Samantha's Saturday Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JennyGently
JennyGently
3,292 Followers

I laughed - I hoped reassuringly.

"Don't be a baby! It's not as if I've never seen a boy's cock before!" The wine was talking now rather than the girl, "actually as you've just suggested, I've seen rather a lot of them!"

"But not mine, Sam! Not MY cock! Jesus! How much have you had to drink?"

"Just about enough," I said, looking him straight in the eye as the 'good idea' came to me.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean let's see just how bad a hair trigger you've got..."

Even now I'm not sure what I intended to do but I put my hand on his and tried to prize his fingers away from his cock. He fought back, his hands still covering his bulge.

"You don't need to be shy, Robbie," I tried to reassure him, determined not to be beaten.

I put both hands on his and pulled again, giggling.

"Let's see what Mary's missing shall we?"

I felt his grip loosen and immediately slipped my hand under his fist and gripped the shaft that was now protruding fully from his shorts. My fingers closed on a surprisingly thick pole of warm muscle. I squeezed him firmly.

"No! Sam, don't...!"

The first rope of semen hit me full in the face a second later, sticking to my right cheek like soggy pasta. I gasped, only for the second and third ropes to land half in and half out of my mouth.

"Jesus!" I gasped, feeling the sticky fluid on my tongue, cheek and teeth as a further, smaller rope spurted from his smooth end and stuck in my hair.

"No! Please no! Not again!"

Robbie was almost in tears as he pulled away from me, his cock still jerking and ejaculating, sending more semen onto his shorts and across my shirt. He leapt to his feet, his cock still twitching.

"Robbie! Wait! " I cried as he began to turn as if to run away, "Wait! Please!"

"It's no good!"

He really was in tears now. I grabbed his hand, rising to my feet with his semen still running down my cheek and drew him towards me. His body was tight and trembling as I pulled him down onto the sofa and scooched over to put my arm around him.

"It's ok! Really it's ok! Please... don't run away. Let's at least talk it through..."

"See?" his voice was desperate and miserable, "it's hopeless! I'll never have sex with anyone! How can I date any girl if I can't... do it?"

"Robbie! Please..." I tried to console him, very much aware of the sticky mess in my hair and the taste of semen in my mouth, "I'm sorry; I didn't realise... my fault... too much... too soon...!"

He was shaking with unhappiness, his body and shoulders slumped in shame as I tried to console him.

"Please... try and calm down... try and relax... please... it's not your fault, it was mine... I'm sorry... I should have realised... but... I can help you... if you just listen..."

His eyes were tearful as he reluctantly sat back down on the sofa. I patted him on the leg as I wiped the worst of the semen from my face. There was a wet stain on his shorts and the smell of fresh cum in the room as I put my arm round his shoulders again.

"It's ok, Robbie. You're not the only boy in the world who cums too quickly!"

He looked at me, ashamed.

"You've... been with other boys who can't last?" he asked. I nodded.

"You ARE pretty fast, I have to admit but you're not the only boy with a problem."

"Did you dump them when they couldn't fuck you?"

I was surprised at the bitterness of his words but ignored them.

"Only when I was young," I confessed, "or drunk, or stupid. But then I learned to get them to do other things with their hands and mouths while they recovered."

"It's not the same. It's not like being fucked," he grunted.

"It can be fucking good though, believe me," I laughed, "anyway, after you'd cum with Mary, didn't you ever try just waiting and doing it again?"

"Not really," he shrugged.

"For fuck's sake, why not?" I demanded.

"There's never been time," he replied unhappily, "either I was too upset or she was too frustrated or someone was too close or..."

I got the picture.

"You know that you'll last a lot longer second time round," I told him truthfully, "that you're much more in control?"

"That's what they say but..."

"And they're right! Go have a shower; clean yourself up and try to relax. We'll start from the beginning again; much more slowly this time."

"What?"

"I'll show you... teach you what to do..."

"But you're my big sister and..."

"Stepsister! And you're my little brother and you're really upset. Who's to know? Or care?"

"Me! I would know! I've know you all my life!"

"Then you know you can trust me! Pretend I'm not your sister; pretend I'm just a fuck-buddy! It's not like we're going to fall in love is it? I'm not going to be your girlfriend; get real kid!"

"Sam you're either really drunk or really weird..."

"Both probably; but I really care about you so bugger off before I come to my senses!"

I heard footsteps going upstairs, the bathroom door closed. A minute later the toilet flushed and the shower started. I drained my glass then went through into Mum and Dad's bathroom to wash the last traces of semen from my face. The red rash and spots were still there and I swore aloud; how could any boy, even my little brother fancy me when I looked like a radish?

Once I felt clean, I slipped back into my own bedroom and quickly changed out of my unsexy pyjamas and into my nicest silky bra and panty sets. Nothing tarty - I didn't want to over-excite him - but it made me feel better about myself despite the state of my skin.

"Sam?" I heard my brother's voice calling from the open bathroom door.

"I'm in Mum and Dad's room," I called encouragingly.

A moment later my little stepbrother appeared in the doorway with a large white towel wrapped around his waist. He looked surprisingly tall and fit if a little geeky and very nervous but the sight of him made my tummy glow.

"Wow!" he gasped when he saw me sitting on the bed in my bra and panties, "you look amazing!"

"Thanks," I beamed, genuinely pleased.

"You... you weren't kidding? You really are going to... to..."

"Show you how to fuck? Yes little brother, if that's what you really want."

"Oh my God! I can't believe it..."

"As long as it's our secret, ok?"

"Jesus Sam!"

"Promise me, Robbie! Our secret?"

"I swear but..."

"Then come closer and trust me, Robbie."

Slowly and tentatively he crossed to the bed. I stood to meet him, my face almost level with his. He was visibly trembling as I took his fingers in mine and kissed them.

"Just try and relax. We've got all the time in the world," I whispered then lowered his fingers to my boobs.

"Run your fingers over my boobs, you've done that before haven't you? She wasn't that frigid?"

"No," he laughed hollowly, "I did get that far!"

He began to touch my left globe, fondling it through the thin satin of my bra. His palms were large and warm and I could tell this wasn't the first time he had done this. It felt... nice. I stroked his shoulders as he fondled me.

"I can tell you've done this before... that's very nice. Now the other one... mmm that's nice too... now both together... oh yessss."

I was definitely getting turned on, the pleasure of his touch being given an extra 'edge' by the thought that I was in control this time, that I was actually teaching him.

"I think..." I said, reaching behind to pop the clasp of my bra, "I think it's time to..."

The pale fabric slipped forwards. With a surprising deftness, Robbie slipped it down my arms and tossed it onto the bed. His hands returned to my boobs, this time his touch was altogether more arousing.

"Mmmm... even better... I bet... Mary loved this..." I whispered.

"She did but I don't want to talk about her," he responded softly, his hands still moving on my boobs.

"Ok kid... now how about the nipples? Mmm... that's... just...right..."

His fingertips were teasing my teats and they were responding well, I could feel the tension in my own flesh as they became harder and longer. He nipped them between his knuckles in a movement that shocked me both with its expertise and the pleasure it brought.

"Ooooh! Where did you learn that?" I giggled, my knees wobbling a little.

"You like it?" he asked.

In response I simply inclined my head until my lips met his and we kissed. At first it was just a peck but within seconds it had become a full-on make-out, his tongue deep in my mouth, mine in his, our lips open wide as his hands continued their surprisingly expert exploration of my bare boobs.

My arousal grew and grew as our mouths moulded to each other and I began to back towards the bed, only stopping when the back of my knees touched the mattress. Robbie clearly sensed something was about to change because his body went tense.

"Shall we get on the bed?" I asked as we came up for air.

"Um... I suppose so..." he replied, suddenly nervous again.

"Don't be anxious; we'll take things as slowly as you want but..." I began to unwrap the towel from around his waist, "... but we don't need this to get in the way, ok?"

Robbie's first instinct was to grab the towel but I was firm and he was compliant. A moment later it was on the floor and my little brother was naked in front of me. I bent my knees and lowered myself to the bed until I was perched on the edge of the mattress dressed only in my panties.

Robbie's cock was almost level with my face and almost fully erect; not too long, not too short but as I had already discovered, surprisingly thick. I had to suppress a rather drunken giggle; however geeky my little stepbrother was, his cock was one of the most attractive I had ever seen - for what was basically a very ugly part of a boy's body!

Robbie's whole body went tense as he realised that he was naked in front of his big sister and had a twitching hard-on. Taking care not to touch his cock itself and trigger another face full of semen, I began to stroke his waist, then his hips, then his thighs, blowing gently on the head and shaft of his cock all the time. He shivered.

"You like that?" I asked softly.

"Mmmm!" he answer was obvious. I knew how much boys did enjoy this part of the foreplay.

Any remaining softness in his cock was now gone; it stood firmly pointing towards my face, an impressive few degrees above horizontal, its smooth round head darker than the pale shaft.

With a 'normal' boy in these circumstances I would simply have taken his cock into my mouth and given the 'good head' that, to my shame, I am famous for among the local boys. To be honest it doesn't bring me any real pleasure but it's very obvious how much the boys like it so I'm usually happy to oblige my boyfriend of the moment and enhance my reputation.

With Robbie, something told me that giving him what I assumed would have been his first proper blow-job would have taken him over the edge so instead I took him by the hands and drew him down onto the bed, swivelling round so he could lie nervously alongside me.

"You have a great looking cock," I told him truthfully, nodding at the still-twitching shaft lying on his lower belly. He blushed.

"Thanks... I think!"

"Do you think you're about to cum?"

"Not yet but I'm very turned on!"

"You've not the only one," I grinned, my rock hard nipples clear proof, "would you like me to touch it?"

"I... I guess so..."

"Tell me if you think you're going to cum, right?"

"Ok but I don't get much warning, Sam."

"I'll be careful. You just need to get used to being touched. I guess Mary didn't touch you much."

"No she didn't," his expression told me all I needed to know.

Very gently and with a close eye on his smooth head, I began to stroke the underside of his shaft as it lay on his tummy. I heard him gasp and tense again.

"Going to cum?"

He shook his head and I continued, slowly running my fingertips up and down his shaft and over his smooth head then down over his rather tight sack, cupping it and fondling his balls lightly. After a while he began to relax.

"How does it feel?" I asked, my hand still active on his shaft.

"Amazing!"

"Did she ever do this to you?"

"Not like this... ohhhh Sam it's great!"

"Still not about to cum?"

"Getting close..."

"Then let's give you a break. It's my turn anyway!"

I released his rock hard cock and let it fall with a soft slap against his lower belly - rather a well-toned belly, I noticed as I lay on my back alongside him. I was pleased to feel his right hand almost immediately returning to my boobs where his fingertips stroked gently across both my globes and nipples. After a short while they strayed down onto my slightly-chubby tummy and toyed with my belly button but was too hesitant to go further down. It felt very nice indeed.

"Did you ever touch Mary down there?" I asked quietly. Robbie shook his head.

"Not really. She didn't like to smell herself on my hands afterwards."

"Well I do like to be touched, as long as it's done properly. Shall we try?"

"Ok!" His voice was almost too quiet to hear.

"How's things down there for you? Still ok?"

"Good for now," he grinned.

"Great. You know what you were doing with my boobs? Just start doing that over my knickers for a bit."

He was a good listener; the next thing I knew, his fingertips were dancing over my satin covered mound. I could feel their warmth as they moved all over the pale cloth triangle making me breathe heavily. I opened my legs a little.

"Cup my mound gently - gently - feel me through my knickers..."

Again he was spot on! I felt the heat of his warm, strong hand on my mound, his fingers slipping between my thighs along the elasticated hems of my panties. My body responded well; I could feel myself lubricating beneath his touch then, without a word, he drew a single finger along my slit.

"Mmmm..." my legs parted further and his hand slid deeper between my thighs, his warm touch covering my entire vulva.

"Pull off my knickers Robbie..." I breathed, my voice soft with arousal.

"All the way?"

"All the way... quickly!"

I felt him shuffle round on his knees and his fingers slip under the elastic waist of my panties. There was a rather strong, clumsy tug.

"Gently!" I frowned then grinned as I lifted my bottom from the sheet the help.

The rather damp garment was swiftly pulled over my buttocks and thighs, over my feet then discarded somewhere I couldn't see. There was a sharp intake of breath as Robbie realised he had just stripped his big sister naked. I let my legs fall apart, giving him a bird's eye view of my blonde covered vulva from where he knelt.

"Ever seen a pussy spread out like this before?"

He shook his head.

"Lie next to me," I ordered, stroking his surprisingly strong arms. He stared at my pubic triangle as if it had just arrived from the planet Mars.

"Sam..."

"Shh! Lie down and let your fingers do the talking... that's right... closer... touch my tummy... now the top of my thighs... now in the crease alongside... mmmmm... slide your fingers down between my thighs... gentlyyyy... can you feel my legs opening for you ... that's niiice... now run your fingertips along the crease at the top of my leg... hot isn't it?... can you feel my pubic hair? ... now cup my mound again... no, with your hand the other way up... that's right...

"Oh Sam this is amazing!"

"It's pretty good for me too, kid... now slide your finger down my slit... gently... GENTLY... oh yes... go on... yes go on... keep going... can you feel my entrance... good... now... WOW!"

I felt my brother's long finger enter my body and bucked against it instinctively. It must have caught him by surprise because I heard him grunt but give him his due, he kept on fingering me, moving his finger from left to right and around inside my vagina.

It felt simply amazing! It was a long time since a boy had really fingered me - normally they want to get down to fucking as quickly as possible. A good fingering can be much better than a bad fucking and to have Robbie doing exactly what I asked was a treat indeed.

Apart from the sensations pulsing through my body, my arousal was obvious both from the new pungent smell in the room and the wet noises his fingers were making as my juices really began to flow. I desperately wanted to teach him how to find my G-spot and how to play with my clit but something told me not to push my luck; that would be too much too soon.

Besides, now he had got me so turned on that I really needed to feel a cock inside me and quickly too!

Meanwhile Robbie was learning very fast, a second finger had joined the first in my vagina, stretching its entrance deliciously. My mound was bucking hard against his palm and I felt the beginnings of the warm glow that could, if I was lucky, lead to an orgasm... if I didn't get too sore too soon!

"Enough..." I gasped, "please Robbie... I think... I think it's time..."

He looked at me with a stupidly uncomprehending expression then the penny dropped.

"You mean...?"

"Yes... I want you... inside me... are you... still hard... and up for it?"

I was still panting from the comprehensive fingering he had given me and my voice was slurry from the combination of alcohol and arousal but the message was clear.

"You really mean it?"

"For Christ's sake Robbie...!"

I felt a surge of affection for my lovely little stepbrother. It wasn't pity that was making me want to fuck him; now it was something much more special.

"Get between my legs... on your knees... no lower down so your knees are between mine... now lean over me... that's right, take your weight on your arm... now lean lower... (giggle)... can you feel your cock against my slit? I can... are you going to cum yet? Great! Keep going... take your cock in your hand... rub it up and down my slit... can you feel your head parting my lips... can you feel my entrance...? "

I felt the head of his cock sliding awkwardly and directionless along my slit then his muscles bunched...

"Ouch!" I squealed as my brother rammed his smooth head into my clitoris.

"Sorry... I'm so sorry..."

"Shhh! Don't worry, let's try again..."

I reached down between my thighs with my hand until I felt his shaft between my fingers. I took hold, pleased at how thick it felt and carefully rubbed its head up and down my slit. I could feel my lubrication flowing more freely and wriggled it between my inner lips, my fingers still on the shaft to protect my battered clitoris.

"Now you're in the right place! I'm all wet and ready for you. Try again," I said softly, "very slowly!"

Without a word, my brother pressed himself forwards and the head of his cock slipped smoothly between my lips and into my vagina.

He gasped; I smiled.

"There you are Robbie! You're inside me!"

"Oh Sam..."

"Now you need to push a little further in, ok?"

I wriggled my hips a little to help and felt him slip a little further into me.

"Mmmm that's good! You're actually inside a girl's pussy Robbie! You just lost your cherry!"

"Oh my God!" he gasped.

"How does it feel? Nice and soft and wet?"

"All of those. It's incredible..."

"Not about to cum yet?"

"Not yet..." he croaked, his eyes fixed on mine and wide open almost in fear.

"That's good!"

I breathed out slowly. This was good; really good; not too big, not too small. I have no idea what I had expected him to feel like but I knew this was much, much better.

"Pull back just a little and push forwards again. Gently, you know what I mean?"

He nodded and pulled back until just his tip was inside me then thrust forwards. I gasped this time. He did it again; I felt his thick base stretch me a little and his pubic hair grind against mine as he bottomed out inside my soaking wet vagina.

"There Robbie, You did it! You're right inside me!"

A broad smile crossed his face; a smile of relief mixed with triumph.

JennyGently
JennyGently
3,292 Followers