All Comments on 'Samuel to Samantha'

by BELover69

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
needs work

Your imagination is to be applauded. But it reads more like an outline than erotica. Treat it as an outline. Go back and re-work it to about 10 times the length, and you might have something. DESCRIBE, don't just move thru the action as if this was a homework assignment due within the hour.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yes, and...

as well as looking at it as something to make longer, try slowing down the pace a little. The gradual climb to the end is better than the hot'n'heavy too soon.

It's a good idea, needs fleshing out. No puns intended :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Errors, yes, but THIS?

I expected errors. The biggest one was the fact you wrote this fragment and posted it as a real story. And that "fairy" bit was clumsy and downright lame.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow! How CLEVER!

Somebody named SAM becomes SAMANTHA!

Golly!

How many weeks did it take you to devise THAT clever juxtaposition of names from male to female?

And "Sam's jizz was slowly flooding out of the fairy's vagina." Boy! Wonder what your grades in composition were? Never mind. I think I can figure that out!

What's your next story gonna be? MICHAEL becomes MICHELLE?

BrendaNWBrendaNWabout 8 years ago
loved it

I really liked the story but would rather have Samantha turn back all female after fucking with her girly cock.. might be fun to not be permanent..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Well done.

It is always hard at first. Don't let a lot of critics put you off. You'll notice they're all anonymous. I think it was a great story. Keep on with it. X

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

That wasn't bad,

but it was a little short

wolfblood76wolfblood76almost 2 years ago

You need to do a part 2 for this story! You've got a great starting point, build on it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous