All Comments on 'Samantha'

by ukresearcher

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/stress-anxiety-depression/Pages/mental-health-helplines.aspx

You should call NHS 111 in the following circumstances:

* if a person with an existing mental health problem is suffering a relapse in their symptoms

* if a person is experiencing a mental health problem for the first time

* if someone has self-harmed in a way that clearly does not immediately threaten their life, or is talking about wanting to self-harm

* if a person shows signs of onset of dementia

* if a young person leaves care

* if a person is experiencing domestic violence or physical, sexual or emotional abuse

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
SUDDEN SAM SACKS SOME SINFUL SEX

leaving hubby a wimpy cuck. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

So her idea is for him to be a complete loser both career/economically and emotionally? Of course to use her logic she has just made him a prisoner. Now he can find an escape from her and to sanity.

Every uk story is basically the same over sexed slut wife and loser WACC husband, every single story without veneration

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
He gave up a good promotion for...

He gave up a good promotion for staying with a woman that didn't love him, respected him or even cared about him? 1*

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
5

for your effort and a great LW content

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why would he stay with her?

She obviously has no real love or respect for him. And where was his sense of pride or self respect? He just gives up on his ambitions because his wife is s slut? She tells him she's going to go out one or two times a week but that she "will be there anytime he wants her"? I'm pretty sure she can't be in two places at once. So she's lying to him from the start. And if he feels they can't afford her nights out, how does he afford his nights out with the boys? This was simply another failure by this author to write anything that even makes sense. Another awful story. Stop writing. You can't. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My 2 Cents

In the non-cuck world when he was sure that she was cheating on him he would have gone back in the interview and taken the job. If she didn't like it she could move out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just another sick and pathetic loser

Boring and stupid people. Husband is a gutless wonder, wife is a stupid caricature of a woman ruled by her cunt. What a bad story by a really, really bad author. I gave it one glorious star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Stupid plot

And cardboard characters.

You can't base a good story on characters who behave in wildly unbelievable ways.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not much sense

Pretty stupid. Your usual wimpy cuck story. As expected from a good brit fag. 1/5

SlirpuffSlirpuffover 8 years ago
Crap

Nothing but a slut and cluck story... not even that good of s read...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
re: Why would he stay with her?

Severe emotional and mental problems aren't so much associated with individual problems but the typists of these cuck stories. Of course the enthusiastic audience as well, as anyone can tell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Individual *stories* that is.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
Great LW and cuck story. If you like that this is agreat read

I gave it a 5. If you don't like it as dear annony tells us , then be a real person with a brain and don't read it! Dear annojny fucking loves all these cuck stories it reminds him of his life with his ex wife. Still taste the cum from her pussy right annony!! Eat shit and die asshole of LIT!

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
The asshole of Lit read another cucks tory. And again this fag bitches about it like

the cock sucker he is! I gave this a 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

TO EVERY STORY RATED BY VASTIESMITH2 AKA BONNIETAYLOR2!

LET'S DRIVE HER DISEASED CUNT OUT OF HERE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I think bonnietaylor2 said all that was left to be said regarding the emotional and mental wellbeing of the cuck audience and typists.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another well deserved 1

From another bonnie and vastie fan... what would anyone expect from the researcher

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Stupid story

Actually, a very stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
John is toast

Samantha has her dream man who also is rich so I guess John is now going to be history while she doesn't have to work anymore. Great ending!

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesover 8 years ago
B T B

That is all - just B T B !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Chief Cherokee!

Well written, psychologically intense story. Yes, I certainly would not want to be in this husband´s place, where he got cuckolded against his will and his career advancement was derailed. However, we really can’t judge people or understand why people do certain things.

My wife and I and liked the story. It helped us be grateful that we found out early on in our marriage that she has an extremely high libido and needed additional lovers. We were able rationally embrace a Hot Wife life-style for her, without it destroying our careers or our marriage.

Great story, albeit very sad from the husband´s perspective. Thank you for writing this story, which explored a lot of other possibilities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
All British husbands are wimps. All British wives are whores.

You can't fight culture.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 8 years ago
To Mr. Anonymous

You've obviously made a study of wimps and whores by nationality. Where does the USA rank? I'm interested because of the prevalence of wimp cuckold stories on this site written by Americans.

maddictmaddictover 8 years ago
I wouldn't of guessed.

Small town you live in. You should probably be glad you didn't speed away that day in the forest. I say you meet Mr. Meat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A good opportunity...

... to make money be offering her cunt and ass to a whorehouse. By taking the money away from her he would soon be able to establish a new life with a new woman. Leave the dirt behind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WARNING

There is a FLAMER in the house, by the name of VASTIESMITH/BONNIETAYLOR. Her comments are meaningless and worthless as her scores. Stupid comments and ravings are not constructive criticism. You have just earned this author a ONE STAR rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ok story

Always surprises me how sex negative some readers are. Like monogamy is the only way to go. Not so. And besides, it's only a story.

Annons, take an anger management course, life's too short

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Samantha is one dumb story. No man would ever allow that

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Having cost him a career move up and coming out as a world class....

....s.ut in the same moment, she'll only make this right by charging plenty for that public pussy to sustain the household. On the other hand, were I him, it would be time to begin an active and quiet job hunt. Upon getting one somewhere...not here, it would be time to walk out.

Is it me, or just that some people think it's perfectly OK to destroy everything because, "I need more than you can give!"?

What a me, me, me, me, me, me, me bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The problem is the one sided connection

It is not the monogamy the only way but the not monogamy does not mean only the wife can be extramarital affairs. If the wife has extramarital affairs why the husband has not any in the most LW stories?

However, do not forget the monogamy gives the best background for the kids.............(secret) pedophil bulls for the hotwives...criminal bulls...5 step fathers during 10 years...new lovers in the next room to the room of the kids every week.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmover 8 years ago
Actually

If I were him, I would have accepted the new job and left her. She proved in the car she couldnt be trusted. Divorce her and find someone you could trust. Then marry her, and let slut have the big house and the men. Just saying, I would have accepted and moved on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I wish

I wish my wife was like that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fuck You.

Your stories give husbands and wives a bad name, nobody but a crack head is this slutty and stupid.

olblueyesolblueyesalmost 2 years ago

didn't care for it at all, i dont enjoy cuck tales,,,thought i was in loving wives stories. no ones fault here, just a difference in taste, im sure your story is fine..

Hornydevil47Hornydevil479 months ago

Not my favourite, but OK. Can't say much more, sorry.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous