Sammy's Panties Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled her soiled red panties over my head so that the gusset rested over my nose and mouth and then trapped her little nylon socks between their gusset and my mouth. I rested my head on her black top and began to wank. The silhouette of her body was tangible, outlined and described by her fragrance and my imagination. I tugged at myself. Seminal fluid leaking from what had been in one moment a slumbering one eyed snake and the next a crazy cat peeking through a lace bandanna. My cock made it's pilgrimage through my lace panties and reared up angry beyond the waistband of my knickers. She was ready to cough.

I continued to feast on the banquet of Sammy's fragrance, my breath rhythmic and controlled, exhalation and inhalation. The cycle shortened. Interrupted by sound. Base giving way to treble. Moaning. Sammy. Baby. Whimpering. Chama. Chica. I shot my lot. My balls delivered, my shaft pulsed, freaking like an unkempt fire hose and my cock head erupted. Spunk. Ejaculate leapt from me inundating my belly and copiously weeping into my panties. Feeling depraved I fell unconscious into sleep.

I never returned her aromatic little nylon socks. I loved having them. That she might wonder where they had gone didn't concern me. As I said, I had no more energy for espionage. I decided I had earned them although I wasn't sure for what reason and I had no guilt.

By Wednesday it was all quiet on the laundry front. The new floor in Sammy's room was finished and that evening she began moving all her stuff back into her room.

"I'm going to miss being in there with the television," Sammy said as I passed her in the corridor carrying her laundry basket back to her newly restored room.

"Sure, but it's nice to have your privacy restored I'm sure. Anyway, I'm certain that no one will mind if you fancy kipping in there sometimes. I never use the place and Javi and Marisol are often away on weekends. You can pretend you've got two rooms," I said to her.

I was going to miss her being in there too, no more liberty with her soiled underwear but at least I had her knickers and her socks and I remembered with some nostalgia those weeks when I had had to create so much subterfuge to get to her intimate bits and bobs. If she did occasionally use the television room on weekends I thought there might just be the possibility that she would leave a pair of creamy knickers in there at some time or another that I could get my hands on and my nose in.

"Marisol told me that she and Javi are going away on Friday for the whole weekend so I might do that Marti, I love watching the television from bed in the mornings when I don't have to wake up for the university or for work," she replied.

I was quite keen on the idea too. Sammy was hardly likely to lock her own room when she was using the one next door so I anticipated that with a bit of vigilance and sneaky behaviour my excursions into her laundry basket might not be entirely a thing of the past.

On Friday, during the day when the others had vacated the apartment, I decided to make use of the kitchen table and continue writing an erotic story that had been occupying me the whole of the previous day and I had been working on for quite some time before. I had finished sketching the story out but it needed editing and also grammar checking prior to submitting it to the story site where I had published my stories before.

I set up my laptop on the kitchen table, made myself some coffee and then opened the story in an online grammar checking page. After several hours I had made considerable progress with the story and was anticipating that by early evening the story would be ready for submission for publication. I had reached the point where my neighbour had found me lost in wank whilst sitting on her bed with a pair of her knickers over my head, wearing another pair and with the contents of her laundry basket surrounding me on the floor of her bedroom.

By way of a break, I decided to go and take a shower and have a shave and so I went to my room to undress and put on my dressing gown before walking down the corridor to the shower. I shaved first remembering that it was impossible to see my face in the mirror after the shower had been running. The mirror would be covered in condensation. Having shaved I stepped into the shower cubicle and began to enjoy the sensation of the copious supply of hot water. It was so comforting, that I had a lovely long wash in the hot water and then finally dried myself, put on my dressing gown and left the shower room.

I was concerned when I heard the sound of someone in the kitchen and when I arrived at the doorway there was Sammy stood by the table looking into and rummaging around in her bag. She was wearing her work clothing, looking pretty much like a sexy nurse without the paper tiara. I would have longed for her to take a sperm sample from me there and then dressed like that.

"Hi Sammy didn't expect to see you here at this time of day," I said slightly concerned that she might have looked at the screen of my laptop and discovered the kind of perverse delight that I was taking with the fictional neighbour's knickers.

"I can't find my purse anywhere," said Sammy.

"How about over there Sammy?" I said to her pointing to her purse which was to the right of my laptop. I could only conclude that she must have been looking at my laptop and the cat was out the bag.

"Oh, there it is, how on earth did it get there," she said without a great deal of conviction.

Then she added, "I fancied having lunch at home today after all it's my afternoon for tidying the store room at work and I don't think my boss Gustavo is going to complain if I can't be bothered to do it, do you, Marti? she sniggered. In fact, I can do more or less what the fuck I like now, the boss boy is as good as gold. I am going back there later, there're some things that I need to collect," Sammy continued.

"Sammy, what is all this blaspheming," I asked her.

"I'm just copying you, Marti, I thought swearing must be quite a common thing in England. You said it to that blok in the bar. "I'm an early retiree and I can do what the fuck I like," she reminded me.

For one reason or another, I was still working on that story back in my own room late into the night. Checking and rechecking the document. Altering a little bit here and there. Omitting stuff. By the time I had finally submitted it to being published I had become rather weary of the reiteration of the story but nonetheless, the details that I had written were a dream fantasy and of course I was turned on.

I was going to bed with Sammy's scented panties, two pairs and her smelly little nylon ankle socks. It was still in the realm of disbelief the vision that greeted me when I lifted my pillow. I took all her bits in one handful and held them to my face. I wanted more panty. How delicious would it be to wear my own comfortable larger version of her red lacey thong that drew my attention at that moment? I put Sammy's bits on my bed and opened my panty drawer and picked out my thong. It was really exciting watching myself, step one foot at a time into matching panties. They arrived around my waist and I pulled them high stretching them over my ripe nuts and semi-erect shaft. Climbing into bed I picked up Sammy's stuff and held it to my face.

-----

I noticed that the sun was shining outside and it's rays passing through the window were warming my room. My face was still immersed in Sammy's smalls. I had fallen asleep and it was morning. I rolled out of bed and opened the window. A slight chill to the room made my warm bed really inviting. My balls felt tight, Sammy's fragrance throughout the night had got the old epididymis working a late shift. I decided to have a nice slow wanky kind of hour in bed. I reached into the bottom drawer of my bedside cupboard for my bottle of lubricant lotion in anticipation of teasing the head of my cock.

I rolled one of the grey nylon socks down my cock and slipped my hand into the second of the pair. The additional decoration of the reinforced toe and charming little cuff at the upper end gave them some extra erotic quality. The reinforced toe of a stocking is a further veil that obscures those delicious feminine toes within and teases the observer by deprivation. Something so close and yet a little less apparent. I cupped my balls through the panties with one hand and tugged at my stockinged shaft with the index finger and thumb of the other hand dressed in her nylon sock. I imagined that it was Sammy's foot caressing me. My cock head alternately appeared and vanished as it strained at the weave and seam of the reinforced toe of the nylon sock within which it was cocooned. Sammy's size S real McCoys were now orientated gusset to nostril over my head and I had tucked the black pair of panties against my lips. I was well on the way. I noticed that Sammy's sock that dressed my cock had got a little damp spot at its tip. Then Sammy was knocking on my door. Why on earth I didn't keep stum, I don't know.

"Just a sec. Sammy," I called. I tore the panties from my face and freed my hand from her sock. Propped against my pillow and with my hands above the bedclothes I invited Sammy into my room. She had a tray with two cups on it.

"I heard you were awake," she said.

How had she heard me? I didn't know I was making a noise? I recalled my fears some weeks earlier when I had been wanking and whimpering Sammy's name without consideration that open windows in our adjacent rooms could have transmitted my ecstatic cries. She came over towards me and sat down in her towelling robe on my bed.

"I thought you might like a nice milky coffee," she encouraged and offered a cup to me.

"Good idea," I congratulated her.

"I'm having hot chocolate, I was up until late reading, I didn't get to bed until past four o'clock," Sammy told me.

I could have guessed it would be hot chocolate but I knew that anyway because Sammy was sporting a frothy chocolate moustache. Sammy adjusted her position on the side of my bed to better address me and as she did she lifted her right leg over her left knee and presented me with the underside of her foot dressed in one of those white cotton socks. I was thinking of the irony. Having Sammy there on my bed, driving me to distraction with that foot whilst she knew nothing of her scanties hidden beneath my bedclothes, or so I thought. My predicament had now registered down below where my cock that I had tucked into my knickers had now fought back and it's nylon clad head climbed beyond the waistband of my panties. I couldn't see but I knew that the little damp spot was growing in the tip of her nylon sock. I was loving it, the deception, it was so exciting.

The image in my mind of the damp spot was displaced by sudden confusion. Had I been asleep, was I in the dream where Sammy was having her way with me. No, I was not. Something was not right. I felt nylon hose in the palms of my hands, my arms were not operating. They were tied from the wrists to either side of the bed head with black hose. I noticed that the window had been closed and I was lying above the bedclothes. I looked down towards the foot of my bed, glancing beyond my panty clad cock and balls and I saw that my ankles had been tied on either side to the bed's legs with white stockings, the flowery lacy top of one was visible to the right and to the left it was the reinforced toe that escaped the knots and presented itself to my eyes. The room was warm, the central heating was turned on.

I was aware that I was looking through the leg holes of a tiny lacy black thong, they had all the credentials of those that had suckled me earlier. Moreover, my mouth was full. I knew that flavour, it was unmistakable, the sheer nylon grey ankle socks. All this was all held in place with a ligature of white cotton hose, the pattern of the weave led me to conclude that it was probably a knee high cotton sock.

The animal print panties that I had discovered the week before beneath Sammy's pillow of her makeshift bed in the television room were now sitting around my balls. With the laces of the panties that one tied with bows to make the waistline, they accommodated my girth although the little printed front panel was now beginning to struggle to contain my cock and balls. One of my balls had partially slipped from the gusset and was resting against my thigh.

I had no doubt who had done this to me and just to confirm that Sammy came through the door wearing her white pharmacy tunic and trousers. She sat down on the side of my bed just as she had done a little while before.

"Hi Marti, welcome to dream panty land. I'm your hostess Sammy and now you are going to pleasure me, she informed with a joyous smile on her face, oh what fun, she added. Here you can smell this please, she requested as she lifted her right foot above her other knee and pulled her canvas shoe from her foot. She offered the shoe to my nose, interior first and held it there.

I was staring with the only eye capable of the endeavour at her foot with its blue toenails behind the white nylon of her ankle socks. The sandal foot pattern of the nylons allowed me an almost unveiled vision of her little piggies. Sammy climbed onto the bed and settled her bum between my tethered legs and brought her other foot to the stage. She poked her finger under the arch of her foot and was able to prise off the canvas shoe from her foot.

You can smell that, Sammy said as she placed her foot, with her moist nylon sock against my nose. You like feet don't you, you're always staring at mine, she commented.

Sammy shifted her position between my tethered ankles and extended each cluster of deft little nylon piggies and played with my panty covered balls as if she was typing her thesis on a keyboard. Sammy placed her toes on either side of my cock and encouraged it's elongation and its hardness. Meanwhile, she reached out and pulled at the black bow on the front of my panties and pulled the top of the printed panel below my balls.

I really want your sperm all over my feet Marti, please. I think you want that too, Sammy disclosed.

I was unable to answer coherently given that my mouth was full of Sammy's little grey nylon ankle socks. I produced the sort of noise that a baby might make prior to having any mastery of the tongue. I nodded my panty covered head. How ridiculous I must look in front of this woman that I had only wanted to impress. I felt she had turned me into her gimp. Sammy put me at ease when she admitted,

It's making my pussy very wet seeing you helpless and at my mercy, Marti. I've been fantasising that you would be my slave for weeks and here we are at last. The day has arrived.

Sammy leant forward and kissed my lips through the gusset of her thong.

It knew I would have you. I knew you had a desire for me from the day I heard you whimpering my name when you were masturbating in your room with the window open. Then this morning when I went over to open my window in the television room I could see you playing on your bed with my panties. It was when I pushed the window open the reflections made the mirrors just like a periscope. Now we are home only ourselves I thought that today was my chance, Sammy informed me.

Sammy took the lube that was at the bedside and squirted a pool of the white creamy liquid into the palm of her hand before applying it to the tip of my cock. With her nylon toes wriggling against my balls Sammy contributed her thumb and index finger to routinely tease the very tip of my glans around the eye now supporting a bead of seminal fluid. She ran the length of her index finger through the eye of my glans mixing pre-cum with lube. She applied more lube this time soaking the toes of her nylon socks and bringing those soggy toes to bear just below the collar of my glans. Sammy began caressing the entire length of my erect shaft with her nimble little toes before picking it up between her soles and affording me a footjob. Sammy's fingers were still teasing my glans.

I was staring at Sammy through the leg holes of her tight lacy black panties in disbelief with what was happening to me. Sammy had opened her tunic to reveal that she was naked underneath. Her beautiful little baps crying out for my attention and I was incapable of their ministration. All the while I could smell her cunt in the gusset of her creamy thong and taste the salt and pheromone of her sweaty nylon socks. I sucked the creamy gusset into my mouth and tasted the bitter musty flavour of her pussy.

Bet you're wondering if I'm wearing panties, Marti? Sammy asked. Well I am, do you want to see them, she added.

I nodded and grunted an affirmation. Sammy stood up momentarily and undid the fastener on her trousers and pulled down the zip. She finished removing the garment prior to standing straight up in front of me on my bed dressed only in her open tunic and panties.

"Like them Marti? Sammy enquired.

I nodded again and pushed air past the nylons in my mouth, and the panties and the long sock that gagged me, I made some kind of an encouraging groan.

They're chosen specially, I usually wear a little delicate white thong below my uniform, something discrete but we break rules today, Sammy commented as she slipped her fingers into the front panel of her panties.

They happened to be those panties that had me really fascinated amongst her collection. Those with the grey scalloped waistband, an enchanting red front panel of nylon decorated by deeper red polka dots and finished with the fabulous yellow bow with a delicate touch of red tape pinching it in its centre.

I was thinking perhaps you want me to make you come in them Marti, I think I heard Sammy say. I wasn't sure but it seemed possible that any of my fantasies might be turned into realities so I nodded and annunciated that noise that she had identified as meaning yes.

The woman seemed to anticipate everything I craved. To volunteer her service to bring me off into her warm moist panties was the zenith of my fantasies but never beyond my wildest dreams. Simply my wildest dream. Sammy nudged her panties down her legs and lifted each of her feet clear of the minuscule garment. She sat back down between my legs and slid her silky lubed toes against my balls before picking up the fragment of coloured froth and arranging the gusset of it on top of the head of my cock. She pinched my shaft between thumb and index finger and worked the gusset of her panties over the eye of my glans. Sammy lubed her stocking toes again and she gripped me between them and continued to slide her toes up and down either side of my shaft. I snorted and my back arched.

Your cock is becoming very, very hard Marti, I think you're about ready to run, the naughty girl suggested.

Sammy exposed the tip of my cock from within her panties and rubbed the eye with her thumb. A dilute stream of precum flowed from the tip and ran down and darkened the cloth of the ruffle of girly, frothy cloth surrounding my shaft, gripped firmly in Sammy's hand.

Oh my god," said Sammy as a ribbon of sperm leapt from my cock and dumped itself down her hands and pasted her toes. I had just whimpered and expelled air through the gag in three consecutive bursts, three base groans, and my body was trembling and in spasm as a copious quantity of sperm continued to flow and overwhelm the panties. Sammy used her toes to mop up some of the mess. Then she was kneeling above me and undid the gag, pulled her panties from my head and pushed her fingers into my mouth and removed the nylon socks.

"Oh fuck me, Sammy, that was wonderful, edging and milking me like that into your horny panties was a dream come true. Anytime you want to do that to me, Sammy, just go ahead," I enthused.

"I will Marti," she replied.