Same Time Next Week

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello, Diana. That's quite a trick."

"Yes. Like Themascyra itself, this island is only partially in the world; we wrenched it out a bit, years ago, to ensure that we would not be discovered. Amazons deal with outsiders on their own terms." Her voice was emotionless. "You may relax; while here we cannot be seen, or heard, or touched by anything outside. We are perfectly alone."

"I see." Looking about, he relaxed, his broad shoulders slumping slightly. "It's quite a useful spell. Not having magic, I had to build my private place in the Arctic. This is much nicer."

She didn't reply. Standing, she said coolly, "Shall we begin?"

"Of course. I'm ready."

"Good. Please remove your costume."

He stiffened in shock. She stared at him, her cool gaze meeting his surprised one, giving him nothing. His mind raced. What's going on here? Her face is expressionless. What other cues is she giving me? Hmmm. She's standing stock-still, and she's not looking away. She's working very hard at being a blank slate, at not giving up anything. What did she say? 'Amazons deal with outsiders on their own terms.' That must be it; here she's an Amazon, and she's testing me to see if I can respect that. She wants to see if I can follow as well as lead. Okay, fine.

Without saying a word, he began to undress. First his boots, then his belt, shirt and its cape, and leggings. Soon only his tights remained. Her voice still neutral, Diana said "Those, too." He looked at her for a moment, then shrugged. They were 'perfectly alone', after all, and he had nothing to be ashamed of. In a moment the tights were off, tossed onto the pile of his other clothing.

Her eyes widened slightly at the sight of his cock; even limp it hung several inches. Kal kept his face neutral, to match hers, but inwardly he smiled. If Wonder Woman was impressed, well, then... if I can make it here, I can make it anywhere.

Without saying anything, Diana began fumbling with her own costume. Her hands went behind her back and in a moment, her corset was undone. With a quick motion she pulled it over her hand and let it fall to the ground. Now it was Kal's turn for silent amazement. He had never peeked with his x-ray vision before, a fact he did not regret, as it made this revelation all the more stunning. Diana's breasts were round, full, and tanned, her nipples tiny buds on her pink aureoles. Though huge—he judged her corset to be at least a 38DD—her breasts pointed perkily upwards, jiggling slightly from their sudden liberation from her uniform. Staring at them, Kal struggled mightily with the desire to reach out and caress them, to gather them together and lose himself in them.

Diana wasn't stopping, though. In moments her bracelets, boots, tiara and tights fell to the ground, and she, like him, was completely nude. Her beauty overcame Kal. Her legs and arms were packed with solid muscle, but her athletic limbs detracted in no way from her femininity. The fullness of her chest accentuated her slim waist and her wide hips. Her womanhood was hidden behind a delicate patch of pubic hair, as dark as the hair on her head. She was the ultimate expression of Amazonian femininity, truly fit for a Superman.

Easy, Kal, easy, we're here to restrain those urges. You are in control. Shrug it off.

But it was too late. He was unable to look away, and the sight of her sent his libido into overdrive. Slowly his cock began to rise, stretching out to its full ten inches. His face flaming, Kal met her cool gaze. "Uh... as you can see... I need relief. Why, uh, why are you, uh, undressed?"

"I cannot in fairness ask you to surrender your clothing, your protection against the world, and not do the same. In any case this is the Amazon way; like the ancient Greeks from whom we sprang, we exercise in the nude. Our bodies are beautiful things, and we are not ashamed of them. Patriarch's World has a different view of the matter, as you know. In time I hope to change this; but for the moment it is best that we exercise in private, so."

Eyeing his mighty erection, she raised an eyebrow and said, "Let's begin. Please turn around."

He swiveled in place and looked out across the deep blue sea. "So what does this Amazon practice involve? Meditation? Exercise to exhaustion?"

"Exercise, yes, of a sort. First we need to prepare. Certain muscles need to be massaged."

Kal jumped as he felt her hands on the small of his back. His member, which had begun to sag now that Diana's nudity was not forcing itself upon him, strained upwards again. Slowly Diana's fingers stroked and kneaded him. With a grunt, he realized he could feel it. Thanks to his invulnerability, regular human touch barely registered on his senses, but Diana's mighty strength was capable of stretching his muscles. With a sigh, Kal relaxed, and enjoyed the first real back massage he had ever received. Her hands were oily and moved across his back without friction. Where did she come up with that lubricant? he wondered. Must have kept something in her boot...

"I see why the call you the Man of Steel. Some of these knots might as well be made of it." The flirtatious content of her words was totally at odds with her emotionless delivery of them. I guess this is as close as our Amazon gets to banter, Kal reflected. Even when naked with a man, she's still completely self-possessed. Slowly her hands moved upwards, until she was working on his shoulders. Because of the difference in their heights, she had to move in closer to him, and her breasts gently rubbed against his back. Kal squeezed his eyes tight; his hard-on was so hard it was almost painful.

Suddenly, she pulled an arm around his waist, and held him fast; her other hand darted around and grabbed his cock. He gasped, and instinctively pulled away, but her grip was strong. "Just relax, Kal. Let me help you."

"Diana, what—don't—what are you doing?"

"Shh. Relax. Let me help you."

Her hand pulled at the tip of his cock, sliding up and down. The pleasure was intense; he found himself paralyzed, all of his senses concentrated on his cock and its slick prison. Certain now he would not try to escape, Diana's other hand cupped his balls and fondled them; her grip would have cracked stone but to Kal provided only a gentle sensation. She then switched hands. Now the left one was jerking him off, while the right one caressed and squeezed his tight buttocks.

Any self-control Kal had was gone. He knew he should be resisting this, that this wasn't right, but it felt too good to stop. Between her breasts pressing against his back, her one hand massaging his ass, and her other giving him an expert handjob, Kal could not hold back. He grunted as he felt the pressure building, then began to moan. Knowing what was about to happen, Diana doubled her efforts, her hand sliding up and down with abandon. With a gasp, Kal came, his semen shooting out of him in a flood, flying in streams down to the sea where it was lost in the surf. Still Diana did not stop, her hand now moving more slowly, gradually pumping him until the flow ended and his member shrank in her hand.

Finally, she let go. Without saying anything, she walked down to the sea and washed her hands in the ocean. When she finished, she returned to Kal, who turned and met her. His eyes were glassy.

"Diana, what"—he brought his hands up and rubbed his face—"what was that? The point of this was to learn how to control myself. What about these 'Amazon methods'?"

For the first time, she smiled at him, a wicked smile full of mischief. "Amazons, Kal, know that when it comes to sex the best method for dealing with one's urges is to satisfy them. We knew long before Freud that repression isn't healthy. So, when we need to, we... what's the English expression? —'get each other off.' If our tastes don't run toward women, we use men; there are places other than Patriarch's World where they can be found. Or we just use tools that resemble men." She put her hands on the side of his head. "So I did use Amazon methods. You needed relief, and I gave it to you. I thought you'd enjoy that more than having J'onn mess about with your mind."

"I didn't realize that you Amazons were so... unconstrained. I imagined you to be more—"

"Spartan? There is a great deal of that way in the Amazon code. We do not accept those things that make us weak—we train hard, no matter how much our bodies complain, and we eat properly, no matter how much our bellies complain. We preserve our health. Foregoing sex can be healthy, if done for the right reasons; some Amazons do take vows of continence, to show they have mastered their physical selves. But you, Kal"—she ran a finger down his chest—"you didn't take any such vow. You weren't choosing to forego sex; this world and its sun forced that life on you."

"And it still forces itself on me. I can't have a normal sex life. Better I come to terms with that and find a way to deal with celibacy than pretend otherwise. I mean, you can't—we can't... uh... What I mean is, I'm very grateful to you, but I recognize that this had to be a... a one-time thing."

She ran her hands along his sides and pressed herself against him. "Why?"

His breath caught. "What... what do you mean?"

She pulled away, took a few steps to where the sunlight was no longer blocked by the trees. She looked away from him, off into the distance.

"Kal, do you know what my mission to Patriarch's World is?"

"You want to show us the Amazon way, and teach us how to live by it—a more just, healthy way of living."

"Yes, but of course, I could do that without being part of the League, without constantly using my powers in battle. So why do I devote myself to feats of heroism, as you and the others do?"

"Well, because, you need object lessons, you need to show that you can back up your words with deeds."

"Yes, that's so." She turned back to him. In the light of the late afternoon her body glowed. He felt a twinge. It had been a long time since he had any sexual relief, and his recuperative powers were as augmented by the sun as the rest of his nature. Blood was flowing into his crotch again, and his member began to twitch.

"But that's not the entire reason." She looked down at his cock, and up again, her smile wider, more predatory. "Part of why I do what I do is because I can. With my gifts I can make a difference, and in a way that others cannot. My strength, my speed, my toughness: I can stand in battle where others would fall. And not just in battle..."

She padded back to him, her hips swaying hypnotically. Kal swallowed and tried to pay attention, but the sight of her lush, tanned body made it very difficult. His member began to stiffen. "As they say, make love, not war. I am perhaps the only woman in the world capable of being your sex partner, Kal. Only I can give you what you need. So I take very seriously the idea that I have a responsibility here. You are one of the greatest heroes of the world; it is my honour to help you as only I can."

"But I have responsibilities of my own. I can't ask you to make this sacrifice for me."

"Sacrifice?" She laughed, a low, throaty chuckle. "Kal, you're a perfect specimen. No woman would consider it a sacrifice to take you as a lover. Besides, it works both ways. With my gifts, there are very few people who are capable of giving me what I need the way I want it. You're one of them. So it's no sacrifice. We're just two friends, helping each other." While she was talking, she nonchalantly reached out, took his hands, and gently placed them on her chest. Her breasts were soft and full beneath his hands, and they quivered at his touch.

"Friends?" he managed, weakly.

"'Friends with benefits', as they say. I've taken some lovers in my civilian life." Ah, thought Kal. Of course she didn't become that good naturally. She's had some practice. Bet she didn't have to look far for the chance, either. "And you, I think, would like to do the same. I've heard your name linked romantically with, what, some reporter in Metropolis? In time you may be able to find a way to make a relationship work with someone not part of our fraternity, a relationship in every sense. But it might be a while. Until then... we can help each other out. That's what friends are for."

Kal smiled. His misgivings were gone. Diana was a diplomat, in addition to her other roles, and a good one. He told her so; she laughed, sending delightful tremours through her breasts. "Yes. Warrior, diplomat, lover; I take my responsibilities seriously. No matter what I do, I aim to be the best." She licked her lips. "And it seems one of those responsibilities calls," she murmured as she glanced down at his by now fully erect cock. "So, am I to understand that you've never been with a woman?"

"Never."

Hearing the note in his voice, she laughed a wicked laugh. "Don't worry. I'll be gentle."

She leaned forward, running her tongue over her lips. Kal took the hint; his powerful arms pulled her into his embrace and he kissed her hungrily. For a long, sweet moment he held her, their lips locked and their bodies clasped together. Slowly his hands slid down her back, from her shoulder blades to her waist. Diana broke their kiss and pulled back slightly. Without apparent effort she began to hover, flying into the air only a few feet. Now Kal's hands could stroke her smooth ass without difficulty. "This is what you want, right, lover?" Diana murmured softly. "Oh, Diana..." he managed in response, his hands caressing and squeezing her soft behind. She shivered in delight, as Kal's super strength meant she could feel his touch in a way her previous, mortal lovers had never managed.

Diana's new position brought her glorious breasts right into Kal's face. Unable to resist, he placed his head between them and brought them together, so that he was enveloped. They were warm and soft, and smelled of some exotic perfume. He moaned in delight, and then went back to massaging her rear while casting his head about in its soft cage. Diana sighed. "You've acclimatized to Patriarch's World well, Kal. You've picked up the same breast fixation as the rest of the men I've been with." Whatever Kal said in response was muffled by her chest.

With her rear end raised, Kal's cock now pressed hard against Diana's thighs, and she could feel him unconsciously begin to buck, trying to reach up and penetrate her. She broke off running her fingers through his hair and pulled back, out of his reach. Waggling a finger, she said, "Not just yet, lover. You can't have the entrée without the appetizer..."

In a fluid motion she dropped to the ground and then to her knees. Realizing what was about to happen, Kal braced himself. Crooning softly, Diana began to kiss his engorged member, starting at the base and slowly working her way up. Kal's toes clenched. Reaching the tip, her tongue darted out and swirled around the purple head. Looking up at him with a smile, she suddenly, quickly took him into her mouth.

In and out. In and out. Her cheeks dimpled as she bobbed up and down on his cock, gazing up at him. He gasped in delight; she was as skilled with her tongue as with her hands. Part of him, a small part, took stock of what was happening. He was standing on a tropical island, the sun blazing down out of a perfect blue sky, a gentle breeze blowing across the azure sea, and the most beautiful woman in the world was giving him a fantastic blowjob. I guess heroism has its compensations.

He was jerked back to himself as she began to deepthroat him. No ordinary woman could have done it, given his length and girth, but she was Wonder Woman: she found a way. Her superhuman throat held him without gagging and her superhuman lungs held her breath. Kal, giddy with pleasure, ran his hands through her silky dark hair. She came up for air; went down. Came up for air; went down. Came up for air; went down.

As his breath became laboured and he began to grunt, Diana, knowing he was about to come, suddenly stopped, pulling off. Rising to her feet, she ignored his groan. "You like that, hmmm? Ordinarily I'd make you return the favour, but since I asked you here to address your needs, we'll forgo it... for now." Rising into the air, she grabbed his broad shoulders and positioned herself right above Kal's throbbing cock. "Are you ready?" she whispered. In response he grabbed her hips and tried to pull her down on him. "Mmmm. I'll take that as a yes."

Without another word she pressed down on him. Thanks to his pre-cum and her saliva, he was well-lubed, and he slid into her easily. The feeling was exquisite, and he gasped in delight. In a moment he began to thrust, trying to bury himself in her tight sweetness. "Oh, Kal... don't stop... take me, Superman, harder, don't stop... oh... oh..." Even in the throes of sexual delight, Kal raised a mental eyebrow at that name, the first time Diana had used it. He felt a surge of pride; clearly she'd been fantasizing about him. He began to pump with vigour. He didn't know whether it was her superpowers or her superb physical condition, but her pussy was extraordinarily tight. Soon he was gasping in pleasure.

Now they were both thrusting, each using their powers of flight to brace themselves. Kal's pushing became all the more frantic, and Diana arched her head back and began screaming in Greek. Kal paused, suddenly afraid, and his member began to wilt. "Diana, are you all right? Am I hurting you?" She pulled herself back and gave him a savage kiss. "No, you're not hurting me, but I may hurt you if you stop again. Fuck me, Kal, FUCK ME!" She ground herself against him.

That was all that Kal needed. With a roar he pulled himself out and flung her to the ground. She landed on her back with a hiss. In a moment, he was on her, penetrating her, and pounding her into the ground. She cried with delight as he pushed and pushed, her nails raking his back as he slammed into her. She met his bucks with thrusts of her own. Their animalistic cries reached a new pitch as they neared orgasm, and then they were there; Kal shuddered as he came, and Diana scissored her legs around him and pulled him in, draining his member of every last drop. This last exertion on her part put her over the top, and she moaned as the wave of her orgasm swept through her, from her toes to her head, crashing through her and carrying her away on a tide of pleasure.

They lay there together for a long time; after a few minutes Kal's penis shrank to its former size and pulled out of her, but they remained locked in an embrace, her legs wrapped around his hips and his head lost in a tangle of her dark hair. Finally, he rose. Diana lazily followed him. Without speaking they went down to the water. Holding hands, they walked into the surf until only their heads were above and let the waves wash them clean. Even in his satiated state, Kal couldn't help but stare at the way her breasts bobbed in the water. After a few minutes, he tore his gaze away. Looking into her eyes—her expression was a mixture of amusement and satisfaction—he began to speak, but she interrupted him. "Mmmm. That was wonderful, Kal. You have real potential as a lover."

"Potential?"

"No one gets it perfect the first time. You need to pace yourself a bit more, and you need to use your tongue as much as your cock; but believe me... it was more than I ever expected."

* * *

She swam over to him and gave him a long, lingering kiss. "And don't worry. We have all the time in the world to practice."

"Kal? What is it?"

"Oh, nothing. I was just thinking about our first time."

"Mmmm. That was nice." She reached up and began to remove his shirt. "But so was the second..." Off went the shirt. "And the third..." Off went his boots. "And the fourth..." And finally the tights. His erection was already firm, but it became even harder as she gently stroked it. "They've all been good. And I hope they always will be. You're not growing tired of me, are you?" Her tone was playful, but the sudden tight squeeze she gave to his member was not.