Sam Spade 16: Case of the Dark Prophesy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sniffed back tears and nodded, "As you command goddess." She paused and then added, "Where you see a red bleeding biohazard sign you will find a breed club in the east end. The Wolfe clan is there most nights. If he is out, he will be there sooner or later."

"Any idea where to look in the east end," Angela asked.

"Somewhere on fifty fourth between Maple and Oak streets." Molly replied. "I'm not sure Angela. I only went once." She looked towards me, "Goddess can I at least guide you there and come home as soon as I find it?"

I smiled, "Nice try Molly. If we can't find it tonight, tomorrow you will guide us." Mentally to Angela and Lilith I commanded, "I know where to start. Follow me." I closed my eyes and stepped.

Looking around I smiled as I caught sight of the pair. As I walked forward Angela and then Lilith showed up. Silently I walked up to the two women and said, "Sugar, you know where a girl can find a good time?"

They spun, one black with the smoothest skin I had ever felt and the other white with a heart of gold. "Samantha, what the hell are you doing here?" Cami asked hugging me tightly. She let go and said, "Armed as usual I see." I hugged the black one and asked, 'Have any special juice for me tonight?"

Yolinda laughed, "Of course." She looked at the pair following me and added, "Though it will cost extra to play with your friends. A girl has to make a living you know." She paused and lowered her voice, "The way those two look, I can tell you are looking for trouble. Is there anything we can do to help?"

"I'm looking for a club... it has the sign bleeding biohazard symbol." I said.

"Samantha, you don't want to go there. They don't like our kind there," Cami said.

"Go two blocks down and hang a left. Take the ally on the north side three blocks and you will see it just before the forth block." Yolinda said softly. "Look for the sign over a door." She shook her head, "Cami is right Samantha. Better to walk into a snake pit butt naked."

"The goddess will be fine," Lilith said. "Do not worry about her."

"Goddess?" Cami asked looking at me.

"It is one of the titles I use," I replied. "When I get back, I would like to talk to you both. I need your guidance."

"I never heard of a goddess needing guidance," Yolinda said with a laugh.

"Think of me as a goddess with clay feet," I replied. I smiled and sent waves of lust flowing their way. "On the other hand, I can feel the need you both have now. I can smell your desire." I let it ebb before I ended up with another pair of slaves. Cami's eyes were glazed as she fingered herself through her hot pants and Yolinda was looking as if she was about to ravish me as her hands stroked her ample breasts. Hearing a mew behind me I saw both Angela and Lilith's hands stroking their bodies. "When I command, you will orgasm and calm down. You will also know that I am a goddess... your goddess." I said. I waited a moment and then added, "Cum for my pleasure." Four voices rang out in the night and I was filled with the power of their pleasure.

Yolinda calmed down first and looked at me in wonderment. "You weren't joking. You are a goddess, my goddess."

"Yes she is," Cami chimed in. "How may we serve you goddess?"

"Not tonight but think of how to make your lives safer. I have taken over control of the pleasure trade in this city." I had helped Cami in the past by chasing off her pimp after he beat her. "The mob has been removed and I want your help in banding the other girls on the streets together under me." I paused and looked at Yolinda, "I ask nothing in return, keep all of what you make from the marks."

"Goddess I would give all I have if you wish it." Yolinda replied.

"I know dear, but all I want in return is your love and devotion," I said reaching out and caressing her cheek.

"You already had that Samantha, err goddess," Cami replied quickly.

"I know." I said. Looking at the other two I asked if they were ready. Before we could leave Yolinda asked them their names.

"I'm Angela," Angela said doffing her hat and bowing. She smiled as she stood back up, "And beside me, wielding the swords is the one, the only...Lilith."

Yolinda took a step back, "I know that name..." She looked as if she were about to run.

"Do not fear me little sister. I live only to serve the goddess, just as you do," Lilith said with a gentle voice. Mentally she growled at Angela who smiled back at her. "You and I are the same, I'm just a little older."

"You carry your years well sister," Angela said aloud.

"Don't mind them Yolinda," I said. "Lilith is not a demon spawn. She was created by god to be Adam's wife. But she wanted to be on top so she left and god created the submissive eve." I looked at her and smiled, "She will teach you things about pleasure when it is time that you never believed possible. But until then, be safe daughters and watch each other's back."

As we walked down the street I said, "Angela that was not a nice thing to do to your sister and wife. If you had looked you would have known Yolinda went to church every Sunday morning."

"Please forgive me sister, I was just having some fun. I didn't think a working girl would react that way. I was excited when I met you, we all were." Angela said softly.

"It is okay sister; I am used to it." Lilith replied.

We found it just where Yolanda said. Not seeing a handle on this side I pounded on the door. A moment later a little slot opened and a pair of eyes looked out at me. "I'm Sam Spade, I'm looking for the Wolf clan." There was a bark of laugher and the slot closed. Looking back at Angela I asked, "What is it about me that no one takes seriously?"

"The hat I guess," Angela replied.

Pulling daddy's pistol, I hammered on the door again. When the slot opened I shoved the end inside and against one of the eyes. "Now open the damn door or else." There was a click and the door tried to open against the pistol and I. Removing the pistol with one hand I pulled the door open and looked at the harry man. I smiled at him displaying my fangs and said, "Thank you, now get the fuck out of my way."

As he stepped to one side he said, "You won't find getting out as easy Spade."

Going in I found the club playing some type of retro head banging industrial. Most everyone was dressed like those Goth cyber punks from fifty years ago. You know the look, platform boots, neon strings and tape on their heads men in goggles and the women in either half or full gas masks. On the far end of the room filled with dancing bodies I saw a man looking at me. Next to him was a young female vampire dressed as the other females and hanging on to him. He lifted a glass in my direction and drank.

People moved out of our way when they saw me walking towards him. By the time we reached the center of the dance floor the circle was five deep except between me and Stephen Wolfe. The music suddenly stopped and he said in a cultured voice, "Play the special song I requested for Miss Spade. He smiled and said, "I thought you might like it to dance to." Instead of a pumping base beat the song started with a slow Piano solo. A snare drum and base added in but they were just in the background. Just as slowly the singer started up.

Knowing I would get sucked in to the song, they attacked just as I fell into my past. Dimly I heard Angela's scream of rage and Lilith's screams of fury. Through the visions of the past I saw him laughing. That was all it took for me to shake the visions, "Forgive me, I said to the ghosts of my past as I drew both pistols and emptied them in his direction. Holstering them I drew the daggers and launched myself towards Stephen Wolfe. I saw his amused expression fade as I swung the daggers cutting though flesh and bone with my strength. I was still about ten feet away when he said something to the girl and fled. She launched herself at me in a rage equal to Angela's best. However, I was just as enraged and much stronger. Slamming one blade into her chest I rode her to the ground. In her ear I snarled, "Be glad I need you alive." My mind slammed in to hers and I said, "I own you now. There is no escape for you."

Standing I withdrew from her shattered mind and fought off several attackers who seemed intent on retrieving my prize. I wasn't able to continue the fight forward because of the werewolves trying to get the girl at my feet back. Finally, they backed up and I had a chance to take stock. Reaching down I grabbed the girl by the back of the neck and lifted her. "Tell the wolf that if he wants her, come with an army because I own her now." I showed her hanging limply in my grasp, "Tell him I am coming for him and there is nowhere he can hide." I shouted, "The war has begun and you will kneel at my feet or die."

Some knelt with lowered heads, some looked unsure. Either way no one was going to stop us from leaving. Still holding the girl, I turned and looked at Angela and Lilith. Both were standing but looked like they had been in a meat grinder. Tossing the girl at their feet I said, "Take her home and bind her tightly. She will not try to escape. Then tend to your wounds." To her I mentally commanded, "You will go with my wives and not escape. Try and I rip your heart out and eat it. Then you will watch the sunrise with me."

"As you command goddess," Lilith said. She sheathed her swords and took the girl by the arm, "Come along with me girl," she said and the pair disappeared.

"Lilith can take care of your new slave." Angela said bending down and picking up her pistol as if nothing was happening. After putting a new clip in she holstered it and added, "He is getting further away goddess, shall we go?"

I looked at her for a second and turned away. Pushing my way through the crowd I made it to a hidden passageway. Following it we came out at the end of the block. Exiting it with Angela behind me I first looked left and then right. It would be too easy if was he was still there. "Let's go home, I'm sure the little slut will tell me all I want to know once I have played with her some." I felt Angela's unease and added, "Don't worry angel, I have not lost myself, however she did try her level best to kill me." Going home I put the pistols and knives away before mentally asking Lilith where our guest was.

She was in the play room. Going in I found her tied with rosary beads around her wrists and ankles. Looking down at her I felt the anger rise in me, "I could ask and you will tell me what I want to know. I could wade through that sewer you call a mind and find out." I crouched down so my head was closer to hers, "Instead you and I are going on journey to watch the sunrise." I grabbed a hold of her and before Lilith could say anything disappeared.

Ripping the rosary beads off her wrists and ankles I pulled the girl to her feet. "Isn't the view to die for?" I asked with a laugh. I had taken her to the mesa out in the middle of the desert. I laughed as she ran from side to side looking down. "It's not the fall that will kill you little one. It is the goddess waiting at the bottom." She finally looked at me and came to kneel before me.

"You think it is that easy?" I asked. "You try to kill me and then here you kneel like a good slave." I laughed coldly. I paused and when she remained in place I said, "Do you know why I don't fear the light? My mother was a succubus. I am not human turned into a simple blood drinker. Oh no little one, I am the Goddess that the elders fear. I am the change bringer and you are a pawn captured in the first round of moves."

"What did Stephen say to you before he left?" I asked.

"He asked me to play with you," the girl said not looking up.

"Well that worked out for you didn't it. He runs away and you are left holding the bag." I replied I walked around behind her and asked, "What is your relationship with Ricene?"

"He wanted me as his blood slave," the girl spit out.

"Don't worry about that, he isn't going to get his hands on you. That is assuming you live through the sunrise." I replied with a laugh. "What about the wolf?" I then asked.

"We were to be mated when the moon is next full." She said still holding position.

He will be dead before the next full moon I am sorry to say," I replied. My anger spent, I walked to the east side and sat down near the edge. "Come sit next to me child." She came over and knelt with her head lowered. "Sit up, watch the east. We have plenty of time yet." She sat up finally and after a few minutes of silence I said, "Tell me your true name." She opened her mouth but I held up my hand, "I said true name not the one you use."

She looked down, "Franki with an I,"

"Somehow I knew it was going to be that or Cindy," I replied. "I strip the name Helti and return your true name to you."

"Thank you goddess," Franki said. "May I ask why you thought it would be that or Cindy?"

I looked at her, "Do you truly wish to know or are we just killing time here?"

"I would like to know," she said turning to me. "This mountain top is leading up to me becoming your blood slave. I know that it or death are my only choices." She paused, "The only thing I fear is an eternity as a blood slave. Better a quick death."

I rested my hand on her leg and said, "I have loved many women in my life. All save three are still with me. It is those three I speak of now... Live it with me now."

I pulled up the memory of Angela she and I holding hands as I came out to my father. The terrible fight and the things he and I said to each other...Speeding down the mountain road with Angela begging me to slow down. The crash and me being thrown clear but unable to move while Angela trapped in the car moaned in pain...The fire and her screams. I screamed out in pain of it as my heart broke.

Still hurting I pulled up the memory of Cindy and the ride from New Orleans to New York doing nothing except making love to each other as our minds became one filled with pleasure and love. Shift forward as she is dragged away from me, we both shattered at the loss. Coming back together, nine of us loving in all ways. Her and Angela being kidnapped. The warehouse, finding she betrayed me to the mob. Trying to shoot her in rage and rescuing Angela. Angela's rage back at me and finding Cindy was trying to stop the kill squad after me. She died in my arms begging to be forgiven after fighting the kill squad. "Forgive me Cindy," I cried to the heavens. Twice I loved and killed them.

Again healing and finding Frankie's tender love. Her answering the door and having her neck broken meant to send a message to me. Finding her lifeless body on the floor after the flies had a chance to come visit. "Oh Frankie I killed you by not thinking they would go to my house to kill me."

Returning to the present I looked at this Frank, she was curled in a little ball whimpering. "Be calm child. These are my pains not yours." She slowly uncurled and returned to a proper kneeling position beside me. Removing my hand, I said, "You asked why I knew." I looked towards the east and the predawn light, "I bet under all that crap you are wearing you will look just like Frankie did in real life."

Franki looked at the goddess. Although the pain was almost gone she couldn't imagine living day by day with those memories. "Would you like to see?" She quickly stripped until she stood nude beside the older woman. The look of pain in the goddess's eyes confirmed her fears. Kneeling down she said softly, "I forgive you in her name."

I looked at Frankie's twin and heard her words. Instead of replying directly I said, "Have you decided what path you will follow?" Looking to the east I said, "If you wish I can take you to a safe place. You can leave from once the sun has set once more and live your own life." Looking at her I said, "You have three choices instead of two. You can stay with me, leave, or watch the sunrise."

She shook her head, "I can't leave you." She ripped her wrist open and offered it to the goddess. "My life for yours... Drink deep so I can go to my death knowing I gave you life."

I took her wrist and tasted her blood. Yes, I could have drained her, I was that hungry now. However, I lowered it and looked at her. I knew what my wives wanted but didn't understand why. I didn't love this girl and yet they wanted her as their co-wife. Tearing my own wrist open I pressed it against her mouth, "My life for yours. Drink deep so you may watch the sunrise with me."

She was confused, this wasn't how the ritual went. However, once she got a taste of the goddess's blood she began chewing on her wrist to open the artery. Franki's eyes rolled up once the bright red blood began pumping into her mouth. After a minute she heard Lilith, the one who had bound her, say, "That's enough sister." She stopped and as she pushed the wrist away from her mouth, the wound closed.

I formed a black rose in my hands and handed it to Franki, "Two bodies bound by love."

Mind blown, Franki looked at the rose in her hand. She looked into Samantha's eyes. The person beside her was not the goddess. It was a tormented woman who needed her. Even so, she said, "I am not worthy of this offering."

"My wives disagree," Samantha said softly.

Almost against her will she broke the stem and placed the flower in her hair, "Two bodies bound by love." She wanted to throw the stem over the edge but instead handed it to Samantha.

Samantha tore her chest open with the stem. As the blood flowed she said, "My life for yours. Your life for ours. Drink and close the circle." I still didn't understand why they wanted her for a wife.

Bending forward Franki kissed the bloody chest and then looked into Samantha's eyes. In her mind she heard her sister wives telling her to close the circle. However, she paused, "Is this what you want Samantha?"

"I can ask you the same question Franki," I replied.

"Yes," Franki said after a moment. She kissed Samantha and closed the circle. They were married and forever bound as mates.

"Let's go home," I said just as the tip of the sun peaked over the horizon. She took Franki's hand in hers and led her back to the house. There they were met by her wives who swarmed over the girl. Stepping back I left and walked out to the atrium. Getting in the hot tub I leaned back and let the heat relax me. With closed eyes I felt down and to the side and touched the wound that had yet to heal from the fight earlier. I only hoped no one would notice.

I felt others getting into the tub but not touching me or speaking. Finally, I said, "Sometimes not speaking is louder than silence."

"Goddess," Angela said from one side.

Opening one eye I looked at her and closed it and let my head relax. "Angel, can I not have a moment's peace before facing the world once more?"

"Samantha," Heather said from the other side.

Again I opened one eye and looked at her. Sighing I closed it and leaned back. "Someone get to the point so I can relax again."

"Do you hate me?" Franki asked.

I sat up for that one and looked at her. "No dear I don't hate you." I paused and then added, "I don't know how I feel but I know hate is not one of the options on the table." Looking at my wives in the tub with me I asked, "What are you really worried about?" When no one spoke I closed my eyes once more and relaxed.

"Has it healed," Lilith asked me mentally.

"So you saw it," I replied.

"That would be a no," she replied. "You were cut with a tainted blade."

"I know...poison is my guess. My body is throwing off it but can't spare the time to fix the wound." I paused and then asked her mentally, "Why?"

"My love, two simple reasons. You need her and she needs you." Lilith replied.

"I did not know the original, but Heather, Jasmine, and Angela all agree that she is your Frankie reborn."

"How is that possible Lilith? With both alive at the same time?" I asked. I had an idea even as I asked the question. "Angela, go find Sue and ask if she had twins?" I rested my mind and body while waiting. If she said no, my bet is she had two and someone pulled a fast one.