All Comments on 'Sammy Jo Tries Team Building'

by LimeyLady

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
HypeBeastHypeBeastover 7 years ago

Amazing as always.

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 7 years agoAuthor
Feedback for HypeBeast

I'm glad you enjoyed it. The setting (adventure estate and pub) are by the way very real. So is the way the landlord opens champagne bottles with his ex-military sabre. Sadly, neither Sammy Jo or Heather were there the last time I went team building!

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 7 years ago
not bad

Great story as always, it seems Hev can never be satisfied sexually even with having a 3 way, but that's good for us readers,me personally I must be the exception to this but, I am not to big on having a 3 way, it would mean I would be sharing a woman with either another male or female and with the world the way it is today, I would be to afraid to take a chance like that, no matter what is said.

But in all another great story and am looking forward to the next great adventures of Hev

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 7 years agoAuthor
Feedback for jenorma2012

Thank you as always for your comments.

I agree Hev's insatiable. She's also experimental but, believe it or not, seldom does threesomes. In an (as yet unpublished full-length novel) she has/had a very bad experience in an FFM. The one with Sammy Jo is her first in many years, come to think about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love Hev

Keep it coming

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 7 years agoAuthor
Reply to anonymous

This feedback was sent by: Anonymous

"you say there is a full length novel but is unpublished, when will it became available and where? will it be here in the USA and if so where can I buy one I would love to read it"

I don't have your return email address so am replying on here. There is already a full-length novel featuring Heather available worldwide on Amazon. It's called "Unconsecrated Ground" and is credited to M C Woolridge (my real name). A follow-up full-length ("Best Served Cold" by LimeyLady) will be published during March 2017, also available worldwide on Amazon.

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 7 years agoAuthor
Feedback to a different Anonymous (I think!)

Thank you for enjoying Hev's adventures. Pt. 03 of her Hectic Weekend will be out within the next seven days.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another interesting story. Heather seems to always have a surprise up her sleeve (or up somewhere else). This time it’s having anal with Chris and riding his cock with her ass, and having dp with Sammy Jo shagging her from the front.

D Ellerbeck

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous