All Comments on 'Sam's Government Inspection'

by hodownnuzv

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
That was ......

That story was just sad. You are a good writer.

zazrix9zazrix9over 5 years ago
My cock

has gone from two inches flaccid, seven inches hard, to between negative to plus one half inch, and no erection. If I''m lucky I cum every two months. I would luv to be inspected like that

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 5 years ago

This story fails to account for the difference between showers and growers. The normal range of difference between showers and growers is between 50% increase in size and 150%. The protagonist is a grower, not a shower, so he's handicapped by the unfair measuring convention. They should have used erect measurement instead of un-erect measurement for status determination.

hodownnuzvhodownnuzvabout 5 years agoAuthor
Hey ZZChromosome!

Thanks for the feedback!

I had them use the flaccid measurements because I wanted to paint the picture of this being a world that was intentionally set up to give the worst outcome to as many men as possible. The people in charge LOVE putting them down so instead of giving them using their full potential measurements, they make them cum first then use ice cold water to measure their shrinkage. They didn't fail to account for showers and growers, they simply took them into account in the most nefarious possible way. Just like each sperm cell that doesn't land in the cup leads to another hour of "community service." They know one drop of semen has MILLIONS of sperm cells and WANT the men to suffer.

Thanks again for reading!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Brilliant story!

My compliments on a superb story. I look forward to further installments!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Thickness

I wonder if you would also pay less if your penis was thick and girthy, as well as big as in 8 inches, hard like mine?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous