Samantha N379 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Or girlfriend," Jo added.

"Why not build the remote into the bra, or have a pocket for it?" Samantha suggested.

"Spoil the fun," Hannah explained, "Do you want to try it?"

"No thanks, it's lunch time," Samantha said flippantly.

The sandwich 'Man' was actually an elderly lady who wheeled a trolley to their door and knocked politely, the food looked edible and Samantha took rather more than she ought to have and sat down guiltily to eat them.

The afternoon passed pleasantly enough as Samantha played around with various nipple cups and learned how to use the plastic moulding machine to make double skinned cups and she was quite shocked to find it was gone five o'clock and Jo and Hannah were going home.

She worked on until seven thirty before she finally worked out how to do the double cup idea and then decided to find a pub for an evening meal. Taking the suction cup bra off quickly made her change her plans, he nipples were too sore to bear her regular bra touching them so reluctantly she went to find the 'Canteen,' only to find no one there, just the chef who found her some curry, and a half bottle of pleasant red wine to wash it down with, and that's when she remembered Hannah's vibrator project.

Samantha went back to the workshop and slipped the vibrator and remote control into her pocket before making her way back to her room, it wasn't that big, she decided, but after rinsing it in warm water and smearing a small amount of lube over it she slipped the crotch of her thong aside and eased the cigar shaped red plastic toy inside her, she clicked the remote control and nothing happened.

She checked the remote control battery and found it was missing, it was the work of a moment to steal one from the smoke alarm but still nothing, so reluctantly she retrieved the toy, with some difficulty, and peeled the red latex cover back to reveal the battery cover, the AAA size batteries were missing but she had some in her torch in her handbag, so she quickly fitted them, and then tured them round as she realised that it still didn't work.

This time it buzzed furiously and she tried again, it wasn't very good, she decided, but she left it on slow and sat down to watch TV.

She felt tired but when she took the special bra off once again her nipples throbbed horribly when they were relieved of the suction so she put it back on again.

She grimaced but she knew her own modified bra would soon be ready, so rather bored and disappointed with the small remote control vibrator she had an early night.

Samantha was determined to get to work before Hannah the next morning but once again she didn't wake until ten, she sneaked in at twenty to eleven.

"Ok where is it?" Hannah demanded.

"Oh, sorry, borrowed it," Samantha apologised.

"And?" Hannah asked, "Any good?"

"No, not really." Samantha said, "Sorry."

"That was last weeks," Hannah said and she reached in a cardboard box and produced a slightly larger version in a fetching shade of blue, "This is the real McCoy."

"Right," Samantha agreed.

"Try it," Hannah suggested.

"What?" Samantha replied.

"Try it, or I'll report you to Miss Bryant," she laughed.

"Oh, all right," Samantha agreed and she took the slim blue cigar from Hannah, "Is there any lube?" Hannah handed her a tube, "Right, back in a minute," she added as she took the remote control and headed for the lavatory.

"It still doesn't work," she protested as she returned.

"No?" Hannah asked as she thumbed the buttons on a transmitter with a huge whip aerial.

"Agghh," Samantha gasped.

"Sounds like it's working to me!" Hannah laughed as she slowed the speed to the slowest setting.

"Very funny!" Samantha agreed, but she found it strangely stimulating for a complete stranger to control how much her vibrator vibrated, "Just leave it on slow, ok?"

"Ok," Hannah agreed.

Samantha found it difficult to concentrate on her work but somehow she managed to assemble a pair of the double skinned nipple cups and their flexible neophrene tubes and announced she was ready to test them.

Hannah and Jo came to watch, "I suppose I have to use them on myself," Samantha asked rhetorically, "Thought so, lock the door please Jo," she asked and she slipped her coat and bra off before fitting a spare red rubber bulb to the new nipple cup and slipping it over her left nipple.

"Damn!" she swore as the cup failed to seal and lost suction.

"There's some low energy suction pumps around somewhere," Hannah explained, "That's what you need."

"Right," Samantha said disappointedly.

"Very compact, take a single triple A battery," Jo added, "It would fit between or under your breasts."

"Jo you could hide a bicycle pump between, ah." Hannah stopped mid sentence.

"She's jealous," Jo explained, "I'll look for a pump."

Jo was back in a few moments, "Karen designed them, you see two tubes, but they just fitted in place of the bulbs with a right angle outlet and didn't really work, at least they couldn't be hidden under normal clothes," she said as she put a box on the bench, "There must be nine hundred and ninety of them about somewhere, minimum order was a thousand and I think we used two."

"Oh, where is Karen now?" Samantha asked.

"Sacked, for ordering a thousand useless pumps!" Jo laughed, "It's not funny really."

Finding a battery and connecting the pump was easy, finding somewhere to put it less so, "No I do not want it up my bottom," Samantha answered to one of Jo's ruder suggestions and by team work they decided on a skeletal cup less bra as a mounting for the motor.

Like most things it seemed there was something similar in the store room and it was the work of a few seconds for Samantha to slip the straps on and to secure the motor with two elastic bands.

Samantha switched the motor on and held the double skinned cups in place, the motor screamed and then with suction established it settled down to a low hum.

"It's pulsing," Samantha complained.

"Is it uncomfortable?" Jo asked.

"It's rather nice actually," Samantha admitted.

"Shall I make up a couple of pre production samples?" Jo asked.

"Half a dozen?" Samantha asked, "How will I wash them?

"Keep the motor separate?" Jo suggested, "You're the one with a degree in engineering."

Samantha felt very pleased with herself when five o'clock came, the new bra was rather bulbous around the nipples but nowhere like as obscene as the one with bright red rubber bulbs on the end of the cups and with some difficulty Samantha had slipped her own blue blouse and jacket over it.

Samantha still had Hannah's vibrator inside her as she went home as every time she tried to remove it Hannah had applied full power and Samantha had to stop as she couldn't grip it, but she knew her flat would be out of radio range so she just left it buzzing gently, as the nipple cups pulsed gently and she had to admit, it was rather a pleasant feeling.

So good that she left the vibro in as she took a Taxi to Morewood where she ordered dinner for one at the Doughty Duck carvery and theme pub, though quite what the theme was escaped her.

She was starting her sweet when she realised Hannah was in the bar, the vibrator speeded up and then Hannah said "Hi!"

"Stop it!" Samantha hissed.

"Forgot to say it has a tracker device!" Hannah laughed, as she selected level three on a tiny remote control she hid in the palm of her hand.

"Look this isn't funny," Samantha protested, but Hannah selected level four and almost unbearable levels of pleasure coursed through Samatha's consciousness and she had to concentrate on not crying out.

Tears ran her cheeks as she sat at her table, "You all right love?" a kindly drunk builders labourer with impressive bum cleavage and a body odour problem asked.

"She's more than all right she's cumming," Hannah whispered.

"Noooo!" Samantha wailed but Hannah upped the speed to five and suddenly Samantha's world exploded like a purple carnation or a mushroom cloud of green blackbirds, "Oh my god!"

The vibration stopped abruptly, Hannah heard the change in the pitch of the buzzing, motor failure again.

"No," Samantha protested, "You can't stop now!"

"It's broken," Hannah admitted, "Ladies?"

They had to queue, and Samantha had come down from her high before they could get a cubicle, and then the Landlady accused her of trying to sneak off without paying.

'Sorry my vibrator seized,' didn't seem like a sensible excuse so Samantha claimed her ice cream was too cold and she felt nauseous, but she could see the woman didn't believe her.

Samantha was rather proud of her new bra, she took a train ride to Bury St Edmonds, walked around Cambridge, went shopping in Harrods and M and S all in the cause of product testing and pronounced herself well pleased, in fact by the end of the second week she was rather pleased with her 'Invention,' and went to see Miss Bryant for some production costings.

"I think you need at least a month's test," Miss Bryant advised, "Hannah says you are helping to test her toy?"

"Ah, yes," Samantha agreed.

"Do you like it?" she asked.

"Well actually, I took the battery out." she admitted, "I just fake, well you know, when I think she's turned it up."

"Samantha!" Miss Bryant exclaimed, "Really, Hannah needs the data, you know the motors overheat and seize."

"Sorry, but it's no fun having an orgasm in a crowded pub!" Samantha protested.

"Actually it's great fun," Miss Bryant admitted, "But you're not gay are you?"

"No," Samantha agreed, "Celibate effectively."

"Oh you poor thing," Miss Bryant laughed, "You can always join us!"

It was the end of the fourth week when Samantha realised she had a problem, a milky substance dripped from the suction motor and trickled down her tummy.

"Oh bloody hell!" she exclaimed when she noticed as she worked on a a plan to update a bovine milking machine to take a new more compact and cheaper Chinese electric motor, "I'm leaking!"

"I'll get Miss Bryant," Jo replied and she went to find her.

"Oh, Samantha," Miss Bryant declared, "That's awkward, lactation shouldn't happen unless you want it to, you don't do you?"

"No, absolutely not!" Samantha replied.

"Then we had better see Miss Thompson," Miss Bryant explained, "I'll take you through, have you got your pass?"

"What the card?" Samantha asked.

"No the brass check." Miss Bryant clarified.

"Yes, in my bag." Samatha replied.

"Well bring it and we'll find Miss Thompson," Miss Bryant suggested, "Shall we go?"

They made their way through several security doors and down labyrinthine corridors towards Miss Thompson's office.

Miss Thompson was a no nonsense woman, fifty maybe, straight backed, small breasted ex Womens Royal Army Corps, her dark hair tied in a severe bun, and she spoke with an upper class military English accent which perfectly matched her pale English complexion.

"Has she started lactating?" Miss Thompson queried.

"Yes, I was testing the bra for comfort and." Samantha admitted.

"Yes, as Kate said, you were using a pulsing pump," Miss Thompson added, "So it's hardly surprising is it?"

"What?" Samantha asked.

"Lactation, you've been stimulating your teats for the past month so its hardly surprising is it?" Miss Thompson snapped.

"Oh, I thought," Samantha queried.

"Right let me have a look," Miss Thompson demanded "We're all girls here," she pointed out, "Let me see the problem."

Samantha reluctantly peeled off her jacket and blouse and released her bra strap, the teat cups came away moist with white residue.

Miss Thompson dipped a finger into the residue and put it to her lips, "Mmm, that's definitely milk," she said, "I suppose we had better get this drained, would you like to come through?"

Miss Thompson's office door opened revealing a cross between a milking parlour and an operating theatre, a framework of polished aluminium tubes took pride of place and by it a set of suction cups linked to a milking machine, "Shouldn't take a minute, just step up on the step and bend over the bar, I'll set the height and then you can rest on the frame."

"What?" Samatha asked.

"Breasts drain best when hanging vertically," Miss Thompson explained, "Now hurry up, lets get you drained and you can get back to work."

Samantha stood on the step as Miss Thompson adjusted the height of the cross bar within the frame so it supported Samantha's tummy as she bent over, "How's that?" she asked.

"Ok, I suppose," Samatha answered as she gripped the polished aluminium tubes firmly

"Then chin on the chinpad and I'll connect the machine, It will feel cold and a bit strange at first," Miss Thompson suggested, and as Samantha leaned forward towards the padded cross piece which acted as chin pad Miss Thompson added, "That's it take your weight on your shoulders, and Jo, Hannah position the shoulder pads please."

The shoulder pads were large foam pads which fitted over the aluminium tubes and slid backwards and forwards depending on the height or was it length of the girl to be milked, they were U shaped instead of completely encircling the tubes so they could be changed easily without dismantling the frames, and they fastened to their own cross piece at the bottom so they couldn't turn over or drop off.

"Cups next," Miss Thompson ordered in her clipped military way, and she watched as Hannah lifted the suction cups up to Samantha's swollen breasts.

Samantha jumped as Hannah fitted the cold latex suction cup over her left nipple, "For heaven's sake," Miss Thompson protested, you'll do yourself some damage, now hold still, Jo, fasten the middle strap would you?"

Samantha felt a strap tighten across her lower back, a strap around the two six inch diameter horizontal bars to the left and right of her, a strap wrapped around both bars and across her tummy and back, "That's better," Miss Thompson announced as she pushed the second suction cup into position and started the suction motor.

"I'll fasten the safety chains," Miss Thompson explained as she rattled some chain around and Samantha felt the cups pulled more fully against her breasts.

"Excuse me!" Samantha exclaimed, "Is all this really necessary?"

"Oh yes," Miss Thompson agreed as she took hold of the waistband of Samantha's sensible knee length skirt and pulled, pulling skirt and thong off in one movement to flutter down around Samantha's ankles, "Absolutely necessary, if you're ever going to produce a decent amount of milk."

"What," Samantha cried, "No!" but Jo and Hannah held Samantha's feet against the uprights an Samantha was completely helpless as Miss Bryant slipped Samantha's shoes off, scooped up her skirt and panties and slipped her hold up stockings off to leave her naked, bent through ninety degrees at the waist with legs vertical and back level and her breasts now swollen with milk hanging vertically down to the milking machine where the glass suction cups were already splattered with her milk.

"This isn't funny," Samantha protested as Hannah and Jo fastened stout leather straps around Samantha's ankles securing her ankles to the uprights and as Samantha started to struggle so they pulled her arms around behind her and secured them with soft leather handcuffs.

"No!" Samantha protested.

"N 379," Miss Thompson quoted, "Production started, two, ah, two twenty three of todays date."

"You make me sound like a cow or something!" Samantha protested.

"Yes dear, Human Cow N379, just relax." Miss Thompson confirmed.

"What do you mean Human Cow!" Samantha demanded.

"We have a herd, didn't you realise, that's why our baby milk is so good, it's the real thing!" Miss Thompson explained.

"You won't get away with this!" Samantha threatened.

"Just relax and enjoy," Miss Thompson ordered and she set the suction machine to begin pulsing instead of a steady suction.

Samantha felt the milk oozing from her, "You won't," she said and she thought this must be what it felt like to breast feed twins, she hated it when she realised it was really quite a nice feeling, "Get away with this!" she insisted but it was already too late, far too late.

Miss Thompson was still busy, she slid the upper cross piece down and released Samantha's hands from the hand cuffs before pinning her firmly between upper and lower cross pieces by firmly tightening the bolts with socket wrench.

"No!" Samantha wailed, "Too tight," but a purple mist was descending as a feeling approaching orgasm swept over her.

"Hush!" Miss Thompson said, "Have we a gag feeder Hannah?"

"Yes, here." she replied holding a piece of hollow aluminium tube covered in thick rubber like a horses bit in many respects, but with a screwed fitting on one end.

"No!" Samantha gasped and she clamped her mouth firmly shut.

Miss Thompson was ready for her trick and merely slipped a clothes pin onto her nose so she had to open her mouth to breathe and as soon as she gasped for breath Hannah had the gag in place.

The gag harness was like a horses bridle and Hannah carefully pulled Samantha's long blonde hair through a ring where the various straps converged behind her head before fastening the straps.

"There, connect it up Hannah," Miss Thompson suggested, "You'll like, it's this magic mushroom and goats milk puree, you'll have the most wonderful trip."

Samantha was determined she would not have a wonderful trip, or drink the thin watery warm puree but when Hannah started the pump she had no choice as it sprayed from myriad little holes in the gag spraying her mouth until some trickled down her throat.

"Arms," Miss Thompson ordered and she strapped Samantha's arms wrist to elbow and then strapped her arms to the upper cross piece, "And finally Ta Ra," she brandished a polished stainless steel hook with a ring one end and a steel ball the other, "A mark six anus hook!"

"Jane" Miss Bryant chuckled, "Must you be so crude!"

"It stops back-sliding and holds the anus open nicely," Miss Thompson explained as she lubricated the ball and pushed the hook slowly and with some considerable difficulty into Samantha's virgin brown hole until once past the narrow section it slid in easily the full six inch length.

She fixed the hook to the cross piece with an adjustable link and stood back, "What do you think?" she asked.

"Looks fine," Hannah agreed, "Ok this end."

"Shall we take her through?" Miss Thompson suggested, and when there was no dissent Samantha realised the whole frame was on wheels, feed pump an reservoir, suction pump and containers all powered by a twelve volt car battery.

"Oh my vibrator," Hannah exclaimed. "Yes, we'll get Hank to make sure she has something," Miss Thompson agreed, "Pop it out will you?"

With the power off Hannah eased Samantha's labia open and delved around inside her cunt until she managed to extract the toy, "Got it!" she said triumphantly, and they began to wheel Samantha away towards the double doors at the end of the room.

Samantha was already beginning to hallucinate, she couldn't see straight everything was green, she sucked at the bit trying to stop the ticking as the pressurised puree squirted into her mouth but with every suck she became less able to think straight.

"N 379," Miss Thompson announced into the intercom, "Ready for you,"

"Ok," a male voice boomed, and the big double door opened and a large blonde bearded man, somewhat overweight maybe in his late thirties came in.

"This her?" he asked.

Samantha stared, his Levis hung so low she was sure she could see his ass hole down his bum cleavage, "Well it's not Jo is it?" Miss Thompson explained, "Oh and no funny business, Mr Harker is coming over when I confirm she is in production and he want's her nice and fresh.

"Yes Hank, use the hose and hot soapy water," Hannah reminded him, "The cold really stings."