All Comments on 'Sam's Sisterly Threesome Ch. 02'

by gen_man69

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
To many instances

where the women's names are incorrectly mentioned. Women's description from previous chapter does not match what is put forth in this chapter. In some sentences and paragraphs the word "her" is used to describe both women presenting a confusing pattern. In other words, which woman is doing/receiving what. Very insufficient/poor, if any, proof reading performed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The brother needs to stay in the picture. Looks like the two women have feel in love but the brother still love’s his wife. His also loves his sister more than he should. Will they stay together or fall apart. At least of the sister gets pregnant she has a father to help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why haven't you added chapters to this story. So many ways your can go as the story teller. First they tell you what they did in the second chapter, then they show you, then you fuck them both to multi-orgasms. After about a week, you suggest they go to an adult store and buy some toys. You give them money for their purchases. But what happened in the adult store, that changed them both forever, and was it good or bad? You tell us, and does he lose Krish to the world of sex for money when she takes a job at the store? Shani takes over the wifey duties, and then something happens, that changes everything. Make sure your proofreader is thorough. Keep writing.

XYZ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous