All Comments on 'SaM's Place Ch. 04 of 15'

by The_Technician

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
DesireeFoxDesireeFoxalmost 11 years ago
I am of two different

minds. On one hand I know of slaves/subs that will do these things unconditionally for their Masters. This one would. On the other hand, I have seen there are unscrupulous Masters that would force people to their service. So when I read his I view it as these slaves came here of their own willingness to serve. One should be very sure before chosing the life, though it is easy to give one's self to one you love.

this one has been a server in a club, it was rather difficult at times to remember orders, though this one never forgot it is a matter of really wishing to serve. In truth it would probably be better to release the girl as she is probably really not in the right mind to be a slave.

Thank you for yur story, Mistress and this one enjoyed it very much.

Goddess Bless You

Love Desiree

ContrahentContrahentover 3 years ago

I like this chapter, but I feel that the character Evelyn is dangerously short-sighted. She's making some serious mistakes. Her actions, while very helpfully illuminating the world of this underground nightclub, so serious lack of consideration for the consequences of reactions her actions. Firstly, she's only really punishing slave number 157 for her own titillation. Some might argue that is perfectly legitimate, since 157 is a slave after all. I disagree to an extent, since purely arbitrary punishments give the recipient no motive for proper behavior. Secondly, Evelyn appears to have lost sight of the reality that this club is probably recruiting slaves, not Masters or mistresses. Why would the elites of an underground organization seek to add more people at the top, thereby diluting their own power?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe_Technician@The_Technician
1689 Followers
I was born in the Midwest, but have traveled extensively throughout the United States and Canada. Currently I am full-time camping throughout the United States and Canada and spending my time writing for both fun and profit. Books with longer stories such as the kind posted on...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES