All Comments on 'Sam Steals Her Dad Ch. 03'

by Nymfoholic

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
FreePilgrim1964FreePilgrim1964over 8 years ago
Sweet

Sweet story! Can't wait to read more from you...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

What a real man. Oh we can't let this out, we must sneak around. If your such a man then own it. Tell your wife you are fucking your daughter. Or your entire family. Be proud, be a man or shut the fuck up you little douche.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Meh

I think the concept of your story could work if you were a better write. But the way it is now, it's...garbage, to put it nicely. Sorry, don't mean to be harsh. Continue writing and hopefully you'll get better...but I doubt it.

gaynudist50gaynudist50over 8 years ago
Excellent

Excellent story, I say the mother decides that her and "Marggy" are going to leave them and go on their own, and become a lesbian couple. The mother knows that Sam & her dad are in love and she doesn't have a problem with it.

HornyViginAngelHornyViginAngelover 8 years ago
Sweet.

Mother leaves. They continue thier love. They have their own family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A small issue.

Details can be amazing in a story or details can break apart the flow a story. The information about donating clothes, the brand of clothing, and the other insignificant points made the story a little choppy. It isn't bad, but it would be better to leave out some of the insignificant details and learn the difference between those and the ones which help move a story along.

This is the first story I read from you, and learning about her losing her virginity to him makes me nervous about the location of her Hymen in that particular story. It would be a shame to read it if you did what the majority do and deformed her. I hope you did not deform her with a concave hymen, which somehow fell inside rather than protecting her opening. Just for the sake of anyone without a clue about the hymen not being inside I will suggest looking up drawings which show the hymen and the different types one can have. It is the extra tissue which is surrounding the entrance to make the hole safe from bacteria and foreign objects. When a penis, finger, or tampon first enters that extra skin can be ripped or torn allowing for easier entrance. Before having sex it can be worn off or already torn from a number of activities including gymnastics, ballet, riding a bicycle, riding on horseback, and a number of other activities.

NymfoholicNymfoholicover 8 years agoAuthor
I am learning!

I am not a 'writer' but I aspire to be one. I write for the pure joy of telling a story! I am learning through well though out and constructive advice to google stuff! It never occurred to me that describing a hymen as being up inside a female might be deforming her and ruin the tale for some readers. Thank you for pointing that out. Unfortunately, it is already written into most of my stories but that will change.

Thank you again to everyone who has provided constructive criticism, story pointers and tips! You are helping me grow as a story teller.

Nymfoholic

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love this!

I'm no writer myself but I really loved this series!!! Sure some points could be left out but I liked it the way it is. It gives readers a visual on certain details. I got really wet reading this!!! Keep up the great work!!!!! Please make more chapters, and get rid of the mom! Let the lovin' begin...

TigersmanTigersmanover 8 years ago
Enjoyable

This was a very enjoyable story. I liked how you stuck with the plot from earlier chapters. The story flowed nicely as it should. Keep writing.

PrfsrPrfsrover 8 years ago
Your vs. you're

Learn the difference between "your" and "you're"

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Honey, your writing is good, despite what others may tell you. Please continue to write about that which interests you and brings you peace of mind, happiness, or arousal (in this case). There will always be those who stand in your way and condemn you because you are not "good enough" when the reality of the matter is they could not do what you do to save their lives. If someone does not like your stories, no one is forcing them to read it. They can go elsewhere and take their foolish judgments with them. So, please, keep writing. You have gained yourself a faithful follower.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Well that was a pretty good ending! Thanks for writing :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good work

I really enjoyed youre stories,i have to wonder if their true or just fantasy,either way i enjoy reading incest stories especially when both parties are of age and the lust is mutual,keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Holy crap!

Nymfo, you’re amazing!! The dialogue is perfect. The expression of their feelings for one another is heart warming. What a great writer!!! (For the record, I’ve stopped looking at the other comments. I’m pretty sure anonymous will be there, and I’m confident in your ability to deal with stupidity. Lol.) On to chapter 4...

P.S. Can’t stop smiling.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous