All Comments on 'Sammy Jo Has a Night to Remember'

by LimeyLady

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More

Please....

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 7 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Anonymous

It's supposed to be a one-off but I must admit, I'm intrigued. Can Heather really behave herself and let Sammy Jo take her fair turn?

Hmmm . . .

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 7 years ago
Cliff hanger

Naughty cliff hanger, you! Six words on page 2. Lovely story, you have got me hanging alright.

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 7 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Cindy 1001

Believe it or not, I tried all sorts to reduce it to one page but the Literotica computer decided my first submission had the extra line and wasn't for changing.

As mentioned in my earlier comment, Sammy Jo's story was intended to be a one-off. I'm increasing tempted to write a Part Two though. Heather isn't supposed to sleep with workmates so she's breaking the rules even before she starts! I wonder what else she'll get up to . . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Six words.....

I love the six words cliffhanger! Intriguing writing......what's next!

1994lesbian1994lesbianover 7 years ago
Amazing.

Please please please tell me there'll be more. 😍

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 7 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Anonymous . . . six words

I'm not sure what is going to happen next . . . apart from the obvious.

I'll get cracking on "Sammy Jo Has Another Night to Remember" very soon.

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 7 years agoAuthor
Feedback for 1994lesbian

Oh go on then . . . yes, there will be more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ah Bingley

Such a rockin town

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 7 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Anonymous - Ah Bingley

I'm not sure if you're joking or not about it being a "rockin town". In my younger days I always found it a great night out - much less stressful than Keighley or Bradford (as one of my characters says, "At least you know who's Tw**ting you in Bingley".

Seriously though, pubs are closing right, left and centre in the rest of the UK. In Bingley a new one seems to open every other week. Something must be going right for the place!

FlexibilityFlexibilityover 7 years ago
Finance is Fun!

I love your story! It's beautifully written - funnily enough, the well-written stories in this weird place do seem to flow mainly from a British pen, I've found - and being so makes both the witty lines funnier and the sexy bits - well, rather sexier! Having lived through the same financial crisis with a different institution - our two organisations may even have done business together - I particularly enjoyed finding out from your story that people were actually having sex at that time. Well I never!

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 7 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Flexibility

I'm glad you enjoyed the story and hope you like the follow-up, too, when I get to write it.

Here's a confession: The West Yorkshire Bank doesn't actually exist. I invented it several years ago to keep Heather in a job and in her own home town (this was when the real bank based there went bust). She was grateful for that and kept on having sex regardless of the global upheaval.

rusty333rusty333over 7 years ago
at it again

Well limeylady you are at it again, another intriguing story, very tantalizing. Can't wait for the follow up, thanks.

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 7 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Rusty333

I really did intend this to be a one-off but, as I've said in the comments above, there is now going to be a sequel.

Thank you for enjoying Part One, by the way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Asian Lesbian

I want to give you a night to remember

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Anonymous,

A night to remember sounds good . . . but if you look at my author profile you'll see that my pen-name might be misleading!

I'm glad you seem to have enjoyed the story, though, and possibly know some of the locations I used.

Beejay3Beejay36 months ago

Great start!

Thanks…looking for more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous