Sam Spade 02: Case of the Mysterious Mask

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shaking my head, "I didn't do this." I started to say but Angela would not listen. I knew I had to get her to listen otherwise I might as well be dead. Standing I crossed and spun her around to face me. "Listen to me damnit. You say logic dictates I am the guilty party. But refuse to listen to the other side of the argument." When Angela tried to move away, I held her. I knew that she could break my hold anytime she wanted to, "If after I am done, you decide that I am guilty. I will do anything you want, even if it means wearing a mask and becoming nothing more than a porcelain slut."

"Ok I'm listening," she said setting the 45 on the dresser behind her.

I went through everything I had found out from Jimmy. I thought briefly about leaving out how they were ordered but decided that if I did then she would find out from Jimmy and I would be sunk. It took a good thirty minutes to go through everything I found out. I told her all about Cindy that was not in my official report. When I was done I was breathless, "That's all of it. My guess is that Cindy is hiding behind one of the masks out there."

Angela did not say anything for a long time. She went over to the mask she had worn and picked it up. As she came walking back to me I could see that the crack had healed itself. Looking me in the eyes she said, "You said you would wear this if I decided this was best for you?"

I looked at her, closed my eyes, and nodded, it seemed as if I had lost the power of speaking.

"That's what I thought," she said and with a quick motion grabbed the back of my head with one hand and held the mask to my face with the other.

I held still, not fighting the mask or her. If this was to be Angela's will then by the love, I had for her I would allow it to happen. The porcelain felt cool and I could almost feel the millions of tiny spiders bonding with my skin. My face tingled a bit but other than that I did not notice any change. After a few minutes, I opened my eyes and looked at Angela. I was stunned that even after showing her what had really happened she still condemned me. I could see her moving her lips but for some reason she was not speaking. I looked at her confused but for some reason it did not bother me.

Angela pulled the mask off my face and said, "Now then, how do you propose to find this Cindy of yours?"

It felt as if my world had been turned inside out. A part of me was missing and Angela held it in her lovely hands. My hands started to reach for the mask to place it back on my face but Angela moved it behind her. "No Samantha!" I could not think all I could do was focus on the mask. It was like being addicted to heroin and needing a fix. Angela smiled in a disturbing way, "I thought that since you were a hybrid, part machine, part human, you would be affected like I was by the mask."

I looked up to Angela's face, "yes... I know the need," I said slowly. If I could have moved her out of the way and gotten the mask, I would have thrust it on my face once more. Shaking my head to clear it I tried to think. Up until now, I had not given it any thought and needed to think fast. The vague outlines of a plan came to me and pacing back and forth a bit I padded it into place. The whole plan hinged on the fact that the masks were not solid. Turning back to Angela I said, "Come with me and we will see if I can pull a hat out of the rabbit."

"Hat out of rabbit?" Angela asked confused.

I went to the broken door and said not looking at her or the mask I so desired, "Anyone can pull a rabbit out of a hat. But it takes rare talent to pull a hat out of a rabbit love." I walked out into the living room. Before my eyes, I saw kneeling on the floor all eleven nude and masked women, sobbing and clinging to each other. "No need for tears my sweet sluts... That was just a test of your devotion," I said walking in with purpose.

Before they could swarm me and pull me into their lust filled embraces I held up my hand. "Now porcelain sluts, I want you to lay on your backs, close your eyes and relax." I waited until they did so without looking at Angela. "In this room is one who," I paused for effect, "not a good girl." I could hear the sharp intake of their collective breaths. "She sought to bring me down, but tonight she will be unmasked." I paused again and smiled, "But enough about a bad girl... I want to reward my good sluts for their concern."

I walked around them and stood across the room from Angela. "Feel the mask's sinking into your skin and taking up residence below. Feel the mask becoming your face, flesh colored and flexible." I said. I stood there and watched. I knew that the one who did not change was Cindy. She would want to be able to see her handiwork in action instead of being caught up in it.

To my horror, each of the masked seemed to fade and I could see the serene faces of the eleven women lying on the floor. To add insult to injury none of them looked the slightest bit like Cindy. I looked at Angela with sick horror. I knew she would be sure now that I was guilty. My only real suspect turned out to be a dead end. I sunk down into the easy chair and held my head in my hands. I was lost and had no idea of what to do or where to go. It seemed so real I was so sure that she was behind it. Everything pointed in her direction. But if she was not here then where was she I wondered.

I looked up at Angela across the room. Unspeaking she held up the mask and cocked her finger at me. "one moment more." I said to her and then with a sigh said, "Each of you are forever more my porcelain sluts. But you will be able to go back to your old worlds and act as if everything is normal. No one will ever be able to tell that you are anything more then what you seemed before. When the time is right, when the desire overwhelms you, you will seek out each other and love them, as you would make love to me. If this does not help you will come to me and offer your devotion."

Angela spoke up, "You will never be able to speak of anyone of this, it will be our little secret my sisters. When you find others who need to be added, you will bring them here so that we may integrate them into the sisterhood. But remember always, Samantha Spade is our goddess, or mistress, and must be protected at all cost."

As Angela spoke they all looked at her and without a glance in my direction nodded, "Of course sister, we must protect our goddess and mistress" they replied as one.

It was eerie to see them interact with each other like that. I had to get them out of the house and said, "Go now, take your cloaks and leave me." I watched as each woman picked up a cloak and left, some walked together holding hands and others their arms around each other's waist. When it was just Angela and I left in the house I said sadly, "I was so sure she was the one love. I know you do not believe me Angela, but I did not do it."

"There, you are covered and protected Samantha." Angela said as she moved to the couch and sat down across from me holding the mask in her hand. She patted the couch beside her and said simply, "one of us will wear this mask my love. Will it be you or will it be me?"

I got up and sat next to her. "I will wear it," I said my voice half longing and half scared. I took the mask from her fingers and placed it against my face. It took only a moment to feel the tingles from the nanites as they bonded with my skin.

"Let the mask become part of you, feel them merging with your body" Angela said softly as she took my hand in hers.

I closed my eyes and leaned back letting the change happen. The fear I felt before disappeared, and was replaced with euphoria.

"You are our porcelain mistress, owner of your porcelain sluts and goddess of the sisterhood."

I could feel the thoughts take root. I knew on one level that this was not true. Nevertheless, with each breath the words became real. I WAS a porcelain mistress and a goddess. I heard a soft whimpering from somewhere and opened my eyes. At first, I thought it was Angela but it seemed to come from somewhere else. "Who is making that racket?" I asked standing up distracted from the change, which Angela was forcing on my now willing brain.

The sound seemed to be coming from the hall closet. I opened the door and found a masked figure tied up on the floor. I looked back at Angela in confusion. When she just looked at me and did not react, I leaned down and pulled off the mask from the bound figure. "Well hello Cindy" I said, "I knew it had to be you behind this." I turned back to Angela, "you knew!" I reached up to rip off my mask but only felt skin under my fingers.

Angela sat there and gave a slight smile, "She showed up on her own. But her mask was different than the others. We could tell she was an outsider. Therefore, when you ran to the room we jumped and tied her up. The plan was to offer her to you once you regained your senses as our mistress." She looked at the broken door jam and added, "When I heard you cock the 45 I knew you would never follow your destiny willingly."

I looked at Cindy and then back at Angela, "So what do I do with her?"

Angela smiled, "Close your eyes and feel the mask form on your face, pull it off and place it on her face. Let her feel the pleasure of becoming your porcelain slut." I closed my eyes and felt the mask forming on my face. I reached up and pulled it off. On one hand, I was holding it and on the other hand, I felt it still under my skin.

Opening my eyes, I looked down at Cindy. She lay there helpless shaking her head no. I could not bring myself to make her wear the mask. Looking back at Angela I said softly, "I cannot..." I expected her to explain logically why I had to. However, her reply was like a sucker punch and caught me off guard.

"Just think how nice it would be having her lick and worship your cunt until you pass out from cumming." She paused and whispered, "Two porcelain sluts here at your beck and call twenty-four a day."

I felt the throb of pleasure as I imagined Cindy groveling and pleasing me. With a quick motion, I thrust the mask on her face and said, "Now my sweet you are my porcelain slut. Now and forever living to please me." Standing I closed the door leaving her tied in the closet. It was then that I realized that Angela said two porcelain sluts. "Who else?" I asked dumbly not understanding.

"Me" Angela said with a smile. "You don't think I would let you have all the fun and pleasure of the mask do you love?" She took me in her arms and nibbled on my neck. "Please mask me, let me become one of your sluts."

Kissing Angela, I pushed my tongue into her mouth. As our tongues danced, I imagined the mask flowing from under one skin to under the others skin through our mouths. The feeling was more erotic than anything else I had ever felt. It was like a mind orgasm and I would have fallen if she had not caught me. Breaking off the kiss I said, "You are my porcelain slut, my wife, my soul mate, but most of all you are a slut for your mistress."

Angela smiled and rubbing up against me said in a seductive voice, "of course mistress, I would not want it any other way."

"Now then, why don't you gather up your sister," I gestured at the closed door, "make sure she is ready for me, and then we can discuss your future duties in the bedroom. You both will be allowed to show how much you love and need me." I said as I caressed her face.

Turning away, I walked back to the bedroom. So, it had been a plot by Cindy to screw me over after all. But sweet Angela had turned it into her own plot and made me what I am now, a porcelain goddess and mistress over the sisterhood.