All Comments on 'Samantha's Transformation'

by TheNightBandit

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Pretty good story, but a little long.

drmac100drmac100over 10 years ago
Excellent

Very good, sounds like something my wife would do. Hope there is a part 2.

BosveldBosveldover 10 years ago

OMG! I nearly wanked myself into a coma. I love chicks who does this

luv2bike54luv2bike54over 10 years ago
Yeah!

Love when a woman has it and loves to flaunt it!!! Can't wait for the next story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i love every part or exhibitionism

and this one more so--no coercion, no humiliation, just happy wonderful show-offs with hesitations, concerns, emotions, but flying their own carpet-(maybe with help)

on their own path to their own thrills and turn-ons.

thank you-keep it up-and i really appreciate girls who fit my preference of build.

normal women real breasts - the perky a to b cups not needing support and likewise normal bodies--no anorexics, no blimps. any color-tho i have extra imagination to go along with cinnamon to cafe au laite, dark or green eyes & dark or dark red hair.

thank you--jkbangs

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
pleas . tell me theres a part two!

I was rubbing myself through the whle story! I came twice... god that was hottttt!!!

DiannahDiannahover 10 years ago
5 stars

One of the hottest exhibitionist stories I've ever read! Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hot hot hot...

The writer has an amazing way of getting into the smaller details to describe the each little aspect of the girl's thoughts, reactions, expressions, feelings, needs, wants, personality and her awakening. Keep it up writer, while we are up all the time reading it. I read it twice already. Do post the next installment. You are doing an amazing work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WOW

This little series is best ever. Please more Samantha ASAP, I'd marry her in a heartbeat,;-)

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 10 years ago

*drops on knees....PLEASE FINISH THIS! IM BEGGIN!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Please tell me this is not done with!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More Please ! ! !

A great series so far, very descriptive and enjoyable. Please give us another chapter to tell us of Samantha' s evening at the Lotus. Thanks for one of the best stories of this type I've read on Literotica. Looking forward to your next posting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More please!!!

Please continue this story!!!

ukie69ukie69almost 10 years ago
Don't leave us hanging!

Loved this, thanks!! Would love if you continued.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story!!!

Please carry on!

I cannot wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
wow!!

What a great story! Such a great turn on knowing there are women out there who know how to flaunt it!

BadDaddy59BadDaddy59about 7 years ago
Samantha's Completes her Transformation

I really enjoyed your story. I see it has been quite some time since you posted it, I hope all is well, anyway I was just wondering if you planed another installment. I would love to read more about Sam’s night at the club, or maybe another one of her daring adventures.

tangledweedtangledweedover 6 years ago
Perfect tease

That is all. Too bad the author didn't have more for us, but that is what teasing is, isn't it?

RockwellNRockwellNover 4 years ago
Special

Really enjoyed your stories.

BeauReadyBeauReadyover 3 years ago
Ya Gotta Love A Girl Like That!

No limits, no holds barred! Just edging, orgasming, with any help from anyone around. Pure hedonism and selfishness - let it all hang out! You just know she's going to pull a train tonite, and end it with a gang bang! The start of a new way of life. And once Pandora's box is opened, it can never be closed.

Strike that whore off as matrimonial material. She's never coming back from that cliff edge. Besides, all-consuming passion burns ever so brightly, but ever so shortly. She'll be dead before 40, of AIDS, and half a dozen others.

Requiem in Pace

BADlovesVANBADlovesVANover 2 years ago

Very high in my own anxiety/ depression! Hard(have) to get over

I was living it right there with you, as much as every one else but yeah ,a lot of depression and almost uncontrollable anxiety because IT ENDED?¿!

MUNCH thank you Every munch

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheNightBandit@TheNightBandit
I have a naughty mind and I love to tease. Some of these stories are based on true events and some are just fantasies. Which are which? You'll have to figure that one out for yourselves.