All Comments on 'Samantha's Soothing Hands'

by SexyBeast

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Gender changing.

Nice, but hell sometimes you kind of mix up the genders, his/her and she/he. I like the ending, leaves room for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Very HOT and arousing. Finally, they get together and do it well. Now, Sam needs to take charge and teach Daddy what she likes the best. Suck him off, cum on her big boobs and just screw him silly.

Daddy should show her how many loads he can give her in a day of sex play. Please write anothjer chapter, as this is a winner of a story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

""

If the pain pills made him this weak, he would have to stop taking them. He would have to find the strength to resist this. And then he heard Samantha from the other room.

""

Ironically he's thinking like an alcoholic, lol. No, couldnt have anything to do with the booze! It must just be the pills! Rofl. Never occurs to him to not drink while taking them.

""

"Are you going to fuck me again, Daddy?"

"Do you want it?"

"Yes, please. Fuck me, Daddy."

""

Thats just so fucking hot! I can see her having fun with him, giving him the big ole innocent eyes, putting on her best little girl voice and throwing that at him, hehehe!

...as someone mentioned, a lot of he/she mixups. All in all though it was a pretty good story! Thanks!!

izzieDizzieDalmost 8 years ago
WhooooooWeeeee!!!!!!

A fabulously good read!!! Just don't go adding folks to the mix like too many of these ppl do, plz!!!! I'd love to see how they grow together!

Kudos!! Keep it coming!! !@.@! Pahahaha

We await the machinations of your macabre mind!

Izzie

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
6 months we wait

A little more proof reading will help the story flow easier. His, her sort of jumped a bit. New and knew missed a bit too. All small things, but cut into the flow some. Far better than anything I could write, so please accept this as help and not criticising.

kafromozkafromozabout 7 years ago
More please!

You left us hanging with the end... a sequel with the brother involved would be excellent!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 7 years ago

I loved it but you can't keep us hanging, dude!! You just published a few weeks ago so you're still writing. Put us out of our minds and publish the next chapter already!!

Watch4FunWatch4Funalmost 6 years ago
Next Chapter?

Any chance that the next chapter is coming anytime soon?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

As a rule, huge boobs and big butts turn me off, but the story was really fucking hot and well written! (A few typos, but hey)

I'd have had her ditch the boots and socks first thing though, nothing hotter than a girl with cute feet stretching her toes, her feet balling up with her toes curling under in pleasure, extacy or pain! Mmm!

The story was a bit different than i expected though, I thought for sure that he wouldn't be able to get off with his off-hand, hehe. I sure can't :/

...and a double bed?! That big guy and company on that small bed, thats gotta suck, heh. Bet his feet hang off the end!

Loved everything BUT the ending :(. One guy in the story is enough, NO sharing of the girl with the brother!!

Dmjewels69Dmjewels69over 3 years ago

I'm probably one of the few, but I'm so glad this didn't continue on with the brother involved! it would have been cool to explore what dad and daughter were going to be but I'm ok with using my imagination.

DarkrSideDarkrSideover 2 years ago

Still waiting for chapter 2!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

WoW! So hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Such a hot story and please continue the saga to include the other member who watched the sexy coupling

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My wife did that with her father in similar circumstances. She told me about it the same night, and was so afraid I would be angry. I told her that all men needed pussy, and she was there and both of them were in a unique situation. She begged me to fuck her right then. I did, and her pussy was soaked. Her her dad opened her pussy so much, I was shocked at how deep and full her dad had gone into her. She said she had never dreamed it would be like that with him. I came very quickly as I thought of what they did together. From that night, she would go to him and both of them would achieve satisfaction. Then, she would come to me and give herself fully.

WoodencavWoodencav10 months ago

Nice sexy storey, I look forward to the next chapter. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

hellokitty802hellokitty8023 months ago

I'm assuming it's the brother and I so wish this was finished!! All the good ones on here are left with no ending 😭

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous