All Comments on 'Samantha's Addiction to Big Cock'

by C7racerUK2

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

absurd cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
HOT

Loved this story.Over time my wife perfered large cocks and I encourage her to find them.I always waited at home to see, taste, and experience the results of her latest fling.We still do this and and for us it really works.Thanks for your story.

RosemaryFilthRosemaryFilthover 6 years ago
Cheating is Hot

Great story. Inspires me to cheat more. I've cheated on every boyfriend I ever had and when I get caught they usually whine and beg me to stop, but I know secretly they like it. I tell them they can either get with the new program or we end it. Most of the times they give in and fuck me silly when I come home with bite marks or cum filled panties or other obvious signs I've been out whoring around. Seems like for awhile most boyfriends can hang as long as I don't rub it in too much and let them have their denial. Eventually though it gets to be too much and they start to get whiny and possessive and some of them even try to use emotional blackmail and threaten to kill themselves if I don't stop. Whatever. My standard response to that is, "Good. Go fucking shoot yourself. See if I give a shit."

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
Dear Sweet Rosemary Filth

Now there's a lady who takes her relationships seriously.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story

Great story, looking forward to part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Cheating isn't TOTAL disrespect

There are many people who, while unfaithful, are highly circumspect and discreet, and don't deny their spouse anything. They're still wrong, but they minimize the disrespect and, honestly, some guys like it! Why not? You love your wife, you love to watch... But that's got to be an agreement! If you CATCH her cheating behind your back and you take her back, you're accepting the disrespect and separation of interest and she's not gonna look at you with any esteem!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
to fuck or not to fuck...

After 4 years fucking the same pole or hole. Everybody needs a freasher refresher. Just talk about it first or soonest after. If your life partner can't take it you (both) would've drifted into the a life of misery anyhow. It's just fucking not love. It becomes disrespectful when you allow the "outside fuck" to own you outside the fuck session. That is why Samantha's husband divorced her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It was a fantasy fiction story so I accept the ridiculous setup by the husband. The gorgeous blonde Marie was simply a younger version of Samantha. The husband got it all. He kept his kids, no alimony, kept his job, enjoyed blonde Marie until he tired of her, and he then married the young sexy Sophie. This story has it all: gorgeous women, study men, big cocks, normal cocks, cheating, discovery, revenge, remorse, lust, an orgy, and more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I traveled two times each year, mainly to our industry's conventions. When I was in my early thirties I got laid by another attendee, a younger man with a nice big cock. We hooked up for three years then he moved to a different field. These mini-vacation fuck sessions with him were mutually satisfying and going back home horny was a plus. Then for the next few years it was pretty ho-hum, almost stale. At forty, there was a bucket list and the first up was a bold step to sort out a younger black man at the convention, I didn't care if he was a manager or not. I'd never had sex with a black man but was intent to lay one that had a BBC and who was young with short recharge cycle. Two conventions have gone by now with a young BBC on my arm. Next up on the list, hmm?

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydogover 1 year ago

One of the best stories I have read here. Excellent setup with an appropriate ending. Very erotic. 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous