Same Time Next Week

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No! Oh, no. Of course not."

"Good. We could meet less frequently, if you liked. Maybe these once-a-week trysts are too many?"

"Not at all. I'd prefer to do it twice a week, but I think my duties would suffer for it."

"Probably you're right. Mine certainly would. It would be nice, though," she said wistfully.

"So let's make the most of what we've got, then." She smiled, and reached up for her tiara, but he stopped her. "No, leave it on. The boots and the bracelets, too."

"What is it about this costume?" she asked as she removed her corset and panties. "Does it really help? I prefer you au naturel, after all."

He thought about it as she dropped to her knees and began to lick and suck him. "That's not the point. The point is... ooh... to remind myself that... oh, God... we're doing this not just for ourselves... don't stop... but because it's part of the job.... If we want to fix the world... oh... we have to keep ourselves in good condition too..."

Diana stopped for a moment and looked up at him. He smiled. "Okay. You caught me. Part of it is that I've got Wonder Woman to get me off. What man wouldn't want to remember that every chance he got?"

"Kal, you and I need to have a long talk," Diana said severely. "Part of my mission to Patriarch's World is to adjust thinking like that. Just because I make it my business to relieve your sexual tension doesn't mean you should... I mean, you shouldn't..." She broke off, looking back at his cock. "Yes, we need to talk... but not right now." She rose up in the air and wrapped her thighs around his head. "Right now, I have tension of my own to release. So get busy, lover."

Kal grinned. "This looks like a job... for Superman!"