All Comments on 'Samantha's Revenge Ch. 01'

by Quist23

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
LoneStarRiderLoneStarRideralmost 13 years ago
well..........

Great story concept. But slipping into present tense is hideously distracting, and not particularly entertaining writing.

D-ManD-Manalmost 13 years ago
Huh?

So she kills an innocent, older man just so she can seduce someone else?? She's no better than the guy she want to ruin.

rafman188rafman188almost 13 years ago
Nice start.

Jordan is responsible for Mom's death, now Kiirsten is responsible for Jordan's father's death. Aren't the scores even? I suspect not!

I can't see how this plot can develop, but I look forward to see what the author has planned.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Not worth the read

This story is so full of shit that it was not even worth posting on here. Give up even writing at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Guessing that Samantha/Kristen resembles Phoebe Cates in your mind's eye. Was the Cars tune "Moving In Stereo" playing when you wrote this?

I mean you did have Judge Reinhold err Malcom watching her rise from the water. Is Jordan playing the part of Sean Penn in this tale? Who ya got for Mr. Piccoli and when is the pizza getting delivered is what I really want to know?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Bad tag. There IS no "mistaken identity" in this story, not really. Sure, she's under another name, but read all the other stories under the "mistaken identity" category. It has nothing to do with name, but instead someone thinking they're having sex with someone other than who they are.

LOVS4PLAYLOVS4PLAYalmost 13 years ago
PLEASE KEEP WRIGHTING

I FOUND YOUR STORY; INTERESTING, WELL WRITTEN, IN ENGLISH, & WITH GOOD WORD SPACING.. YOUR STORY WAS EASY TO FOLLOW..AND SADLY IT REALLY DOES PORTRAY HUMAN NATURE,IN SOME OF US..NOW HAD YOU CREATED A; RAPE,FEM /MALE DOM,INCEST,OR ANYTHING ELSE ,THOSE HIDING BEHIND ANONYMOUS WOULD HAVE PROBABLY GIVEN YOU WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT, INSTEAD OF TRYING TO DESTROY YOUR STORY & DESIRE TO WRIGHT..YOU CAN NOT PLEASE EVERY ONE NOR SHOULD ONE YOU TO..

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Lovely

I liked the story! More please.

chytownchytownalmost 10 years ago
Not Finished**

I think Quist23 Quit writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
NOT A WORTHWHILE STORY

No way would this story pass muster with the coroner or the police. Why didn't the family see the medicine was missing...TERRIBLE FUCK UP TO THE STORY. You need to change who is speaking and who is just reading this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Demented

Wonder how the writer would react if someone (wife, mother, sister, daughter, infant) he loved was MURDERED by someone he had wronged? All totally innocent, but forced to pay the ultimate price because the writer intentionally wronged someone with total disregard to the ultimate consequences.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not incest

Step-father

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous