Samantha's Soothing Hands

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyBeast
SexyBeast
2,529 Followers

"Oh god...oh Dad...Daddy..." Samantha cried. She never understood how some people thought the g-spot was a myth. Whenever she was touched there, she went off. And now her Dad was teasing it like an expert.

"Thought you might like that. Your mother always loved it. I bet I could make you come..."

"Daddy..." she moaned. "Please..."

"You're going to come, aren't you Sam?"

"Ahh...ahh...yes...Daddy..."

"Come on, honey. I want to feel it. Come for your dad..." He pumped his fingers in and out of her, keeping the friction centered on her g-spot.

"Daddy...Daddy...Dad..."

Samantha felt like a puppet. Her father was so easily controlling her. He'd mastered her body with just two fingers. Yes, she'd been horny all day, but this was almost embarrassing. She'd never lost it like this for a guy before. Could it be that her father was her ideal lover? She couldn't think about that because her orgasm came right up and swallowed her. Samantha's screams were deafening in the tight bathroom.

Hank glowed with pride as his daughter came on his fingers. Her elbows slipped off the edge of the tub and she half fell in, soaking most of her hair and splashing her chest. Hank loved seeing the wet cami cling to his tits. It made him finger her harder. Samantha shrieked and shook, jiggling those perfect tits, and her cunt squeezed around his fingers. He couldn't wait to find out what those muscles would feel like on his cock.

"Oh god...Daddy...Daddy please...you have to stop..."

Samantha was pleading because it was like she couldn't stop coming and she feared she could pass out. She was becoming too sensitive down there. He took his fingers away, and while she hung her head down she heard him sucking his fingers clean. So wrong, she thought.

"Let's go to the bedroom," Hank said.

Samantha just looked at him and nodded. Her resistance was gone. She helped him out of the tub and dried him, paying loving attention to his cock. Precum dripped from its tip and all she could think about was licking it off. Hank unexpectedly pulled her into a tight hug with his good hand. He was totally nude, and she wasn't wearing all that much, and it was both comforting and sexy at the same time. Even if they shouldn't be doing this, Samantha was sure her father wouldn't hurt her.

Without discussion, they went into Hank's room. He turned on the bedside lamp and sat on the side of the bed. He needed the light because he wanted to see all of his beautiful daughter. The moment hung in the air between them, until Hank said, "Undress, honey."

Samantha nodded and said, "Yes, Daddy." Odd as it was, she felt reduced to a young girl in the moment, needing her father's guidance. But then she looked down at her father, who sat on the edge of the bed. He stared at her with such undisguised lust. He was not just looking at his daughter, but a woman he wanted to fuck. A switch was flicked in her head, and Samantha wanted to be sexy for her dad. She wanted to be everything he expected and more. Samantha wanted to be the sexiest woman he'd ever seen.

With a smile, she wiggled her round hips out of the skirt, let it drop to the floor, and then kicked it away. Her tiny thong panties hardly covered anything. Hank's eyes went right to her cunt, but climbed her curves again when Samantha pulled the cami over her head and shook out her flaming hair. In her bra, panties and knee-high boots, she looked like a sex goddess who'd come to fuck him into oblivion. It was hard to believe this hot young thing was his daughter. From her tits to luscious hips and ass, to that little blue ball that pierced her belly button, Samantha was built for sex. Hank had to have been crazy not to notice it before, even if she was his daughter. And seeing her standing there like this, he didn't think anyone would blame him for wanting to fuck her.

The strip tease was having the desired effect. Samantha stared down at her dad's hard cock and she could see how much he wanted her. She could have stared at that wonderful cock all night, but instead she watched Hank's face as she reached back and unhooked her bra. Samantha was not stupid. She knew she had huge breasts and that every guy loved them. It used to bother her, because guys wouldn't pay attention to anything else, but she'd come to be proud of them. It was nice to have a way to attract attention with every little effort. Samantha could go out with no makeup on at all, but as long as she wore a tight t-shirt, every guy she passed still checked her out. She dropped her bra and as her tits slipped into view, she watched her father's eyes widen.

Hank had suspected it, but now he knew. His daughter's tits were perfect. Capped with thick, pale nipples, which seemed to be hardening as he watched, they were surprisingly firm for their size—but then he reminded himself that she was only in her twenties. He couldn't remember the last time he'd seen such young tits. He reached out and she moved closer. Her breast was warm and soft to the touch. It killed him that he could only use one hand.

"That feels nice, Daddy," she cooed, pressing her flesh into his hand. Pleasure flashed though her hen he thumbed her nipple, and she moaned when he rolled it between her fingers. She couldn't climax from having them played with—like some of her friends claimed—but playing with her breasts was a quick way to get Samantha wet, and she was already soaked. "You don't have to be so gentle."

Hank smirked. He didn't know why, but he suspected his little girl liked it rough. She was no shrinking violet. He squeezed her tit and pinched her nipple, bringing a throaty moan. He wanted to complain when she moved his hand away, but then she pushed him back onto the bed.

Samantha was already so horny. The last thing she needed was foreplay. She was ready to go now, but that didn't mean she wouldn't stop to tease her dad a little first. She crawled onto the bed, between his legs, and leaned down, keeping her heart-shaped ass in the air. She brushed the hair back from her face and grasped his cock. She had been thinking about this all day and now she was going to do it. She hungered for her father's cock.

"Oh shit, Sam," Hank groaned when his daughter sucked him into her mouth. "Oh fuck, honey."

Hank stared down into Samantha's pretty green eyes as she sucked more and more of him into her mouth. Her red lips stretched and stretched, but she kept going. He knew he was big, and he hadn't met many women who could suck much of him. Samantha's mother had been a pretty good cocksucker, and now he was discovering that his daughter had inherited the talent. Samantha swallowed more than half of his shaft and hollowed her cheeks as she sucked for all she was worth. She didn't even move. She just sucked him and worked her tongue against his cock. He could see that she really enjoyed sucking cock, and that made it even hotter. When Samantha started sliding her lips up and down his shaft, Hank just about blasted in her mouth. It was a miracle he held back.

"Sam, baby, you've got to stop. You're gonna make me come, honey," he moaned, cupping her cheek and pulling her off of him.

Samantha licked her lips and smiled. "That's kind of the point isn't it. And I like to swallow."

"Sweet lord," he groaned. He wished he'd seen this side of his daughter earlier. It pained him to think of all the things he could have done to her. "Not like this, Sam. Not this time. I want you, honey."

"You mean you want to fuck me, Daddy," she replied, as sweetly as possible. It was so hot to say like that.

"Yeah, honey. I want to fuck you. I'm going to need a little help this time, though."

"Don't worry. I like being on top, Daddy."

"You're fucking killing me, kid."

Samantha crawled on top of him dragging her hanging tits across his body and kissed him. Their previous kisses paled in comparison. She was too surprised to really enjoy those, but Samantha started this one. She kissed her father with all the pent-up lust that had been torturing her since the day before. She kissed him to show him how badly she wanted him. He stroked his fingers through her hair and then tightening them, pulling her hair just enough to be exciting, and controlled her. Hank forced her mouth down on his and thrust his tongue into her mouth. Samantha groaned into that kiss. It was the kind of kiss that made her pussy gush. Damn, her dad was so sexy.

Hank thought he might blow his load while just kissing his daughter. She was grinding her soaked pussy all over his cock, and her soft lips and inquisitive tongue were driving him wild. He wondered how any boyfriend had ever let her out of bed. Hank wanted to keep his daughter in that bed forever.

"I need to get a condom," she said breathlessly, in between kisses.

"You're not on birth control?" Hank was surprised.

"I am, but..."

"Then we don't need it, honey. I want to feel you. I'm clean."

"Okay, Daddy."

Samantha reached down between them, found her father's raging cock, and pressed it to her cunt. She trembled as she hesitated. This was it. They were really going to do this. She raised up to get the head against her slick lips. This was the last chance to stop. But she ached for him. She didn't care how wrong it was. Samantha wanted to fuck her dad. She slid him in and sank down on that thick shaft.

"Oh god..." she moaned. He felt even bigger than he looked. He stretched and filled her. It was the most amazing cock she'd ever had. Hank's cock was perfect for her. She ground her cunt down onto him, grasping it inside her, and frantically kissed her father.

Hank lost his mind when she started moving her hips. His daughter had control like a belly dancer. She moved that body like she was born to fuck. She worked his cock unlike any women he'd ever had. Her pussy felt incredible.

"Sam...honey...shit..."

Samantha started moving faster, sliding back and forth on his prick. The more she moved, the more she needed to. She needed to ride that thing. She sat up with her hands on his chest, and really worked her hips. His cock was so thick, it touched her everywhere. Every time she moved it felt like a little quake went off inside her.

"You feel so good. Oh that's good...ohh Daddy..."

"Sam...baby...fuck me baby..."

Hank stared up at her. She was stunning, with her wild fiery hair and her beautiful tits bouncing. He reached for them, pinched her nipples, which made his daughter shriek and moan. Every time she moaned Daddy it was like a shock right to his balls. It killed him that he just had to lay there, but with his bum hand it would have been awkward to climb on top of her. Still, he wanted to flip his daughter onto her back and really drive it into her.

"Daddy...Daddy...I'm gonna come..."

"Come on my cock, baby. Come on daddy's cock..."

"Yes! Yes!" she cried.

"Do you love daddy's cock?"

"Yes! Oh god! Daddy!" The dirty talk electrified her. Samantha had never been so turned on.

"Come on Daddy's cock!" he commanded. Hank needed her to come, because he could not hold out. Not like this.

"Oh! Yes! Fuck! Daddy!" Samantha screamed.

The bed shook and banged into the wall. The sounds of the poor mattress straining beneath them filled the house, almost as loud as Samantha's screams. She rose up and slammed down onto her father's fat cock. It was the center of her world. And then she was coming. She climaxed like never before. Samantha arched her back and curled her tones inside those boots and screamed at the ceiling. Hank held onto her hip with his good hand and jammed his prick up inside her. As her orgasm rocked her body, she felt her father's thick seed spewing inside her. His load coated her pussy, and he surely would have knocked her up if it weren't for birth control. Samantha loved feeling her dad's come inside her, and she came again, crying out, "Daddy!"

Samantha fell onto him, kissing Hank in a frenzy. Hank was dizzy from coming, but he'd never felt more alive. As their lips mashed together, he did roll them over, his cock still buried inside her, trapping his seed there. He hoped she was on good birth control. On top, he ground down and she responded by milking her pussy around him. He propped himself up on one elbow, holding out his bad hand to keep from bumping it. The pain throbbed there, but he didn't care. Nothing would stop him now. As he ground his cock into his daughter, he felt it growing again. They were not done yet. Not by a long shot.

Hank's cock was growing in her again. She couldn't believe it. The guys she was with that were half his age didn't recover so fast, but then she thought that fucking your own daughter might be an aphrodisiac. Maybe Hank could go all night. She would not complain.

"Daddy, it's getting hard again," she cooed, encouraging him.

"That's because you're so fucking hot, Sam. I can't help myself."

"Me neither. I knew it was wrong, but I wanted it."

"Shh, that doesn't matter. Let's just enjoy ourselves."

"Are you going to fuck me again, Daddy?"

"Do you want it?"

"Yes, please. Fuck me, Daddy."

Hank heard all he needed to. His cock surged to full strength. With a lot of effort, and a grunt of pain, Hank pushed himself off of her.

"Flip over, Sam," he ordered. If he were one hundred percent, he would have just grabbed his daughter and flipped her himself. He could tell she needed a man to take charge, and he wanted to be that man.

Samantha turned off and waggled her ass for him. God, what an ass. It was round perfection. He rested his bad hand on her rump and used the other to push himself into her. Samantha moaned beneath him and pushed back, enveloping his cock. He just enjoyed the feeling of being inside her for a moment, but then he really went to work. He was going to show his daughter what a real fucking was all about.

"Oh, Daddy! Yes!" she cried. Hank held onto her hip and slammed into her. She loved being taken from behind. He felt even bigger and pushed so much deeper. Her big, strong father didn't hold back, either. As he went, Hank slammed her harder and harder. She hung her head and moaned, savoring being taken by her father.

Sweat poured off of him, but Hank didn't relent. He couldn't. Fucking his daughter felt so damn good, and hearing her moaning beneath him was so inspiring. He looked at the mirror mounted on the closet door opposite the bed. Samantha swayed on her elbows and knees, her tits hanging and bouncing beneath her. They looked perfect together. Samantha was so hot like that. But had to look away, because staring at those bouncing titties was going to make him come too soon.

"Daddy! Daddy! Don't stop! Fuck me! Please fuck me, Daddy! Oh it's soo good, Daddy!" Samantha cried. Saying those filthy words felt so good, and she knew what they had to be doing to her father. His balls were slapping the backs of her thighs so fast.

"Fuck, baby! Oh fuck!"

"You're making me come again! Oh Daddy!"

Samantha was screaming so loud that she buried her face in the pillows. She was afraid the neighbors might call the cops. The room was full of the sounds of their flesh slapping together. Samantha came so hard that she was woozy, and she sagged to the bed, her dad's cock slipping out of her. She immediately wanted it back inside her again. But she felt him pulling on her leg, so she flipped over for him.

The sight of her father kneeling over her, jerking off with his good hand was the hottest thing she'd ever seen. Samantha had to have him. "Come here, Daddy. Please," urged.

It was awkward, but Samantha squeezed down between his legs so that he straddled her. She leaned forward, showing off impressive flexibility, and sucked him into her mouth. Hank held the back of her head and started thrusting. Soon, he was more fucking her mouth than she was sucking him. Samantha gagged, but he kept fucking her mouth, and drool ran from her lips. She did her best to please Daddy. She couldn't really breathe and became lightheaded. It seemed like her father fucked her mouth forever, but it was really only a couple minutes before he released her. Samantha flopped back to the bed.

"Fuck, Sam. Oh fuck!" Hank cried, jerking his cock to finish off.

"Yes Daddy!" Samantha cried.

He'd already come a lot, so it was not a giant load, but Samantha loved how her father's cum rained down onto her tits and face. She wished there was more. She licked it from her lips and rubbed it into her chest. Her dad stared down at her, and she knew that look. She was staring at her like she was a little slut. He also looked incredibly proud. He fell onto the bed beside her, and she cuddled into him.

"You know I love you, right honey?"

"Of course, Daddy. I love you so much too."

"I didn't want to hurt you."

"You didn't hurt me, Dad," she said seriously. "This was like the opposite of that. I wanted this. I just didn't know it at first."

"I didn't plan this. I mean, I never thought of you like this, not until the other night."

"It's okay. I could see it. I saw how you started looking at me. At first, I thought the pills were making you crazy, but the more you paid attention to me, the more I liked it. I started feeling it too."

"I thought the pills were making me crazy too. Honey, I know I shouldn't feel like this for you, but damn, how could I resist?"

"Aww, thanks, Daddy. You don't have to feel guilty. I told you. I wanted this too, like, really wanted it."

"Good, because this isn't a onetime thing, Sam."

"No?"

"Not unless you say it is, honey. Now that my eyes have been opened, I don't think I could go back to normal anymore, whatever normal is."

Samantha giggled. "Normal is not fucking your daughter, Daddy."

"Screw normal. Who wants that?"

"Not me. I want this too. Let's see where this goes."

"Is that really okay with you, Sam?"

She kissed him, teasing his tongue with hers. Then she reached for his spent, slick cock and stroked it. Amazingly, she got a twitch out of it. "What do you think? I am not done with this thing. Not by a longshot."

"I don't think I have any more in me, honey. Don't forget I'm not a kid."

"Let's just see."

Samantha leaned down and sucked him into her mouth again. Even if he didn't have another fuck in him, she was going to enjoy trying to get him ready. She savored the taste of her pussy on him. She'd always loved sucking on boyfriend after they'd fucked her. So was that what her father was now—her boyfriend? They could worry about that tomorrow.

Samantha and Hank were so preoccupied with each other that neither of them noticed the shadow that had been there almost the whole time. The shadow that moved away from the door. Their little tryst had not remained secret long...

*****

Author's Note: I hope you all enjoyed Hank and Samantha coming together as much as I enjoyed writing about it. The shadow in the doorway probably means what you think it does, which means that there will be another chapter to this, sometime in the future. This family affair is about to get a lot more complicated.

SexyBeast
SexyBeast
2,529 Followers