Sam, Laura and Joanne Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura didn't hear the comments of the women or if the David had said anything else. Laura's eyes were huge; she was in her own little state of consciousness. She had never seen real people have real sex before - discounting Joanne and Allyson's brief tryst in the spa room. It produced a wild feeling coursing through her body. By this point her sex felt extremely heavy with blood and fluids and her nipples literally ached as they rubbed against the fine knit ribs of her dress. Unconsciously she pressed herself back against Joanne.

Joanne wrapped her arms around Laura, her fingertips lightly playing with the underside of Laura's breasts through her dress.

"Are you okay, lover?" Joanne breathed into Laura's ear. Laura replied by grasping one of Joanne's hands and quickly nodding her head.

Marci was now begging and pleading continually. David thanked the Dyke for wrangling his woman into position. David straddled the pipe, his erection still stiff and pulsing.

He took Marci's hair from the Dyke and hauled Marci's head back, causing Marci to cry out and bend her neck, breasts and belly off the pipe.

Laura unconsciously broke from Joanne's embrace and took two quick steps forward and two to the side so that she could clearly see the couple on the pipe. David's cock was no longer shiny with Marci's saliva. He slowly pushed his cock partially into Marci's vagina but then shook his head and withdrew the cock.

"I'm so sorry, honey, but your cunt just won't do tonight."

"NO! NO! David! Dear God! NO! PLEASE!"

"God damn!" shouted the Dyke in annoyance, "she's a noisy bitch! Hey Mary, take off you top and bring it here. Stick it in the bitch's mouth!"

Without hesitation the young woman pulled her midriff top off, leaving her naked from the waist up, and proceeded to go to Marci and jam the skimpy shirt into her mouth as the young woman's partner held her head still. Marci barely resisted.

David put one hand on Marci's hip and with the other hand holding his cock he started to bore down on Marci's anus. (In preparation for being sodomized, Marci had liberally applied KY inside her rectum and around the rim but at distance, it appeared that David was going to dry fuck her ass.)

Joanne was on the brink of orgasm as she watched David start to spread the woman's ass with his exquisitely long, hard cock. She was reliving so many similar events in her sexual life where she was either in the position of David with a young woman spread on the pipe or she was the one spread on the pipe, a man or older woman prepared to tear her anus and fuck her bloody. Joanne moved behind Laura and pressed her body tightly to Laura's, holding her more tightly than before. Joanne's thumbs were now thumbing Laura's nipples.

Laura's attention was hyper-focused on the man's cock. As his cock head pressed past Marci's anal ring there was a loud "pop" and Marci screamed in mock pain.

David grunted and then slowly started pressing his cock deeper into Marci's ass. In a moment he would be viciously thrusting; Laura shivered, anticipating the event. David slapped Marci's ass several times, leaving red hand prints and making Marci wail through her improvised gag. But despite what Laura knew had to be very painful, Marci was making noises that sounded appreciative and Marci was working her legs to meet his deeper and faster thrusts.

There was a look of bliss on David's face and one of bliss mixed with pain on Marci's face.

Suddenly David broke his grunting and gasping as he fucked Marci and spoke to the half naked young woman standing near Marci's head. "Here, you sweet looking bitch," David said to the young woman, "why don't you cuff my little fucktoy?" David pulled a pair of handcuffs from his belt and handed them to the young woman.

"Cool!" the young woman gushed and Laura felt her heart flutter with excitement. Joanne, meanwhile, closed her eyes and was feeling a warm slickness moving onto her thighs. She took a deep breath, sighed and bit her upper lip. A drop of sweat dripped from her hair and ran down to the tip of her nose. She trembled.

The young woman bent down and cuffed Marci's wrists so that she was now handcuffed to the pipe. When she had finished cuffing Marci, the young woman knelt beside the Marci's head, pulled the shirt from her mouth and guided the woman's mouth to one of her small breasts. "Here. Suck me you old bitch; let's see if you can get me off. And if you do me good I might let you put your tongue in my pussy.

"You sure are enjoying getting your ass fucked, bitch," the young Dyke said conversationally and Laura took notice, "I have a little tool in the car, it would make sugar daddy's dick here look like a little wiener. You'd scream for me but you'd beg me not to stop, I bet." The young woman ran her hand roughly through Marci's sweat soaked hair and then shoved a nipple in her mouth. Marci gave only token resistance.

In moments David was grunting again, warning of his impending orgasm. Joanne's eyes flew open; she feverishly pulled the hem of her dress up over her thighs, baring her naked sex and the lower part of her belly. She bent slightly at the knee and with a groan pressed into Laura's hip and began to hump her through her dress. The Dyke noticed and smiled appreciatively at Joanne's wantonness. The Dyke had heard all about the sexual appetites of the "legendary" Joanne Durham.

David groaned loudly. He rapidly pulled his cock from Marci's ass. Laura noticed a slithering sound, a loud pop and then the air filled with the pungent scent from Marci's ass. David pumped his cock furiously a few times with his hand and then his cum sprayed over the Marci's ass and back; some of David's cum hitting Marci's hair.

The two women applauded and cheered. Marci appeared to lose consciousness, her body going completely limp on the pipe.

What in the HELL??? Laura suddenly realized she was being humped by and her breasts were being roughly fondled by Joanne but before she had a chance to react the young woman spectator looked over at Joanne and Laura.

The Dyke had pushed her girl toy away from Marci and lifted the exhausted Marci's head by the hair. She ignored the young woman's complaining noises and got busy deeply French kissing Marci while stroking Marci's back and fingering Marci's violated ass. David was slapping Marci's ass with his slowly deflating cock, an act that absolutely fascinated Laura. She didn't know why he would want to do that or why, from the noises Marci was making, she would like having it done but...

So, like a lion cub crowded out of a fresh kill, the young woman moved away from the debauchery on the pipe and moved toward Joanne and Laura.

She rubbed her breasts roughly, pinching her nipples, and then addressed Joanne, "Can I use your little bitch, lady? My pussy needs a tongue in it right fucking now. And your bitch looks just fine to do me. Of course, if you want to slap me around and fuck me, I wouldn't mind, you old Dyke. I like it rough and you look like you give as good as you get."

Laura was simultaneously horrified and more aroused than she ever thought she'd been in her life; she couldn't think or move except to wonder what the young woman would be like compared to her rather gentle though passionate encounter with Allyson.

Joanne was thinking rapidly along three lines: 1) She didn't want this to go further with Laura. She wanted to remain in control and she didn't want Laura to have or be had by another woman who was not in Joanne's closed circle of lovers. 2) They needed to get the hell out of there. And 3) Joanne was toying with the idea of doing a "bait and switch." She'd let the predatory little Dyke have Laura but then Joanne would show the girl exactly what rough was. Joanne could easily see the perky, arrogant and depraved little face of the young woman between her thighs, contorted in pain while Joanne used her.

"Come on, Laura! We need to get out of here!" Joanne whispered to Laura. Joanne broke her contact with Laura's body (allowing her hem to fall back to her ankles) and grabbed Laura's hand, pulling her toward the car as Laura continued to look at the advancing young woman, who had now pulled her jeans down around her thighs and was obscenely (Erotically? Laura wondered.) fingering her shaved slit that sported a large silver clit ring.

With some effort Joanne steered Laura into the car. Joanne turned on the ignition and burned rubber getting the Town Car out of the garage.

Once Joanne was clear of The Plaza she sped up Ward Parkway toward home. She glanced at her face in the rear view mirror; her hair was wet with sweat and her makeup had run. She reached for a tissue and patted her face and throat dry then checked her speed and took a deep breath. She looked over at Laura.

Laura, to Joanne's delighted amazement, had her skirt pulled up, baring her thighs, her hand vigorously working her sex. Her head was pressed against the headrest, her breasts and belly arched up and out and she was panting and making small moaning noises through gritted teeth.

"I guess you enjoyed that, eh lover?" Joanne asked. Laura answered with a brief smile before moving a hand to pull a nipple through her dress.

~~~~~~~~~~

An Author's Note

This particular chapter was violent, voyeuristic and maybe a tad depraved. I have portrayed a lesbian relationship as rather rough and crude. Joanne is certainly playing games. And her equal, the older lady in the restaurant, certainly seems depraved – and I have portrayed this as normal fare among the elite. Maybe it is. Maybe it isn't. I know it isn't "normal" in the vast majority of lesbian couples whom I share friendship with but a few...

What Joanne is attempting to do, as well as the others in this rather violent chapter, is reach and connect with something so very primal and non-verbal, deep inside herself. I never really thought about that set of emotions and actions until watching Prozac Nation based on the story of Elizabeth Wurtzel. Wurtzel, in the film, said she understood why lovers killed their mates: it was the only way to fully possess another person.

In the final chapter Joanne wants so badly to possess Laura but she gets pushy and Laura...? Well, Laura has a difficult time. Please do keep reading and please take time to send feedback or leave a comment on the comment board.

And of course, thank you for reading.