All Comments on 'Sammy Gets It Pt. 01'

by AuthorMatt

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
bigkahoona1bigkahoona1over 6 years ago
wow

Now, that was a great start. Cant wait to see what happens next. Very hot

mazzmemazzmeover 6 years ago
Bravo!

Cheers to a well flowing storyline of sexual intrigue, one that keeps the reader wanting more! The impressive character build up also adds to the reality of your story, making it that much more enticing to read! Also giving more versatility to be as good, or a better part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Start

Now onto first anal, spit roast, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wow!

I pretend I am straight but I think you have just cured me of that, oh to be on my knees and providing such a service, hot story, carry on please

RibaldWriterRibaldWriterover 6 years ago
I liked that

Well laid out piece of porn. Could have been a little longer for wanking to, but a nice setup for a series.

I guess the next bit is Sammy servicing brother Jack, and the next is him being the guest of honor for a blowbang with Jack's buddies.

Keep the Sammy being used by Jack theme a constant through the series, wake up blowjobs, random mouth fuckings or cleaning duties when Jacks finishes banging some little slut. The options are endless...

I look forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Oh, this was very hot. I wish it was longer, but you set the foundation to the series nicely. I assume Jack will get some action, too, haha. Hope the next chapters are longer. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

Loved the writing: told enough to set the scenes and to let imagination fill in the details. Luke’s perfect hip is very clear in my mind but his perfect hip may look very different in someone else’s thoughts.

Looking fwd to more!!

sonofcupidsonofcupidover 6 years ago
quick yet detailed

great development of Sam in such a short story. I want this to go wherever you the creator envision

Epic_SmileEpic_Smileover 6 years ago
Great story

Such a great read! A bit short, but very detailed and highly erotic. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Instant hard-on

That was hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cum dripping goodness

I posted the "Instant hard-on" and "Hot story" comments today.

I really liked your Sammy stories. Your story reminded me alot of the "Cum Dumpsters 11" DVD. I thought that it was so much hotter to imagine a guy playing the role, and your story helped me to imagine that I was the one receiving the bukkake. Great stories. Keep up the great work.

P.S. Would you please consider writing a story similar to the "Slurpeez 2" DVD, with a gay twist of course? In Slurpeez, the man ejaculates in the woman's ass, she squeezes out his semen into a cup, and then drinks it from the cup.

PinkCompassPinkCompassover 6 years ago
Wow

Super descriptive and raw. Quality content.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
one of the best

This is one of the best stories I've read in a while. I came several times reading it. I can't wait for the next chapter in the exploits of Sammie, the cock sucking whore. I'm very jealous of Sammie. I like to suck cock and enjoy being used by guys with a cock that needs to be drained. I love both holes being used at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A break for Sam

Sam has a big breakthrough and I'm jealous. More please.

MarkbikeMarkbikealmost 6 years ago
Hot sucker

I'd happily use young Sammy's mouth and pump my load into him, before seeing if he's as good with his ass as he is with his mouth

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Reply

Damn y’all have to add chapter four. And damn I wish someone pounded my slutty throat like Sammys. A nice, juicy cock pls :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Gay, teeth, bdsm topival

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think I commented when this story was first posted, how hot I thought it was and that I hoped for more of this story and more from you in general. I still feel that way, even with the additional 2 chapters you added!! I’m a terrible writer but I’ve even given some passing thought to trying to continue Sammie’s story myself………so if you still write, give us More!

God DAM I wish I was Sam! Lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous