Sammi's Place in College

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without even being surprised by her presence, he watched as she came around his side, putting his arm around her. She rested her head against his shoulder and neither of them said a single word. After a few minutes of staring, Sammi decided to say the first words, "I love a guy who can be thoughtful." She said, almost grasping for straws at what to say. That's when he looked at her again, this time directly in the eyes, and he said, "You love any guy who thinks you're pretty."

She let out a sweet giggle and defended herself, "No. I'm open to having sex with any guy that thinks I'm pretty. That's not love. Love is different, it's about-" And before she could finish he planted a kiss on her mouth. It only lasted a short while, though, as he retracted with a bit of a rotten look on his face.

"Guys have certainly taken their liberties with your mouth tonight, haven't they?" He said with a laugh.

She only nodded and and put her head back on his shoulder, fawning and nuzzling, opening up her neck to him. He saw what she was playing and began to kiss her neck as he slowly reached down for her butt. She enjoyed the feeling, not the feeling over being a sexual object for just another guy, but the feeling of the guy that she loved enjoying her. So she whispered, "You know that I'm yours, right? Those other guys, they're for fun. If you wanted, I could stop being so out-going."

He pulled off her neck and pulled her in front of him, placing one hand on her back and the other staying on her ass, like a perverted dance position. Once again with their eyes meeting he softly said, "I would never ask for you to change. I understand you, I know where you're coming from and I'm not even bothered by what it is that you do." He leaned close to her ear and whispered this time, "But I also know you're mine. You're my girl."

With that, she pushed herself off of him and grabbed his hand. She led him back to the suite and back into the party. She led him like a horse, dumb-founded in love, through the party and to his room. Several of Mat's friends cheered him on and patted him on the back, and Alex shooting him a gaze and a nod, while next to Alex Alecia looked at Sammi with an approving smile. She got into his room, pushed him onto his bed and closed the door.

Having officially checked out of the party, they stripped of most of their clothes and Sammi immediately got to work sucking Mat's dick. However this time she didn't use all of her skills to work his dick to completion. Instead, she tried to be sexy about it, she was soft and slow, making eye contact and winking. She didn't want him to finish in her mouth, so after about ten minutes of slow tongue-work she pulled off of his nine inch dick.

He caught the hint and backed up onto the bed. She crawled up and over him, straddling his sides with her legs. She began to grind her ass against his stiff cock, while keeping a cougar-like gaze into his eyes. After several minutes of showing herself off, Mat decided time had come and grabbed her ass, leading her hole to the top of his cock. He gave it a light slap, and like a starting gun at a horse race, Sammi bit her lip and let down her weight.

She rode him how she had sucked him, slowly and sexually, trying to avoid losing herself to the sex and keeping herself focused on the love. Mat was loving every bit of it, her skill, her sweet body, and her beautiful face. She picked up the pace, her little dicklette whipping slightly as she bounced. Her fake bust bounced, similar to a real pair but fake enough to keep in mind that they weren't real.

mat had kept his hands on her ass, and had begun to claw at it, rubbing and pressing. Sammi rode him for maybe twenty more minutes, and by then they were both beginning to work a real sweat. She realized that Mat was nearing his climax, so she stopped and pulled off, leaving a longing look on his face. She gave him a minute or two, then turned and got in doggy, looking at him and slapping her ass gave him a clear message.

He got up and grabbed her ass, positioning his dick back at the entrance to her sissydom. with a breath, he rammed it back into her, reclaiming its rightful place in his sissy girlfriend, earning a light squeal from her. Then he went to down. He pumped in and out, gaining speed with every minute and slapping her ass occasionally. She had grabbed the end of his bed and was pushing back on him in pace with his thrusts.

"Fuck, mat! I love your dick! I love you! Use me, use your little slutty girl!" Sammi panted as her boyfriend pounded her senseless.

They went on for another thirty minutes, Mat slowing down whenever he neared his peak. Finally, Mat asked where she wanted him to finish, and she rolled onto her back and held her legs close to her chest in missionary, "In me, Mat! I'm yours and I want your seed to claim me." So he did. He fucked her wildly for another few minutes before flooding her insides with sperm.

He collapsed down onto her, his dick still inside of her with come leaking out onto his bed. He played with her hair as they smiled at each other and panted. They began to cuddle and regain their breath. Neither of them spoke, they mostly enjoyed each others warmth and presence. Mat was smelling her hair when she began to grind on his dick again, inviting him for round two.

The spent another hour fucking, this time concluding with Mat coming all over Sammi's body. Then they both fell asleep together in his bed.

The next morning was a sweet one for Sammi. She woke up next to her love, covered in his dried come, and loving the sweet memories of last night. She got out of his bed and shuffled over to her room, passing through the living room which was still a total mess. She passed Chris and Dave's room, and the light was still off so she assumed they were still asleep. She checked the time, and it was nine, late for her.

She cleaned herself up, fixed her makeup, changed clothes, and went back to Mat's room. By now, Mat had woken up too and got up to hug his new girlfriend. They sat back on his bed and he played with her hair again until Alex came in. He had his shirt off, and looked at the two of them with a smile. He said, "Hey mat, let me talk to you?" And Mat got up and left to talk to him.

He came back in and sat back next to Sammi. He looked her in the eyes, she was curious as to what it was, and a smile filled his face. He knew she would like it, so he asked, "Sammi, Alex's girlfriend Alecia also stayed the night and so did Bret's girlfriend Sierra. Alex and Bret woke up when you did, and they saw you come out of my room. They talked, and came up with an idea, and were hoping we were game."

She thought about it and nodded, his infectious smile had gotten to her, letting out a giggle. So they both got up and went to the living room where the others were. Sierra and Alecia were there in only their panties which made Sammi feel overdressed, a strange feeling for her. The two girls then got up and went to Sammi, hugging her. Sammi, still wondering what was happening opened her mouth to ask, but instead Alecia and Sierra lead her over to the middle of the room.

All three girls then got down on their knees, and Sammi had figured it out. The guys then walked over, pulling down their pants and releasing their dicks. Each guy got in front of his respective girlfriend. Sammi, usually the first to hop to it was beaten this time by Alecia, who immediately popped Alex's dick into her mouth and began to suck. She was quickly followed by Sammi and Sierra, who didn't want to be seen as prudes.

The girls sucked their boyfriends dicks for a while, each of them working it good, but still trying to keep him from coming. Eventually however, Alex looked to the other guys and said, "Let's get to the fun, right guys?" And the other two nodded. As though rehearsed, Alecia and Sierra got up and came close to their guys, Sammi taken by surprise tried to imitate them. They all walked over to the couch, where the girls then planted their knees and bent over. With Sammi leading Mat over by his dick, she immediately positioned him on her ass.

Then, all the guys began to claim their girls, sliding in and out of them. Sammi usually tried to stay quiet during sex, a habit she picked up from all of the secrets and hiding she had done, but Alecia and Sierra just let it go moaning at the top of their lungs. Sammi, emboldened by her friends began to follow suit. They fucked on the couch for some time, but as they all began to get into it, Alecia stood up and reached behind herself to grab her boyfriends head.

Alex fucked Alecia standing, and kissed her over her shoulder. Bret saw this, and in an act of one-ups-man ship grabbed Sierra and her off the couch and onto the ground, as she assumed the doggy position. Now, the only one left on the couch was Sammi, but she didn't mind, no she was focused on her lovers dick. They fucked almost as intimately as last night, focusing on the pleasure and the moment than the climax.

But soon, Alex grabbed Mat's shoulder, and he stopped fucking Sammi. Sammi, in confusion turned around only to find that she was now also being pushed to the floor. She was put down in front of Alecia, who was in doggy with Alex getting back behind her. Sammi and Alecia soon began to get pounded again, with both girls panting nearly into each others mouths. Sammi looked into Alecia's eyes, and in a mere second, the two girls were not making out, with their hands on each others shoulders.

This went on now, for a while, Sammi had severely lost track of time. But Sammi was then caught off guard when she felt a hand grab her sissy dick. she broke the kiss to see Sierra was lying under her, being fucked in missionary, and was reaching over to fondle Sammi's caged clitty. She moaned loudly as Alecia restarted their kiss, probing Sammi's mouth with her tongue. Sammi was already becoming overstimulated, and she felt her body clench and shiver on Mat's dick.

Sammi sissygasmed into Sierras hand once more, as sierra let out a breathing laugh. Sierra brought her handful of come over to Sammi's mouth, and broke their kiss once again for Sammi to lap up her own come. All of the guys saw this, and Bret must've gotten really worked up, because soon Sierra began to moan louder and shake harder as she got pounded. Her hand shaking, it lowered as she couldn't hold it up any longer. Finally, Bret quickly pulled out and came all over Sierra.

But Sierra wasn't out yet, she got up on her knees and whipped around to suck Bret's dick back to stiffness. She got into doggy in front of Sammi and pulled apart her cheeks for Bret to continue fucking her. Alecia took this as her time running out to kiss Sammi, so she pulled her body down and arched up her ass and began to put more energy into pumping back onto Alex's dick. Eventually, Alex reached his max too, instead though he came inside of Alecia's ass.

Much like Sierra had done, Alecia sucked Alex back to stiffness and got into missionary for a round two. She slid under Sierra and caught a nipple in her mouth. All the while Sierra had begun to make out with Sammi. Sierra had saved Bret's come in her mouth and had passed it around in Sammis mouth. Sammi was loving the feeling, but knew Mat couldn't last much longer before he came.

But it soon happened, but Sammi pulled off and turned around on her knees in front of Mat so he could come all on her face. And having taken the queue from her friends, she pulled the same trick to get back into the action. But Mat didn't want her on the ground any longer, he wanted to hold up, much like Teddy had done. Mat was strong, and Sammi was light, so it wasn't hard for him to lift her off the ground and to drop her onto his dick.

Sammi was loving her fucking, so much so that she didn't hear the whispering. Sierra said something to Bret, who then came over and whispered into Mats ear. Mat and Bret were best friends by this point, and whatever Bret had asked put a strange face on Mat. But eventually Mat nodded, and Bret went out of sight again. Sierra then showed up next to Sammi, and she whispered into Sammi's ear, "He may be your boyfriend, but we all love you, Sammi." And with that, Sammi felt something she had never felt. She felt Bret's dick press against her hole.

She though that there was no way he would make it in, and now it made sense what Mat and Bret had been talking about. Sierra had asked Bret to double fuck Sammi, and since most guys have a problem with touching dicks, Bret had to ask Mat who eventually agreed. But well, it's no more gay than already fucking a sissy. Sammi looked at Sierra with a shocked look on her face, but Sierra just got up on her toes and kissed Sammi.

Sammi felt a lot of pressure, almost a painful amount, until something happened. Sammis mind broke when Bret's dick pushed into her, alongside Mat's. Sammi let out a scream as Bret pushed further in. He got about as far in as Mat was, then held it there for Sammi to come down. Once Sammi had calmed down, the boys began to lift her up and down together. Her mind had stopped processing any information outside of the two dicks in her ass.

The guys were obviously working hard, their faces were the face of a man about to come as they had never felt something so tight. Sammi's ass had begun to adjust to the two dicks in it, and to their surprise Sammi said, "Faster!" In a heavy pant. So the guys began to thrust, slowly at first but picking up speed. They had to find rhythm as neither had been in a situation where they had to share the space before, but eventually they found it as one pumped in as the other pumped out.

Sammi was falling fast, her clitty had come again already once they had both gotten in, and now that both dicks were pumping in her she felt another one welling up and fast. But she feared so were the guys. And sure enough, a few minutes later Bret began to moan loudly, and Mat was almost required to do the same. Sammi didn't scream. Instead, she smiled and hummed.

She hummed through her gritting teeth in her smile as she felt two guys come simultaneously inside of her ass. Her sissy clitty once again began to dribble out come, as Sierra leaned in to lick it up. Alecia had showed up next to Sammi at some point, and was holding her side and supporting her with a smile. Alex stood behind her, in awe and amazement at the sight he was seeing.

Once they had all come, the two guys had to pull out of Sammi, and her limp body would have fallen if it weren't for all five people around her. They all placed her on the couch, where Sierra and Alecia then got down next to her and cuddled up to her. Sammi fell asleep with her head on Sierras shoulder, and Alecia laid down across both other girls laps. Sierra looked at Bret and Mat, who were looking at each other and awkwardly laughing, and mouthed the words "thank you".

Sammi woke up an hour later with her friends next to her and her boyfriend in his room. The girls talked, and she asked if they knew what she did in the suite. They told her that they had assumed the second they met her, and soon after their boyfriends had confirmed their assumptions. Sammi worried that the girls were annoyed that she often times had sex with their boyfriends, but when Sammi told Sierra all she did was laugh, "You forget, I'm the one who asked my boyfriend to tag team you."

Once they were all ready, they cleaned up and got dressed. The girls got their boyfriends, and they all went out to get lunch. Sammi constantly spending every second as close to Mat as she could. Something about Mat made Sammi feel like a real girl, or maybe something better: A sissy slut.

12