Sampling Hellas City Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JYSunset
JYSunset
22 Followers

As the force of each shot began to die down, Tom let go of her tits and brought her mouth down on his rod. Karen sucked on it dutifully, coaxing out the last few drops of semen by rubbing the underside of his cockhead with her tongue. Large handprints were stamped in red on each of Karen's breasts, and Tom thought there was a good chance they would bruise. He let his dick fall out of her mouth and squeezed the last few drops onto her nipple. Karen gagged, and a mouthful of cum drooled down her neck.

"Rider Square," the voice said. "Change here for the M Line."

The train slowed to a gentle stop and Tom stood up. Karen leaned back out of his way as Tom stepped over her, tucking his dick away. The college kid looked up, noticing that Karen was free, and gestured towards his own crotch. As Tom exited the train, he could see that Karen was already hard at work servicing another erection. Tom wondered if she or Ellie would ever make it to class that day.

***

The rest of the trip passed quickly. Tom watched through the window of the train as it exited the tunnels and climbed above the city on a tall track. Beneath him, city streets passed by, with electric cars and pedestrians all on their way to some exotic destination. He was out of downtown now, and the area was dominated with smaller apartment buildings and storefronts. Off in the distance, Tom could see the sprawling campus of Mars University, no doubt the alma matter of Ellie and Karen. Small parks dotted the landscape, bits of green in a sea of gray and brown and red. Far, far above them was the great dome that sealed in Hellas City's atmosphere, and past that, the grey-red color of the Martian sky.

Tom thought about the colonists who had first founded Hellas City, and then New London, and the ten other settlements that had sprung up in the Mars Rush of the late 23rd century. Whether they had looked up at the night sky like he was doing now, and seen themselves traversing it to bring life to this red planet. If they had known that they were making the greatest utopia men had ever seen. Tom thought of all these things as the train sped towards the final stop on its line, at the edge of the domed city. But then he shook his head, to clear it so he could concentrate on the gentle and very talented women currently jerking him off.

***

"Mr. Blake!" A woman was waiting for him at the entrance to Ares Vineyard as Tom exited his taxi. The driverless vehicle turned and sped off, no doubt en route to another passenger. "Glad you could make it!"

"Please call me Tom. I'm not late, am I?"

"Not at all, not at all! Diana Mills, owner and operator of Ares Vineyard, at your service." Diana extended her hand and Tom shook it. "Perhaps a brief tour, and then a sample of our wares?" Tom took in the enthusiastic winemaker. She wore a tight blue dress that stretched almost painfully over an ample rear end and stopped halfway down her thighs. Two straps went over her shoulders and crossed at the back, forming an X before coming back around to cross again in the front. Two luscious, exposed breasts jutted out in front of her. Even in the low Mars gravity, they were so large that they seemed to defy the natural order with their perkiness. Diana's ensemble was completed by a pair of black, three-inch heels that showed off small toes with cherry red nails.

"And if I'd like to sample your wares first?" Tom asked.

Noticing Tom's wandering gaze, Diana shifted uncomfortably. Lifting the hem of her dress, she revealed a bare pussy with two thin lips peeking out from it. "Of course. Anything you'd like."

Tom laughed. "No, tour first. I'm sure there will be plenty of time for that later."

Diana guided him down a cobblestone path made from the red Martian rock. The main building of the winery was one story and wide, with a larger warehouse behind it. Two women in matching white tops and black pants stood on either side of the main entrance. They bowed their heads demurely as they approached, but Diana put her hand on Tom's shoulder and led him around the side of the building. They turned the corner, and Tom gasped.

Before them were rows upon rows upon rows of grapevines, a riot of broad, green leaves with dark purple grapes nestled among them like jewels on a necklace. Globes emitting a dazzling glow hovered at regular intervals along the rows, casting a bright light over the plants. "The sunlight is a lot weaker here than it is on Earth," Diana explained, "so we have to supplement it with artificial UV rays. We currently have them set to replicate the exact conditions of Burgundy, France. We change each year depending on how sweet or dry we want that particular vintage." Tom took out his phone and jotted a few notes on it. This kind of information was exactly the sort his readers loved to learn.

A slight hissing sounded from the garden as dozens of sprinklers turned on simultaneously. Water pattered down on the grape leaves, soaking into the thirsty soil. "The water comes direct from the underground glaciers just north of the city," Diana said. "We pay an extra fee to not use any recycled water in our production. You won't find anything purer than that this side of the Sun."

Diana's face shone with pride for her vineyard as she led Tom around, telling him in great detail about their wine production, the barrels they used, the grape press, everything. The facility was just as impressive as the grapevines, made from Martian brick and real wood from the first forest on-planet. The place that drew Tom's interest the most, naturally, was the dining room.

The last stop on the tour, Diana brought Tom into the lavishly decorated hall. Thick, plush carpeting covered the floor, and there was a faint smell of fine cigars. A young woman, wearing what Tom now realized was the Ares Vineyard uniform, stood waiting for him. Her uniform consisted of black slacks stretched tightly over muscular thighs and a pleasing ass, and a white, button-down blouse that was pulled equally taut over her bosom. The top three buttons were undone, revealing an expansive cleavage that drew Tom's eyes. Dark brown hair was pulled back into a crisp, clean ponytail. A gold-colored name tag read Olivia.

Her training had to be top-quality, because she pulled out a chair from the ornately carved table, and Tom seated himself in it. "A blowjob while you eat, sir?" she asked. Olivia's face betrayed no hint of what she was thinking, displaying only the wide smile and overly-attentive manner of a service employee who knows her boss is watching. Tom nodded, and the waitress knelt underneath the table and settled herself between his legs. She unzipped his trousers and reached in, gently caressing his cock through his underwear before pulling it into the open.

"We've prepared our chef's tasting menu for you tonight," Diana said. She sat across from him, the table small enough that Olivia's feet had to be touching hers. But Diana gave no indication that she knew what was happening, even as the sounds of wet lips smacking on hard flesh came from below. "You'll be enjoying a mixed greens salad to start, followed by a pan-seared salmon on a bed of wild rice, and a lemon sorbet for dessert. And of course, a bottle of our finest pinot noir." Diana clapped her hands and two more waitresses appeared as if from thin air. One was carrying a plate of salad, which she laid down in front of him, while the other held out a bottle of dark red wine.

Below, Olivia was taking small licks of Tom's cock, like she was trying to get a taste of it. As the waitress opened the bottle and held the correct out for him to smell, Tom pressed forcefully on the back of Olivia's head. She took the hint and swallowed him to the hilt, with only a tiny gagging sound expressing her discomfort. Her throat was hot and tight, her muscles massaging his entire length. Tom sniffed the cork, inhaling the fruity aroma of the wine. "Smells great," he said. The waitress poured a glass for Tom and for Diana and retreated from the room.

The salad was good, crunchy and light, with a bitter vinegar tang that cleaned out his sinuses. The blowjob was even better. Olivia was really getting into it, sliding her mouth back and forth so forcefully that more than once she nearly hit her head on the underside of the table. The hurk hurk gluck made for constant ambient noise to the dinner. But the wine...

"Diana," Tom said as he drained his second glass, "I have to say, this is some of the best wine I've ever had." He poured himself a third, and started on that one as well.

"Wonderful!" Diana beamed, showing off pearly white teeth. "That bottle is from our first vintage, 2069. We went with a dry wine that year, a little softer on the sunlight, heavier on the rain." Diana was matching Tom glass for glass, and her face was starting to show it. A blush was creeping down from her cheeks, giving her neck and the tops of her breasts a reddish glow. "I'll have another brought out." She clapped again. The empty plates were removed, and in their place a steaming dish of salmon and an unopened bottle of wine appeared. "This bottle is a 2071 pinot. A little sweeter than the first, but I think you'll enjoy this one just as much. Now, time for the main course."

"Agreed." Tom pulled his cock from Olivia's esophagus with a schlurk and a gasp from the asphyxiating waitress. He grabbed her shirt and hauled her out roughly from under the table, then pressed her face down next to his plate. Hauling down her pants, Tom saw that she wore no panties, and that despite her hesitance, her shaved pink slit was dropping moisture down her thighs. He rubbed his cockhead against her opening, spreading wetness up and down her crack, then aimed a little higher. Olivia tensed when she felt Tom's shaft prodding her star and said, "Wait-" But Diana gave her a sharp look and shook her head, and Olivia merely bit her lip and waited.

The mixture of Olivia's spit and girlcum was good lubrication, but even so Tom couldn't press through her sphincter. With every thrust forward, Olivia tightened up, trying to keep the invader out. Finally, Tom drilled the tip of his dick just into her pucker, grabbed her hips, and slammed forward as hard as he could. The whole table shifted, and Diana had to grab the wine glasses before they tipped over. Olivia let out a small scream as the pole sunk into her and buried her face into the table. Tom moaned as the strong muscles of Olivia's colon tried to expect the intruder, milking his cock with waves of pleasure.

"Our girls are cleaned inside and out every morning," Diana said, not looking at Tom or the grunting woman he was anally violating. "Please, try the salmon."

Tom did, alternating thrusts into Olivia with bites of fish and soups of wine. This wine was even better than the last, sweeter and with a stronger presence of grapes. It was a perfect match for the salmon, with its flaky texture and lemon sauce.

"This is actually my favorite wine that we've made," said Diana as she took a long swallow. A drop of wine spilled over the rim of her glass and tricked down her cheek. She dabbed at it with a cloth napkin.

"Is that so?" Tom said. His balls were slapping against Olivia's cunt with each thrust, and he could feel her sopping pussy leaking on him. Tom finished the last bite of salmon and turned his whole attention on Olivia. One hand grabbed her at the waist, while the other yanked on her ponytail, jerking her head up until she was looking right into her boss's eyes. Diana looked at the table, at the ceiling, anywhere besides the scene unfolding in front of her, as Olivia shrieked with the pain of Tom's vigorous assault. Tom slapped her ass, hard, leaving a vivid red handprint on her pale white skin. Then, unable to hold himself back, he roared, and exploded inside her ass.

Cum rocketed out of him at a greater rate than anything he'd ever experienced before. Tom's world condensed to a single point at his penis. Muscles in his legs and pelvis contracted, expelling waves and waves of sticky, hot semen into Olivia's rectum. After three shots, her bowels were filled, and spunk began to leak out around his dick.

"Give me your glass," he said to Diana. She looked at him strangely, then gave him her wine. Tom pulled out, leaving Olivia's heavenly tightness, and ejaculated five thick ropes of jizz directly into the wine. The liquid took on a milky color, and Tom squeezed the last few drops into the cup before handing it back. "Drink up."

Diana took the cup and started into its cloudy contents. Olivia was breathing heavily, still lying in the table, her neat hair come out of the ponytail and a few errant strands of cum staining the back of her uniform. Diana closed her eyes and tipped the viscous wine into her mouth, gagging it down and placing the wine glass heavily back on the table. She burped, and Tom could smell the spunk on her breath from across the table. She inhaled deeply, then smiled at Tom and said, "How about dessert?"

***

Ares Vineyard is in a pleasant locale, with the main restaurant surrounded by many rows of luscious grapevines. The food is top-notch, only exceeded by the heady aroma of wine and women that floats out of the dining room. Try the 2071 pinot noir, and ask for Olivia to be your waitress. Both are of the best quality.

Tom Blake

JYSunset
JYSunset
22 Followers
12