All Comments on 'Sam Steals Her Dad Ch. 02'

by Nymfoholic

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
RasmatRasmatover 8 years ago
I'm still impressed.

Nymphoholic is able to paint a fuller picture in one page than many others do in two or three. The change of POV from Sam to Dad was a big plus. Mom's (selfish) indifference to her family hints at many more layers to this story. The few errors do not impede the flow of the story, except, maybe, for the ever present grammar Nazis. Hope further chapters come quickly as it helps keep the story fresh and the continuity smoother in the reader's mind. Another five stars.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 8 years ago
Good

But not great, had the ever present huge cock and tits plus the anal sex, all old hat and over used.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Agree

Agree with Averygoodlay. Too much too soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Such ignorance...

Google the hymen to see what it is before you try write about it. It is not up inside her body, it covers the opening and is only about 1/2 inch inside the lips You have to pierce it to get the glans inside her at all...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Ah, someone beat me to the hymen complaint, hehe. ...and lets get to that ass fucking next. No guy is going to soap up his dick to fuck anything. Every guy knows that soap gets in your dick and burns like fuck!! ...and it seems like a stretch (pun intended;) to use soap to stretch a girls ass in the shower and fuck her. Hey, its a story, we get it, heh, but helps if its a bit more believable!

Enjoyed reading it mostly though!

NymfoholicNymfoholicover 8 years agoAuthor
The feedback helps!

Thanks for the positive feedback. It helps be write more believable details!

Cheers,

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
OMG!

That last sentence was truly inspiring. The rest of the chapter was nice, but “my heart in her hands.”, was euphoric. On to chapter 3. :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very horny i came couple times and at 64 that's not bad is it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous