All Comments on 'Sam Meets the Neighbor Ch. 02'

by Theakston58

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ch 3 ?

Looking forward in Sam next meeting with Robert.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Adultery

Can't condone adultery. All parties don't give their consent here. Hope that changes.

curiositykilledmoicuriositykilledmoiover 7 years ago
Opinion of Robert Waning

I like clever, subtle doms so I think this is why this side of Robert was not particularly impressive. I don't know if her youthful naivety which draws her to him but he now seems to be taunting her in front of Scott as opposed to enjoying her. The scene in the pub, although I could see your attempts of showing he could dominate outside the bedroom, seemed irritating.

The comment on adultery is a contentious one. It's a story, it's fantasy and realistically anyone seriously in a relationship would have conflicting thoughts just as Sam is here. So, I disagree that it's a poor avenue to go. Life's not that straightforward and Sam's uncomfortableness is clear.

There are a couple of mistakes. For example, you're missing speech marks in one or two places. I'm probably a lot worse so I just say that for ease of writing.

On the flip side, I enjoy your realism. None one is perfect in this situation. That compels me to read more because I am interested to see how this mess turns out.

liz33ndliz33ndover 6 years ago

good continuation. very seductive.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous