All Comments on 'Sample Day'

by Loving50

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
this is a true story and us older men could only wish it was us

you have hit the nail on the head of my cock well done thank you so very much; ten bears43 give us some more

writerjabwriterjabover 9 years ago
Great story!

I envy him. I never had a blowjob either while married then was dumb enough to get talked into a vasectomy. Now the sensitivity isn't what it was. I get hard and can "deliver the lumber" but no fireworks. Glad this story shows some men still enjoy blowing a load later in life!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
GregoryJ2471 ;)

Wonderful story. You have the knack of laying out the story, enticing the reader to keep reading. There are many out there that could only wish for a woman to take the time to teach her lover about the joys of sex. Compassion mixed with passion...could a man want any more than that? I think not. Great submission! Keep writing.

Loving50Loving50over 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you for the positive comments.

I always like to say that the over 50 crowd isn't dead yet when it comes to sex. At almost 51, I include myself in that group. Without the fear of pregnancy and with renewed confidence, sex can only get better with the right partner.

I hope every man has a "Jan" in those intimate moments.

Thanks for reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Same name

And same desire....

gnome_mangnome_manover 9 years ago
So Beautiful

I am so happy to read your story. I hope that you continue to write such lovely little gems.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very nice

This is one of the most gentle love stories I've read in a long while. For those of use who no longer have the intimacy of days gone by, it's worth 5 stars and many sighs.

1smokeeater1smokeeaterover 2 years ago

This was a very touching story. Hot, sure. But touching and sincere, too. At age sixty-nine, I wish something like this would happen to me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLoving50@Loving50
Still married, still a mom and now even a grandma! I originally wrote my biography when I was in my early 50’s. Now I’m in my later 50’s and don’t know where the time went. I still seek passion in life but I’ve found ways to fulfill that fairly well. I haven’t written in a...