Sam Valentine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ultimate verse describes in poetic terms how I would love to make the most of your feet and toes. You will have danced all night in vintage stockings with a recent French pedicure. Your feet will look beautiful and they will have the most divine fragrance so where you to shove them in my mouth I would not complain at all. Indeed such an act would make my cock as hard as hard can be and in that state I would wish your permission to raise your ball gown and tug to one side the gusset of your sheer nylon vintage panties and whilst holding your thighs apart by your lacy stocking tops gently guide my fat rigid shaft inside you until my balls rest against your hot and swollen and moist labia and my shaft rasps at your cervix. My mouth will engage yours as I tell you in no uncertain terms what a beautiful woman you are and explore that inviting cavern with my playful tongue.

So that's the basic plan, Sammy. If you've finished your breakfast, how would you feel about exploring some more of the verses?" I requested.

"I'm really sorry mi Marti, I have to wait for a call from my cousin today, something very important, Sammy informed me. She watched the disappointment fall across my face as though a Summer's day was about to break into a thunderstorm. Before to announce, it's only a joke mi Marti, I would love to interpret all the next verses, when does the golden carriage arrive?"

"You're the girl with the taxi numbers you naughty little thing, well then you know just what to do," I instructed the saucy girl.

We fulfilled every item of that agenda on that wonderful chilly February day. Sam wrote some of her own lines into the verses. The ballroom was lit entirely by candlelight and the generous tablecloths had allowed her the opportunity to be so, so naughty indeed. We did find those flesh colored vintage stockings with lacy tops and during dinner, I narrowly avoided indigestion when Sammy demonstrated just how soft and silky they were as she played her toes up my shins and finally brought them to bear against the bulge of my cock in my pants. It was not only indigestion that I narrowly avoided but making a mess in my pants too. I could read it in Sam's eyes that she had every intention of causing that end and I had to defend myself well.

The dance venue was out of town and we had some thirty minutes ride home in the taxi. For the majority of this journey, my fight with my bloated balls continued. Sammy had discovered that the coat pocket of my gaberdine allowed access to my trousers. The consequence of this was that her tiny fingers at any one time were wrapped around my shaft, squeezing my balls or tenderly caressing the weeping eye in the head of my shaft. It was a twin-pronged assault that she maintained. Not only the physical nature of her caresses but the monologue of saucy, naughty, suggestive filth that she continued to utter quietly in my ear throughout the entire journey home and constituted a list of every bad thing that she could think to do to a man to make him whimper with delight. So close was I to making a mess as we approached the flat that I was physically forcing her from me. This behavior did not escape our driver who I noticed was smiling with amusement.

It was quite some hectic day. It was the middle of the night when I emptied my load into her beautiful womb. By that time Sam's ball gown was hitched around her waist. Her strappy shoes were discarded on the pillows by my head, their soles licked clean at her insistence after she had held first the one and then the other in reach of my lapping tongue.

My mouth was full with one of her stockings which she had pushed deep into my mouth as she wasn't having me whimper and groan out loud as she had manipulated my rigid and throbbing angry cock and my tight swollen balls with every little feminine appendage that she could muster. Her fingers and thumbs, her toes and her tongue. The sweaty soles of her feet and the moist labia of her cunt. That was the final role for that stocking that night. Earlier she had used it as a leash. Not tied around my neck as is customary but tightly around my balls to isolate them from my shaft as she led me around my bedroom teasing me like her slave. The toe was soaked with my pre-cum for she had not resisted to slip it over my cock and sucked and licked and lapped at my glans until its eye wept into her salty aromatic hose. Finally, she had pushed me onto my back on my bed, raised her gown beyond her hips, dragged the sopping gusset of a pair of pink sheer nylon full cut knickers to the side of her cunt and impaled herself on my cock facing me. One of my hands she had brought to her nipple and to the other she had allocated her clit.

"I want your spunk deep inside me, I want it right up inside me. I want your Sam Valentine mess, in my wet and tight Sam Valentine cunt. Fuck me, shoot it up me, explode in my Sam Valentine gash. I want your Sam Valentine bain. Fuck me, fuck me, give me my sperm, fertilize my fucking eggs, put me in the club. Fuck my fucking brains, fuck me you fucking dick, fuck me you fucking cock, fuck me you fucking shit." She had me by the ears, she had me by the hair and her lips rasped against my own as she began to tremble, her pelvis began to spasm, her throat began to whine, she began to bleat and finally she whimpered as my cock erupted inside her and her sheer little vintage pink nylon panties turned a shade darker as they became inundated with our cocktail. We both began to laugh.

We lay together chatting and giggling over the events of our amazing day and Sammy told me it was the best Valentine's day she had ever had but being pedantic I had to correct her for of course it was not the day of San Valentin but the day of Sam Valentine which is different. My shrunken cock finally slipped out of her harbor and into the chill. Sam was sensitive to it and slipped her knickers down her legs and off her feet and wiped our sodden genitals with them before bundling them up around my cock and balls.

"Change of plan for tomorrow. I'm out all day. You're not to wash any of my stuff. In fact, I want the opposite. My Sam Valentine knickers and stockings will need to be baptized with your holy spirit if you know what I mean. Make sure you do a good thorough job I'll be inspecting your results and any timidity on your part will have to be corrected when I arrive at home," Sammy informed me.

I thought I might have fun but hide the evidence and so stand to be corrected by my saucy flatmate, the best of both worlds has always seemed right to me.

12