Samantha is Africanized Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Samantha finally made her way to their village, he was already married, and he allowed Samantha to move into his house as his lover as long as she kept the house clean and made their meals.

Life for Samantha was not as good as she had hoped. Kiashan did have sex with her, quite often, but so did many other men. To replace his income from the consulate, Kiashan prostituted Samantha to men in his village and in the surrounding area.

Important and wealthy African men would pay to come and fuck her lovely American body. They enjoyed having protected sex with this beautiful Western woman, it was a delicacy for them, and one they were very willing to pay for the pleasure. Kiashan was very willing to take their money, and Samantha was not in a place to say no.

Kiashan required condom use of these men for his own safety more than Sam's, and to avoid undesired pregnancies which would limit his income.

Kiashan did not make as much money as he did in the past by a long stretch, but he did make money from selling Samantha's body. In time, he also found another way to get their concoction into Italy and started spreading it around Europe a small bit at a time, finding a very welcoming customer base in Amsterdam. He still managed to maintain wealth, something rare in his nation.

Samantha eventually had her child, which she took care of for a time before another woman in the village began caring for so that Samantha could go back to taking care of the men that Kiashan sent to her. She would never know if her son was Kiashan's child.

Samantha had several additional children, and as time Kiashan had stopped having sex with her altogether, they were all from men from his village. His grandfather, younger warriors, she had no way to know. Kiashan allowed his village men to enjoy her beautiful American body without a condom.

As different as this was from what she had imagined, Samantha was able to have more sex than she would have ever thought she could, and she finally knew what it was like to have children.

She never really thought of Fabio, lost in this new life, spending much of her time under the influence of the substances which got Kiashan kicked out of Italy. As the months carried on, memories of a comfortable life in Milan seemed like a dream or a scene from a movie, and they eventually faded away.

Around the same time, Fabio was living in a new flat close to the university, and he had returned to his old vigor for teaching as his health improved. He was long since removed from the disciplinary review that the university had placed on him, and was gaining more strength as he was now a year into remission. His doctor's appointments were now farther apart, and his medication was now eased up allowing for a more normal life.

The months after Sam left had been difficult, but he had seen a therapist and had come to understand what had happened. That once his wife became involved with the man she met at the consulate there was nothing he could have done to stop it.

In time this pain healed, and Fabio got back on to living life as well as he could.

During his break between two of his classes, Fabio walked over to a café near to the campus he taught at, and order a coffee and a sandwich. A beautiful young black woman brought him his order, "And how is your day going, sir?" the young woman asked him.

"Very well thus far, and yours?" Fabio replied, smiling at the attractive young woman.

"It is always a good day when my favorite customer comes to see me," She replied. "What time will you be finished with work?" She asked him.

"About the normal time darling," He said smiling up at Tamika. "I should be home around 5:15 or so I think."

Tamika smiled and winked at Fabio, then turned to get back to work. The outfit she wore was cute and fit her well, and accented her shapely ass very well. Fabio wanted to slap it as she walked away, but knew it would embarrass her and restrained himself.

Fabio had sold his house not long after Sam left, not wanting to see the source of so much pain ever again, and processed the divorce without any contest from Samantha, whom he never heard from again. He moved into a small flat very close to campus, and resumed teaching, enjoying the morning walk to and from work.

Tamika caught up with him not long after. She called him and asked him to meet, intent on apologizing and making amends, and not anything romantic. For the first months, they acted just as friends, but increasingly close friends. After the divorce finalized, they again became romantic and the sparks flew between them.

They soon lived together in Fabio's apartment, with Tamika working in a café to help with the bills and to keep her immigration status in Italy. As Fabio's strength returned, he and the beautiful young African woman began having more sex than Fabio had been strong enough for in many months.

He still needed medicine for erectile function, but no longer all of the time. As his physical and mental health improved, so did his self-confidence and his sexual urges returned, perhaps better than they were before his illness.

Fabio watched Tamika for a few minutes and then headed out of the café to go back to teach his last class. Tamika caught up with him outside and gave him a deep kiss. "See you tonight lover," she said to him, he gave her the slap on the ass he resisted in the café. Tamika laughed and went back to work.

As he watched her walk back inside, he noted that it was a very nice looking ass indeed. He smiled and started walking briskly back to his class.

Fabio was no longer depressed, and he now understood the depth of his good fortune. He had found a beautiful young woman in his ex-wife who helped him through cancer, and then somehow had ended up with another beautiful young woman when he lost his wife. Some men never find love with a woman well out of their league, he had done so twice.

A few months later Fabio proposed to marry Tamika, and even with this man being twice her age, Tamika happily said yes. They had been through a lot together and she saw how willing Fabio was to forgive his ex-wife Samantha and she knew how well he had treated her. She knew he had a good and loving heart, she was sure they would be happy for a very long time.

Tamika had never been one to look for sexual adventure. She enjoyed sex quite a lot, but really wanted to find a new life and had hoped to find love in Europe, away from all of the trouble in her home nation. She had never cared for Kiashan as a person, she thought she could have loved Samantha, but knew that would never happen, and now felt content to enjoy life with Fabio in the beautiful countryside in Milan.

They were happy together, and some months later they married in a small ceremony. About six months after that Tamika started the process of becoming an Italian citizen, wanting to be sure she would not be forced to leave Fabio.

Fabio and Tamika were happy for many years, both finding love in a place they did not expect, after having thought they had found it in someone else. They were never very likely to have any children, but the two of them were ok with that, as they spent their lives enjoying Milan, and enjoying each other.

They did not have sex every day, no married couple truly does. However they stayed fit, walking and jogging together, and they slept naked at Tamika's insistence. It is natural for a man to lose some of his sexual urges, but it is also natural for a man lying naked next to a woman like Tamika to find them again quickly. Thus there were few long dry spells for the two of them.

Fabio and Tamika loved each other in marriage for many years after this, remaining happily monogamous for all of the remaining years they were together.

The End.

12