All Comments on 'Samantha's Auction'

by Gln1517

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Okay, but several things decreased readability and enjoyment. The dystopian set up was too politically preachy. You used Samantha's name so frequently it became awkward. Use more pronounns, and vary sentence structure. Samantha did X. Samantha did X. Samantha did X. It gets less interesting each time. The activities of the weekend need to be broken up by including more of her thoughts and feelings. We need to be in her head some to experience what she is experiencing otherwise it is simply a list to check off.

Joey is now Richie Richie and Mr Big...at 27. He took over an empire when his boss died and no one - family, associates, sleezy lawyers - wrestled it away from him? He owns the slave auction business and let her go through with it, made her service multitudes at his house and now wants happily ever after with her? (The timing,of his buying their building was not clear. Was he also responsible for the jacked up rent that set this in motion?) He's no Prince Charming. She's certainly not shy about grabbing the brass, or should I say platinum, ring from a guy who used her that way. Her boss was simple creepy as hell. Mom, well, just not much surprise there.

As a more basic wanking fantasy, this has a solid base. As a detailed story, it needs a bit more polish.

HamsterHamsteralmost 7 years ago
Believability

A fantasy needs to have some anchoring point. The "dystopian" condition of the U.S. served to make the existence of a slave auction business legitimate. And provided the economic impetus for women to think that slavery for money was an ethical choice. The rest was boilerplate BDSM and actually rather trite.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

loved the story and the writing ...please continue the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Parentheses

I enjoyed the story but please, for the love of god, fix the parentheses. There was no logical pattern to them and it really killed the immersion for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I Found This Pretty Good

I enjoyed reading it. I liked very much the part about respecting limits. BDSM without limits and safe-words is just not enjoyable to me.

FXBradshawFXBradshawover 4 years ago
Great, but.could.go further.

Outstanding story, but the mother/daughter angle was not exploited to the fullest. I think it would have been nice for Alex to know her daughter was watching her be degraded, and feel ashamed and horrified. That would set up a nice, tearful reconciliation scene, or even one where they abuse each other for the pleasure of a crowd of elites. But great story nonetheless.

thomas_deanthomas_deanalmost 4 years ago
Mom and Daughter On the Block

Times are tough. Many women end up doing things they don't imagine themselves capable of. Daughter brings Mom along on an interview for a P/T job as a pleasure slave. Unbeknownst to Daughter, Mom decides to apply to be a pain slave for extended periods.

Daughter ends up purchased by a former friend. Now wealthy he owns the auction house. Daughter's experience as a pleasure slave ends in romance. She was auctioned only once..

Some months later now employed in the auction house, Daughter is called upon to photograph her mother for a new auction. The shock is triple. Not only does Daughter suffer the shock of learning her mother's sideline, but daughter realizes that on the first and only experience as a slave she had participated in her mother's sexual humiliation.

It's quite an ending, hard to top..

rylstonerylstoneover 2 years ago

I saw some sort of mother/daughter sex coming but the surprise was daughter's discovery that she had performed anilingus on Mom. Well done, that. I'll be looking for more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story, really enjoyed the incest part

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGln1517@Gln1517
The New Friends story is a revised version of a story I published elsewhere. I have rewritten it to make it Literotica acceptable. If you are interested in reading the original, please email me and will direct you to the free site.