Sammy's Panties Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sammy retrieved her sodden panties from around my balls and I was astonished when she stood up and stepped into them and began to draw them high so that the gusset pulled at her fanny. She retrieved her trousers and put them on. Finally, she pulled her canvas shoes back over her sodden nylon socks. All the time she maintained eye contact with me and all the time she teased my with her busy tongue as it played visibly beyond her mouth.

"Sammy that was out of this world. If you want to untie me, sweetheart I'll make us some breakfast," I suggested

"We haven't finished yet Marti, she said as she sat down on the side of my bed.

Sammy took a purple plastic container, like a small spectacle case, from the pocket of her tunic. This is very good. I got it from the pharmacy as well as the sedative I gave you in your coffee before. This is more fun. It'll give you a big rigid cock for a long time, it's a drug for treating erection problems. That should give us enough time for me to complete my agenda, she told me.

I was terrified when Sammy attached a great big long needle to a plastic syringe full of clear liquid and mixed the watery contents with a dry powder in a vial, stabbing the big needle through a protective seal of the vial to do so. She drew the solution back up into the syringe. I felt a little more at ease when she swapped the big long needle for a very fine short one.

Don't worry Marti, I'm training as a pharmacist, I've read the instructions. This won't hurt a bit, the needle will not but having a great big cock and big fat balls for the next four hours might be uncomfortable a little. Your balls are going to be completely empty by the time I've finished with you, she reassured me.

Sammy took a little swab from the kit and wiped the side of my shaft with it before gently introducing the fine needle into the erectile tissue of my shaft and emptying the syringe. Then she took a second swab and wiped the wound.

All done Marti. I just need to rub your cock a bit, Sammy informed me.

Sammy reached for one of the slate grey nylon socks that were laying discarded on the bed and she stretched it over my cock and down to my balls. By the time she had achieved that my cock was beginning to fill the sock and stand like a drunken man. Another minute of ministration from Sammy's fingers on my silky cockhead and my shaft was standing up like a soldier on guard duty.

That should do it, said Sammy. I'll be back in a short time.

She didn't close the door. She had me all to herself in an empty flat. Moments later she came back holding an armful of panties with a pink and white vibrator resting on top of the pile. She tossed her toy onto the bed between my legs. Placing her panties on my office chair she wheeled it towards the door and stood beside it. My cock was sticking out in front of me like a big stout wooden peg disguised inside a sheer silky nylon ankle sock.

Marti, what do you call the game in England where you have to throw a ring on a stick," Sammy enquired.

"That would be quoits, Sammy," I informed her.

"Juego de los aros. Panty quoits then, said Sammy delightfully.

Sammy selected the red and grey spunky panties with the yellow ribbon that I had just ejaculated in. She must have changed into another pair. She aimed and tossed them across the room for them to land on my stomach. She failed to tie a yellow ribbon around my old oak tree. She kept trying, flinging her knickers at my wooden peg but when the pile next to her was depleted I had a single pair of black lacy mesh panties hanging off my cock head. That they were those with the orange-red ribbon and that the ribbon was now sitting on the top of my cock was a feat in itself. Otherwise, her knickers were all around decorating myself and the bed.

You look like you have a butterfly landed on your cock Marti. I have never been very good at quoits or darts. Let's play another game, one that I'm really good at. Meet Nora, Marti. It's my new toy, I also bought it in Madrid. Don Garcia paid for it, she giggled. Well say hello to Nora, Marti, she's going to be intimate with you so you should become familiar with her."

"Helo Nora, pleased to meet you," I spoke with enthusiasm like I was enchanted to meet her. I might otherwise have felt silly saying hello to Sammy's vibrator but under the present circumstances, tethered in her panties to my own bed by the horniest woman in South America, saying hello to Sammy's vibrator was just another item of new ground in the realm of the phantasmagorical.

Sammy knelt on the bed between my knees and whipped the nylon sock from my shaft. Holding Nora firmly against my rigid shaft with the clit stimulator resting just above my balls she manipulated the nylon sock over the tip of my cock and Nora's head too and drew it down to contain the two and hold them in an embrace. Sammy pulled the nylon sock down to cover my balls and the second sock of the pair found use as the girl tied it tightly around my balls sealing Nora in a cocoon of nylon sock. Nora's control bulb sat by my balls.

Sammy put her hand into a pocket of her tunic and retrieved her smartphone and from the other pocket another small device with a wired jack plug on it. She pushed the jack into her mobile phone to connect the two devices together.

Sammy read the confusion on my face. "It's a wireless transmitter, Marti, it can talk to Nora, give her a voice. 'Addicted to love', announced Sammy and she pushed a button on Nora's control bulb. Medium vibration without rotation should do it, she commented. Then Sammy turned Nora on with the intention of doing the same to me.

I began groaning immediately as my dick buzzed away in harmony with Nora. Sammy stuffed my mouth with the long cotton knee sock before announcing she had other matters to attend to so she left me with some music for my entertainment. I felt I was tethered both to the bed by my arms and legs and tethered to the internet by my balls. 'Addicted to love' kept repeating and in my mind's eye I could see the video of Robert Palmer with five gorgeous black haired women with black pencil skirts accompanying him as his backing band. Five pairs of bright red lips moved about the stage.

Sammy came back into the room. The uniform from the pharmacy had gone and in its place, she was wearing her bloke's suit.

I'm the fashionista in the workplace, she told me. Her hair was up inside my pork pie hat and she sported the grey suit she had put together for her student fancy dress party. On this occasion, the breast pocket was full of black froth. I'm wearing suspenders Marti, she teased me and she opened her jacket to show me she wasn't wearing any braces. What was she on about. I'd certainly never come across a suspender belt amongst her intimate garments. I had searched thoroughly.

Have you been enjoying the music, Marti? Sammy asked.

I faced her with her sock sticking out of my mouth and nodded. In fact, the sensation of a musical vibe imposed upon me by Nora was another first for me. I'd joined the twenty-first century with my cock rigged like that. Cliff Richard's hit, 'Wired For Sound', took on a whole different meaning.

Looks like you've been enjoying it, Marti, my little socks says you do, it's all wet in the toe, you´ve been dribbling again. I think we need to do a little housekeeping, don't you? My little panties are everywhere, she commented. Sammy picked up a blue, purple and white striped thong and extended it between the fingers of both hands, and folded it whilst separating the waistband and passing this over the head of my cock and resting the panty on my balls. She teased my length with the waistband of the panties as she did do. Sammy continued with her tidying up until there were eight pairs of naughty skimpy knickers hanging by their waistbands and encircling the base of my shaft. The fuschia coloured panties with the ruffle waistband were the last she placed around my shaft.

A baby that dribbles so much needs a bib or two, Sammy declared with a fit of giggles that made her words all the more exciting. I want you to suck me, Marti, I want you to lick my cunt. Sammy sat on the side of my bed and raised first one leg, then the other and removed her shoes. They were her black toeless heels, one of which she placed on the pillow at the side of my head before pulling the cotton sock out of my mouth. Her toes were wrapped in tan nylon and her toenails were their customary shade of blue.

You need to lick this clean Marti, she told me and Sammy pushed the heel of her shoe into my mouth and demanded that I suck it.

Suck my heel, Marti, suck it clean Marti, ordered Sammy.

She pushed the heel in and out of my mouth and insisted that I kept my lips tightly clamped around it.

Good boy, Marti, Sammy cooed, almost whispering.

Sammy pulled the heel from my mouth and then held the opening of her heel over my mouth and nose.

Take a bid deep sniff, smell Sammy's hot little heels, Marti," Sammy commanded.

Sammy re-tied the cotton knee high sock around my face holding her shoe in place against my face. The black bow behind the open toe of the shoe rested on my chin.

I audibly groaned as my nostrils collected her foot scent and my utterance was amplified by the volume of her shoe in front of my mouth, "ooh mmm oooh, oooh oooh, hmmm mmm."

"I want to hear the air going in Marti, not coming out, come on sniff slave boy, the dirty girl had leant over and whispered the words into my ear.

Sammy undid the clasp of her trousers before lifting her bum off the bed and began to slide the trousers of her suit towards her knees exposing a pair of very elaborately decorated white cotton panties. The panties were heavily embroidered with leaves and hearts around the waistband. I was crippled by masturbatory fervour. Sammy's panties all hanging from my stalk and I had no free hand available.

Sammy stood to finish removing her trousers and then sat back on the side of the bed. She lifted her right leg over her left knee and demonstrated that she was indeed wearing suspenders or the item that in England is known as a sock garter. The elastic of the garter around her leg was beige coloured and from it were strung two short beige coloured suspenders which pinched the top of Sammy's tan nylon ankle socks. The toe of the sock was reinforced, a teasing veil that frustrated a clear view of Sammy´s exquisite dainty, dextrous slim toes. The view of her toes in sheer nylon was every bit as evocative as seeing her pussy through sheer panties. I'd never seen nylon ankle socks supported by garters before. Sammy was right she was the fashionista of the office.

Sammy picked up the bottle of lube and filling the palm of her hand she smothered the lube all over the heel of the shoe that was bound to my face. Sammy climbed onto the bed and arranged herself so that her arse was facing me. She lowered her back thrusting her arse towards my face, the gusset of her panties was just visible tucked deeply into her gash which protruded on either side from the gusset and was swollen and pink. Sammy shuffled back toward me and with one hand dragged the gusset of her panties to one side, spread her labia apart with thumb and forefinger and then sank her gash over the rubber tip of her heel before gently and rhythmically settling her cunt all the way to the body of her shoe. My head was subject to the coming and going of her gash.

Oooooh, groaned Sammy with each slow thrust she made as she pushed and dragged her pussy along the length of her heel. Sammy crossed her knees behind my head and dragged me down from my position on the pillows until I was lying flat on my back on my bed. Her face was now directly above my cock and balls. That was certain because the dirty girl now began to make the most of gravity and dribbled saliva onto my balls.

What a lot of pretty panties, Marti, said Sammy as she grabbed the handful of panties around the base of my shaft and began to stretch the bunch of waistbands and pull at my swollen balls with them.

Oh my, I think it likes that, your little cock stocking is all wet, commented Sammy.

I felt Sammy's finger arrive in the eye of my glans and she used it to push the damp nylon sock to and fro across the tip of my penis. Were it not for the tightness of the nylon sock that Sammy had tied around my balls I would have already shot my lot. The teasing of her index finger and the sensation of the sound vibrations delivered by Nora kept my cock sitting on the edge of its seat. Actually, it was standing on the edge of its seat as a consequence of the injection she had administered me. My cock was standing up and screaming and wailing and applauding with a tear of joy in its eye.

Time for another tune, Marti. I know, how about this, Sammy scrolled the screen of her smartphone, "see if you can feel this Marti, it's Donna Summer, it's 'I feel love', well do you feel that Marti, Sammy teased.

My cock answered for me.

Oh, Marti, your cock is weeping and your mess is pulsing through my little nylon sock. Don't you dare come yet, she warned.

Sammy reached through her legs with one hand and untied the sock from around my mouth and removed her shoe. She dropped the shoe to the floor and pulled her knickers to cover her gash again and then planted her mound on my mouth.

Suck me, Marti, Sammy insisted.

My tongue prodded at Sammy's panty gusset. I pushed it as deep as I could through the cotton gusset covering her gash and sucked at the cotton covering her clit. Then I gripped the gusset between my teeth and dragged it halfway across the cheek of her arse leaving her glistening gash, petals unfolded and demanding attention.

I sucked her labia into my mouth, allowing the softest flesh that nature has perfected to pass between my teeth prior to forcing it back the way it came. I sucked again pulling the flesh through its tortuous path through the narrow passage between my teeth and into my mouth. I was sucking on a ripe pear. So infused with blood, her gash had metamorphosed into some succulent fruit that despite my efforts to eat it had an everlasting quality about it. I was reminded of Jesus and his bit of fish that he used to feed the multitude. I was trapped in the middle of my own miracle.

My head was held in a vice-like grip between Sammy's nylon heels her garters chafed my ears. I continued to dig at Sammy's gash with my tongue and drink the copious fluid that was now leaking from her dripping cunt.

Ohhhhhhh, sí, sí, Mi Marti, Sammy groaned. I felt the resonance of her sound passing through her belly as it rested against my chest. I also felt Sammy's lips on the head of my cock. Sammy just rested them there, her open mouth planted over the eye of my glans. I felt her lips descend down my shaft and then her teeth closed around the collar below my glans. She applied her tongue to the sobbing eye of my prick.

We don't need this stuff, said Sammy and she began to work on the knot of the nylon sock wrapped around my balls, that untied she extracted Nora from the nylon sock still covering my shaft.

Then I felt my right ball inside her mouth. Her tongue swirled all around the outside of my tender sack. Sammy made up to its twin treating it fairly and in exactly the same manner. The centre of her attention moved on and then her tongue was in the eye of my glans, teasing and prodding it through her nylon sock. She used her teeth to pick up the reinforced toe of the sock stretching my shaft as she did so before letting the nylon fly back to sit again against my glans.

Sammy refilled her hand with lubricant and wrapped her thumb and forefinger around my shaft. She merely played with me just below the collar of my glans. Rotating her fingers around my member and then she began to slide them in the copious lubricant down towards my balls and back up to the top again. She commented on an increase in the speed of my breathing.

Oh no, you don't boy, removing that sock from your balls it is not a green light that you should lose your load yet. I've still have my plans for you, she informed me, virtually whispering her words as she delivered them slowly and between breaths.

Sammy squeezed the shaft of my cock as tightly as she could before abandoning it, leaving it waving in the air.

Sammy settled her arse back down onto my face. I reached with my teeth for her short pubic hair and began to catch it between my teeth and gently tugging at it before prodding her clitoris with my tongue and giving the little fold of skin covering it a really thorough lapping and poking.

Sammy moaned and tightened the grip on my head between her nylon heels. She raised the toes of one of her feet and placed them against my cheek and then slipped her toes between my lips and into my mouth. I could taste the salt of her perspiration in the tan nylon, the fragrance of pheromone and her shoe leather.

Sammy had raised her head and said, oh my god, Marti, she likes that, she likes my feet, she just pulsed a little drop of semen through the toe of my sock, oh my god she sure does love my foot fragrance.

Sammy's tongue swooped down and licked at the toe of her nylon sock.

Yummy, Mi Marti, she declared. That was all, she didn't do anything further to my shaft, not even extend her tongue to guide it, the tip wavered and throbbed.

That looks like it's ready to pop to me, Mi Marti, better leave her alone or I'll have to change my agenda.

By now I was moving my hips and thrusting my cock to penetrate the air, desperately wishing that it would rub against something and bring an end to my desperate state of arousal. When Sammy disengaged her gash from my mouth I saw beneath her that the head and shaft of my cock were deep red in colour and made a match with the darker shadows cast in Sammy's fuschia coloured panties loaded above the rest of her dainties around my totem.

If she intended to lie idly by whilst my cockhead gyrated in front of her face I was of the mind to persuade her into action. I continued with greater fervour to open up her cunt with my tongue and was ecstatic to sup her thin salty mucus as it bled from her gash.

I had it in mind to nag her cunt as I nibbled at it. Sammy had introduced my erogenous zones to a vibe of a new kind. Hooking streaming sound to my streaming cock head. I was about to return the compliment using a protocol of a bygone age. I nagged Sammy's cunt. The first stereotype I thought of was, 'when you gonna put those kitchen shelves up'. That warranted eight nibbles of her cherry. Next stereotype, 'when you gonna cut the lawn, I rendered down to a solo for teeth, a series of six nibbles of her cherry. 'I am not going out with you dressed like that', I translated into a ten nibble tooth rhythm as I feasted away at her fleshy, youthful twat.

Sammy was salivating, allowing it to drip down onto my cockhead and still she refrained from touching me.

It's my party and it will cry when I want it to and it will cry too, It will happen to you, said Sammy.

She disengaged herself from my mouth and stood up on the bed in front of me.

You're a dirty boy, Mi Marti and I want your mess inside of me.

Sammy walked over to me and with her smartphone wired me for sound again, resting the tip of Nora against my balls. "How deep is your love, I really want to know, It's a song from your time, Mi Marti, I really want to know," she requested.

The Bee Gees started rocking my cock and balls. Sammy left the room. The door of my room remained open and I saw Sammy enter hers. I could hear her busily doing stuff and whilst I could I decided to see if I could free my hands from the hose tethering them to the bed frame. During the previous couple of hours, the legs of the hose had stretched and I was able to bring the knots around my wrists to my mouth and more importantly loosen them with my teeth. I could still hear Sammy doing whatever she was doing.