of you. Got any plans for tonight?"

~~~~~~~~~~

It was 7:30. Laura sat naked at her vanity in the bedroom, her robe around her waist. She hadn't showered, she didn't know if she was going to. Laura looked at herself in the mirror. Her hair disheveled, her face shiny with oil and her small breasts sagging toward her belly.

She hadn't thought about the strange time at Joanne's; she willed herself not to think about it but now... Joanne would be at the door in a half hour for their date. She didn't have a clue as to what to do.

She didn't know whether all that business at Joanne's was earnest flirting or whether Laura had just let her sensibilities and her imagination go wild as she watched the raw porn on her computer - for three hours! She couldn't believe it. A wave of guilt swept over her. And then another wave hit as she realized how she must have looked and sounded to those lawn guys. Oh God, she thought, what do I do?

~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey."

"Hey yourself. What are you up to, lover?"

"How's your day been?"

"Long. Yours?"

"Um. Interesting. I'm getting ready to take your wife out on a date. I'm going to dress her for it too."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. She needs a little black dress. I'll see if she lets me. She's been a very naughty girl today, Sam. Very naughty. I'm emailing you the clips and pictures her history file shows she was watching and looking at. Something to, uh, keep you, uh, sharp, if you know what I mean."

"Wish I was there."

"Mm, Master, I wish you were here too. Seducing your little mouse, whom we both love very dearly," Joanne added quickly and genuinely, "is getting to be a bigger job than I anticipated."

"Well, my pet, you can handle it; I have faith in you."

"Can I call you later Sam?"

"I want all the details," Sam laughed, "no matter what the hour."

Joanne smiled and said quietly, "Love you. Talk to you later."

"Love you both. Take care of her."

"I will."

Joanne was already dressed for the evening. She picked up the garment bag on her bed and headed out.

~~~~~~~~~~

Shock and Awe, Possibly To Early

At five till eight Joanne stood on Laura's front steps and rang the bell. No one answered. She rang again and waited; still no answer.

Joanne looked around and noticed the lower floor was dark, as if no one were home. But Laura's car was in the driveway. Joanne rang a third time and then knocked.

The intercom next to the doorbell came to life.

"Anne, I'm really sorry. I can't go with you tonight. I don't feel well," Laura blurted out quickly in a meek voice.

"Laura, do you need some help? Are you all right?" Joanne was alarmed.

"No. Really. I'm fine. Just a little, uh, sick."

Joanne quit being alarmed. She smiled then ran her hand up her throat and around of the back of her head and scratched her head. Christ, I've scared her, Joanne thought. It's been a long time since I scared someone I was debauching. I must be losing my touch.

Joanne pressed the intercom button. "Laura." Joanne waited. "Laura," this time Joanne put some sternness in her voice.

"Ye-Yes?"

"Come let me in. I'm not leaving until you let me in and we can talk. Understand baby?"

There was a long pause.

"Okay. Just a minute."

Shortly the front door opened. Laura stood in the doorway in her white terrycloth robe, a morose look on her face.

Joanne stepped inside and attempted to kiss Laura on the cheek. Laura pulled away. Joanne quickly reached and grabbed Laura by the arm. "Please don't pull away from me like that."

Joanne didn't give the startled Laura a chance to respond, she simply gave Laura a quick kiss on the cheek and then commented, with a smile, "At least you've washed your face. Come on dear; let's have a little talk. If you still feel, uh, sick, I'll leave
you alone for the evening. Okay?"

Laura looked like she was near tears. She mumbled okay under her breath and led the way to her bedroom. Laura sat on the end of her bed, staring at the floor, her robe clutched tight to her breast and Joanne took a seat in a chair across from Laura in the sitting room.

"Did I scare you today with my over the top flirting?"

"A little. I...I don't know what to think. I don't know how to feel."

"What do you mean, dear?"

Laura looked up at Joanne, a determined look on her face, "What did you mean when you called me an incredible sexual animal, a thoroughbred? Did you really mean you wanted to seduce me when I asked you what you were doing?"

"Ah, I see," said Joanne. "Before I explain fully, let me ask you a question or two and then I swear I'll explain." Joanne waited for Laura to nod her assent.

"How do you see yourself in life? Do you see yourself as a devoted wife and mother, a devout Christian woman with impeccable moral character?"

Slowly Laura responded, "Well, yeah."

"When you look at yourself in the mirror what do you think? Really, deep down?"

"I, uh...I think my breasts are small and flat and my tummy is too big. My butt's kinda wide and flat. I wonder if Sam is going to get tired of me; he moves in some pretty fast circles in his job. I see who he works with and I can't help but wonder if there isn't somebody he'd rather be with although he's always said playing politics is better than sex and drugs combined."

"Laura, I watched you today. I've watched you closely when we had our spa day. I've watched you closely since the day you came to work with me. I didn't get to be one of the most wealthy and powerful lawyers west of the Mississippi by overlooking even the tiniest detail.

"You know what? You turn me on; I'm in love with you. I want a relationship with you, a romantic, sexual relationship." Joanne gave her words a moment to sink into Laura. "There. I've said it and I'm not taking it back," Joanne said somewhat triumphantly; Laura was levels and levels beyond stunned.

Joanne continued, "I think you look wonderful naked. But more than that I know you have such a pure and loving heart; you do have an impeccable moral character but you're like an innocent sunfish swimming around in an ocean full of sharks and barracudas.

"A lot of women can be sexual without being pure of heart like you. There's nothing wrong with that, I've enjoyed a good many of them over my years. They know what they want, what makes them feel good and they seek it out and they take it.

"And a lot of women can be pure of heart and I know many of them in my church congregation and love them like sisters but they have no comprehension of the sensual delights and capabilities God has endowed them with and made them able to feel and revel in. These women are frightened of somehow being contaminated if they express their sexuality.

"Lust is not in and of itself evil. I sat and watched you today. You weren't reading sociologist reports were you?"

Laura blushed a bit and looked at the floor, "No. I'm sorry."

"And of the four video clips I saw you were watching when I checked your PC after you left, which one did you like the most?"

"Joanne!" Laura meekly tried to protest and deflect Joanne's knowledge of the video clips.

"Come on darlin', fess up; tell your mama." Joanne smiled a wicked smile and pierced Laura with a stare.

Laura flustered, "I, well, uh, they all aroused me. You love me? In, uh, that way?" Laura was finally starting to recover from Joanne's shocking revelation or at least was able to get a breath.

Joanne ignored Laura's last question and pressed her about the clips. "Did you have a favorite?"

"I. Joanne, please..."

Joanne sat waiting for an answer, swinging her foot casually.

"I liked the one with the two women kissing. And I liked the one where the woman was being raped in the garage."

"Really," Joanne said with a smile, "well, when I called you an incredible sexual animal and a thoroughbred it's because I can see in you this incredible capacity for love and lust lying right beneath your skin - you're porcelain white, soft, tantalizing skin.

"Do you know you made three of my gardeners extremely happy men today simply because you gave into your desires, your lust, and masturbated in your car?"

Laura covered her face and gasped "Oh my God" through her hands.

"So do you know since I have these feelings for you that I really do want to seduce you?"

Laura took her hands away from her face and stared at Joanne.

"Would you mind it if I did?"

"Joanne!" Laura exclaimed in frustration.

"Would you mind?" Joanne pressed.

"I've never been with a woman," Laura said as she cringed inside remembering Allyson.

"That wasn't what I asked. Would you mind if I tried to cause you to love me as a lover?"

"I...I don't know. I've never thought about anything except being married to Sam."

Joanne put her hand to her forehead and mumbled, just loud enough for Laura to hear, "Oh my, this is going to be much more difficult than I thought."

Joanne took a deep breath, trying to be patient and visibly smiled a strained sort of smile; it was definitely not the look.

"Laura, lover," Joanne said slowly for emphasis, "I didn't say anything about you leaving Sam and coming to live some torrid, depraved lesbian life with me. Though," Joanne did a Groucho Marx with her eyebrows and grinned slyly, "I like a little depravity now and then; keeps things interesting.

"So, what have I had you researching?"

Slowly Laura spoke; she was unsure of herself even though the answer was plain, she knew from the beginning what she would be doing, "People living together in non-traditional ways?"

"Bingo! If I were to seduce you, could you think of me as being a wife; Sam's wife and your wife too – or maybe your other husband?"

Something that Laura had kept buried found its way to the surface. She suddenly seemed calm. Her face turned into a passive mask. She locked eyes with Joanne and with certainty in her voice (though deep inside her emotions were all over the proverbial map) she said, "If you made me."

Joanne raised her eyebrows, more than a little surprised by Laura's answer. "What...?"

Laura cut her off, "I guess we'll have to discuss it more over dinner. You are still taking me out on a date aren't you?"

Joanne recovered from her surprise and said, "Why, yes I am."

But suddenly Laura resolve vanished and she looked morose again: "I haven't showered though and I needed to do my hair."

Joanne made a face, waved a hand and got up from her chair. She grabbed the garment bag and went to the bed. She laid the garment bag down on the bed next to Laura and stood in front of her.

Joanne's ample bosom and midriff were inches from Laura's face. She looked Joanne up and then down and for the first time took stock of what Joanne was wearing: a silky, black, ankle length slip dress with a plunging neckline. The back of the dress was open to her waist and the whole thing was held to Joanne's body by two extremely small spaghetti straps. Her shoes were black three-inch heels with ankle straps. And on one ankle she wore a simple gold ankle bracelet.

As Joanne fluffed Laura's disheveled red hair Laura watched in fascination as Joanne's breasts moved slowly against the dress; she wasn't wearing a bra.

"No panties either, dear, just so you don't have to wonder." Joanne said, snapping Laura out of her momentary daze.

"Your hair's fine; a little sweaty but then," Joanne bent down and took Laura's chin in her hand and turned on the look, "frigging your clit - or do you prefer finger fucking - in a hot car when you are so absolutely desperate to come - can do that to a girl, eh?"

Laura blushed predictably and tried to avoid Joanne's piercing eyes. "Joanne! Please!" Then Laura giggled a bit. "Oh, okay, yeah, it was hot in the car. I was sweaty."

Joanne ran her fingertips around Laura's face. "You did wash your face. You look absolutely ravishing with your mussed hair and your clean face so we don't need to worry about putting on makeup.

"Now, un-clinch those hands and let's have a look at your body."

Joanne stepped back. Laura looked up at Joanne to gauge her reaction and opened her robe. Once Laura had bared her chest Joanne stepped forward and pushed the robe off Laura's shoulders. Laura heard Joanne sniff several times.

"Nice, slightly old but clean sweat." Joanne reached down and flipped the robe off Laura's lap and sniffed again.

"Nice musky tang from someone who I dare say has spent the bulk of the day aroused and/or frigging herself." Joanne stepped sideways, unzipped the garment bag and pulled out a stretchy black dress. "Here you go, lover; over your head."

Laura looked into Joanne's eyes, a slightly frightened look in her eyes. "Go on, Laura; pull it over your head."

"I need to get my bra and panties."

"Huh-uh."

"I was afraid you were going to say that." Laura stood up, letting the robe fall away from her hips and pulled the dress down over her head. She shook out her hair and pulled the dress down.

Joanne gasped and grabbed Laura by the shoulders and led her to the full-length mirror. "Aren't you fabulous! My thoroughbred!" Joanne said proudly. "My bitch?" Laura watched in the mirror as Joanne whispered into her ear.

"Uh-huh," Laura answered meekly - though whether the answer was about her looking fabulous or her being Joanne's bitch wasn't clear.

Laura was astonished at her look. The dress was a mix of cotton and spandex in a fine rib knit; it hugged every curve of her body. It had a modest V-neck, and the skirt fell away straight from hugging her hips to a very proper length just below her knees. The only thing immodest, by Laura's standards, was that it was sleeveless and the arm openings showed a fair amount of her fine white skin on the side of her chest.

Joanne had pulled the shoes out of the bag and was now kneeling at Laura's feet. "Right foot dear." Laura was still gazing at herself in the mirror as she lifted her right foot so that Joanne could slip the open, three quarter inch pump on her foot. The other shoe on and a gold anklet and Joanne stood up.

"Whaddya think, girl?"

"I - I like it." Laura smiled nervously.

"Good. Let's go eat. And, while we're out, pay attention to the people around you. See if they're looking at you; watch their reactions."

Joanne breathed a sigh of relief after they got in the car. Laura was coming along.

~~~~~~~~~~

As they pressed through the crowd waiting to be seated at the restaurant Laura followed Joanne. She noticed some men and some women were giving both of them looks. An older, attractive woman standing with her husband caught Laura's eyes and smiled her approval. Laura was shocked. The look was definitely sexual.