Samuel's Mirror

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, her toes rested on the head of his cock. Then she reversed, dragging her foot down until she felt her heal hit his balls. She repeated this and felt him become still harder. His size impressed her.

"My god, he's well hung," she thought, once again feeling the arousal between her own legs.

She wanted his lips to return to her breast, his fingers to her pussy.

"Well?" he asked. "Would you like to back out now?"

"No!" she answered, much too quickly for her own liking. "It's big; but I'll manage."

"I hope I'll manage," thought Kate.

"Good girl," was all he said. "Then I'll look forward to seeing you over at my place at 6pm tomorrow."

"What shall I wear?" she said, relieved as he began to swim away.

"Don't wear that College girl shit. You wanna be a Lawyer so wear what you'll wear to your first day as a newly graduated lawyer."

"Ok," she said slumping down into the pool

"What on earth have I got myself into here?" she thought, her mind now filled with mixed emotions.

------

Katie dressed for her 'date' in the only quality clothes she had brought with her to College. A black pencil, knee length skirt, white blouse and high heels. She considered wearing hose, but decided against it.

Feeling very self-conscious, she left the College Hostel. Fortunately few saw her go. She went to the bus stop and caught the bus. One change later, she found herself a block from Samuel's house. Now the nerves really set in. She began to question herself.

"I'm basically prostituting myself," she thought sadly. "Selling myself for a pass mark. Maybe I'd be better just to back out."

However she was now fairly certain that Samuel had some weight in the faculty. To pull out now might mean worse than a 'C+'. It would likely mean a 'Fail'. With this in mind she once again steeled herself. The resolve that had got her to this point began to return.

"He's a big guy, but so long as I can handle his size it shouldn't be too bad. It might be quite nice," she thought, recalling how she hadn't had sex in over four months.

She found the apartment and pressed the speaker. He quickly answered.

"Hello."

"Hi; it's me."

"Come on up."

"Hi; how are you," he said brightly, as he opened the door.

"Yeah good. I found it ok."

"Yes you did, and you're looking great. Let me get you a drink."

Kate surveyed the apartment and thought it tasteful. She wouldn't mind it herself.

"Certainly far superior to the crappy room I share with Mary-Anne," she thought.

"Thanks," she said when he handed her a wine. She was thankful to see he poured himself one, so she could be confident the drink wasn't laced with something.

"Maybe better it was," she thought to herself. "It's going to happen whichever way."

Samuel invited her to sit down, told her they would be having fettucine and made polite conversation about the College and her course. He pulled out the first page of her essay and showed it to her, complete with his alterations. She read it quickly.

"It's good," she said, then thought, "Real good. He's a clever guy. This'll get me an 'A' at least."

"I told you it would be," he said arrogantly.

"Now we see what it costs me. I wonder if we fuck before or after the main course?" Kate thought sarcastically.

She had downed her refill and was starting to feel mellower, when Samuel offered to show her the apartment. As she rose he offered his hand and she took it, noting how it dwarfed hers.

They walked down a short hall and into a bedroom. The first thing she noted was the panoramic view through a sliding door and balcony. Then she saw the bed. It began flat then sloped up to where the pillows normally sat.

"What do you think? Nice isn't it?"

"Wow it's different," she said honestly. "You sleep on that?"

"No I sleep in my bedroom. This one's custom made for entertaining. Take your blouse off Kate."

"Sorry?" she said, looking for clarification that she had heard him correctly.

"Take off your blouse," he repeated slowly. "Don't be scared I've seen your erect nipples and I'm keen to see them again. First we fuck, then we eat Fettuccine."

Kate hesitated, quite taken aback by his abrupt, direct talk.

"Here let me help you," he said coming behind her and turning her to face away from the bed.

"Oh!" Kate gasped, as she saw herself in the mirror. It covered the entire wall. Samuel began to unbutton her blouse from the top.

"There's no one behind that mirror is there?" Kate said, suddenly quite concerned at having to watch as a large black man undressed her.

"You saw for yourself; there's only the Hall on the other side. No one watching, just you and me..., getting naked."

He resumed undoing the buttons and upon completion moved the blouse down her arms and off.

"Hmmm nice choice," he said of her bra, as he brought both hands to her breasts and began to massage them through the sheer garment. Despite her disquiet at his haste, Kate immediately felt her nipples harden.

"Traitors," she thought, but then recalled her foot on him the day before. "Best I relax and get a bit into this, otherwise it's going to hurt me."

"Small but nice. Just a handful. I like that," he said in her ear, while continuing to fondle her breasts.

Kate took a large breath and tried to relax under his touch.

"Do you like that?" he asked quietly, rubbing his thumbs across her sensitive nipples.

"Yes; it's nice."

"Then take your skirt off. Quickly; I'm getting hard for you already."

Kate's fingers trembled as she moved them to the zip. At first she couldn't release it and he made no effort to help. Then the zip came down and she moved her hips to shrug out of the skirt. It pooled at her feet and she watched herself step out of it.

"Undress me," he said, continuing with the orders, not giving her any chance to catch her breath.

Obediently she turned, unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it off him. She glanced up to see him looking over her to the mirror, clearly taking in her rear. Her buttocks were small and tight and she knew he would like want he saw.

"I'll help you," he said, unzipping and lowering his trousers and boxers in one go, to stand naked before her. He moved to stand beside her and they looked at each other in the mirror.

Kate saw him semi erect and entirely hairless. She couldn't draw her eyes away. He was every bit as large as she'd felt in the pool. To her surprise she noted he was circumcised. Roger hadn't been circumcised.

"I don't know if I'll be able to take that inside me," she thought, regretting she'd not had more sex of late.

Samuel interrupted her thoughts by again moving in behind her. She felt him unhook her bra.

"Take it off slowly," he said in her ear.

Kate obliged him by holding the bra cups while she pulled one strap down and off her arm, before repeating the process with the other. She held the cups for a few seconds, before dropping them to expose her breasts. She found doing this, while watching herself in the mirror, to be quite erotic. Her nipples stood fully erect.

Samuel's large black hands completely enveloped her breasts and began to gently massage them.

"Relax baby," he whispered in her ear, the feeling of his breath adding to the pleasure now building in her lower stomach.

Kate did her best to follow his instruction, closing her eyes and settling back into his body. His hands on her breast and nipples sent a small current to her groin. It felt good and she relaxed further.

When Samuel began to slide a hand down across her stomach, she was ready for him to touch her intimate parts. He lingered across her lower stomach and she let out a light, frustrated sigh. At the same time he brought his lips to her neck.

Eventually she felt his hand move lower and stepped wider to give him access. His hand slipped across her silk panties and cupped her. The feeling was electric. She began to lightly move her pelvis to accentuate his touch. All apprehension was rapidly dissolving. She shut her eyes.

"Good girl," he said as he pushed two fingers in under her panties and across her nude lips. "You feel so smooth. You like being shaved?"

"Mmmmmm," was all she could manage, as his fingers found her juices and began to spread them across her lips.

"Oh, you're so wet girl. You like this don't you?"

When she didn't reply he gave her a little jerk with the hand on her breast.

"Talk to me baby. Tell me you likin it, or I just might stop. You want me to stop what I'm doing?"

"No. No I like it, keep going. I like that," she said quickly, feeling the pleasure intensify through her lower stomach.

His fingers located her clitoris and he alternately circled and lightly rolled it with the padding on his fingers. He continued for some time.

"Now you want my finger like yesterday?" he finally said. "You want me to slip a finger just inside of you?"

"Yes please," she said with a shudder.

"Yes please what?"

"Yes please, a finger. Your finger would be nice."

"Where?"

Kate hesitated, reluctant to crudely state where she wanted the finger. The truth was she wanted fingers everywhere. On her lips, on her clit and inside of her. She opened her eyes to look. Seeing the hand thrust into her panties.

"Where?" he prompted her again.

"Inside me. Up inside my cunt," she said, surprising herself with her use of the word.

"In your cunt," he said, taking obvious delight from mimicking her.

She felt his finger locate her opening. Kate closed her eyes again. She felt the digit slowly enter her then begin to gently move. She let out a stifled sob, driving her pelvis forward to enhance the feeling.

They moved like this, while her passions rose still further. His hand on her breast, the other in her panties, the finger moving just inside her.

Suddenly he stopped and withdrew his hand. Kate's eyes popped open and she looked at herself, a picture of flushed, wanton desire, standing in panties and high heeled shoes.

"Get on the bed," he ordered gruffly.

Normally she would rebuke any such curt demand by a male. Not on this occasion. Kate moved quickly onto the bed. She lay on her back her head and torso on the upslope. She resisted the temptation to lower her gaze, keeping her eyes firmly locked onto his.

With no hesitation he grasped each side of her panties and pulled them down her legs, over shoes and off. Her impulse was to move a hand to cover herself, but she resisted it.

"What's the point," she thought. "He wants to fuck me, he's going to fuck me and I want him to fuck me."

Samuel clambered onto the bed and roughly pushed her legs wide apart. She couldn't help but glance down. She wished she hadn't. Samuel was fully erect, his hardness standing directly out from his stomach. It looked huge. The veins were now clearly visible on the black monster.

"Oh God," escaped her lips, before she could prevent it. "You're enormous. You'll need to go slowly."

"Just stay relaxed baby," he said spitting on his hand and rubbing it around the head of his cockhead. "You nearly climaxed back there, while I was touching you. I felt you so close, you little minx. You'd like to come wouldn't you?"

"Ye... Yes, but your size. You'll need to take it..."

"Nice and slow baby. You're the Boss," he said lowering his hips to align his cock her pussy, his torso now looming over her.

He started to rub his cock up and down her slit, while holding himself aloft with his other arm. He looked directly at her. She remained wet and he slid along her without a problem. She felt that same jolt of delight each time his cock hit her clit.

"Now here's what you need to do. First you need to pull this leg right back," he said, indicating the splayed leg closest to the mirror. "That way you can watch me slide into that tight, white pussy of yours. Second you need to tell me how it feels. I want to hear you talk. I like talking. You understand."

"Yes," Kate said, swallowing hard, as she felt him stop his cock adjacent to her hole.

"You know you want to be fucked Kate. Despite being scared of my big cock you're wet and eager. Now tell me you want me to fuck you. Tell me!"

Kate looked into his eyes, breathing hard, summoning all her courage. Thoughts flitted through her head.

"It has to be done for the marks I need," she said encouraging herself. "It has to be done, cause there's no way he's stopping now. It has to happen, cause I want it to happen. I need him inside of me."

"Yes; fuck me. Go inside of me. Quick, quick; fuck me."

Kate felt the pressure building as his cock head pressed into her. She quickly looked to the mirror and was watching as her lips surrendered. His cockhead slipped inside her.

"Ohhh, so big" she whimpered as she felt the log push on, yet could see that he was barely inside of her.

"You're tight baby; I love that, but you need to relax."

Kate slowed her breathing and consciously relaxed her vagina, just as he pushed forward again. Relaxing made it more manageable and she saw more of his cock swallowed up by her pussy. This time he withdrew and she felt the ridge of his cock helmet drag along the nerves at the top of her pussy. A new wave of delight swept through her loins. She relaxed further and the enormous size stretching her was partially forgotten.

"That's nice, just there. Right there, I like that. I love it there," she garbled as Samuel, clearly realising he'd hit a sweet spot, began to move himself in and out of her with short sharp thrusts. She looked again and saw he wasn't more than a few inches inside of her. She watched as the cock moved in and out with increasing rapidity.

As the ridge on is helmet continued to drag back and forth across her G-spot, the feelings increased. She willed them on, lifting her ass off the bed to accentuate the delight. Watching this in the mirror merely went to inflame her desire. She began to lose herself in the moment.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me...," she repeated over and over, in time to their mating.

No sex for months, his initial touches, and watching herself in the mirror as the black pole slid in and out, brought forth a crashing climax. Kate had never felt the like and let out a long, loud moan as it enveloped her. She closed her eyes tightly shut and almost lost consciousness as she rode it on and on. True bliss on a scale she had never before experienced.

"Oh dear God," she finally gasped as she came back to the real world. She opened her eyes and saw his face inches from hers.

"You enjoyed that, didn't you baby?" he said, stating the obvious.

"Yeah," was all she could get out, as she tried to compose herself.

Suddenly reality hit her with a thud.

"You didn't finish inside of me did you?"

"Why?" he answered, smiling down at her, still holding himself inside.

"I'm not on the pill. You can't finish in me," she said, now struggling to extricate the cock wedged tight inside her.

"Settle down," he said. "Don't worry, I haven't finished. I need to fuck you some more first. Then I'll pull out OK. Where you want me to finish baby?"

"Anywhere..., no; on my stomach. That will do. Just not inside me. Is that OK?"

"Sure baby, but for now I'm going to fuck you long and hard. That orgasm has made you nice and wet, so it should be easier for you. We got a deal."

"Yeah that'll be nice. You deserve it. Fuck me hard if you want."

"He likes hearing that," Kate thought as he smiled down at her. He gently resumed his hip motions.

Samuel began to work himself in, deeper and deeper. She again turned to watch in the mirror. It wasn't easy for her, as the truth was he was just too big for her small body. However she was very wet from her climax and was determined to bear it.

He took hold of both her hands and held them above her head, while his other hand pushed her leg still wider. This gave them a clearer view of his entering her. She watched his stomach tighten and his buttocks flex every time he pushed into her. She saw her hairless pussy lips dragged in and out with each movement. Once he had got three quarters of his cock in her he sped up, stretching previously untouched depths, deep in her pussy. Despite her discomfort she gave him what he was after.

"Oh that feels good. God your so big. Fuck me with that huge black pole," she repeated.

She knew he was getting close and bravely began to move her pelvis to match his thrusts. His chest was now bathed in a sheen of sweat. Finally, she began to pant loudly, hoping to send him over the cliff.

Kate watched the scene in the mirror. It was as though she were viewing a porn film. Her hands held above her head, her leg pinned back and to the side, the huge black man pumping small body with his monstrous log. She found it quite arousing. Her fluids allowed him to thrust faster and faster, before she felt him swell further. Suddenly, as he'd promised, he pulled out and crawled up her body.

"Watch," he ordered as he took his cock in his hand and pumped it furiously.

She'd asked for it on her stomach, but was in no position to argue. The first rope spurted forth and hit her squarely on the chest. Then he began to move his cock from side to side, spreading his load across her breasts.

"Oh baby that's nice," he moaned, as Kate thought he seemed to keep on ejaculating for a long time.

"Yeah it feels nice," she told him, as she felt the warm fluid hitting her nipples.

Eventually he finished and sat back down across her pelvis squashing her somewhat. His softening cock rested on her stomach. He smiled at her.

"That was a nice fuck; eh girl?"

"Yeah; it was good," she had to acknowledge.

Samuel ran his finger across her breasts, smearing his juices around. Then he raised his middle finger and brought it to her lips. She quickly turned her head aside.

"No!" she said quickly.

"I want you to suck my finger," he said, continuing to hold it beside her face.

"I..., I'd rather not. I don't really like..."

"Suck my finger Kate," he said in a no-nonsense voice, making it clear it wasn't debatable.

Kate swallowed hard. He had her pinned. He could do as he liked. She took hold of his hand drawing the finger to her lips, opened her mouth slightly and closed her lips around it. It was the first time she'd tasted a man's cum.

Samuel smiled and began to move his finger in and out, simulating oral sex. She thought the taste salty, undesirable, but not intolerable.

"There; that's not so bad, is it Katie? Here," he said, scooping another load and repeating the process.

"You like the black man's cum? It tastes nice?"

"It's alright," she answered blandly.

"No you like it; I can tell," he said, moving up to sit across her breasts. "Here clean me," he said offering her his cock.

Kate no longer bothered to protest. She had sucked Roger's cock before and now she had tasted a man's cum. She put out her tongue and began to run it around the head of his cock. She smelt herself and tasted him. She opened her mouth and let him slip between her lips. Even with a softer cock, the head was about all she could manage. She ran her lips back and forth over it, while she flicked and licked him with her tongue.

"Careful you'll make me horny again, you little kitten," he laughed, pulling out. "But I'm hungry. Let's eat. You want a shower first?" he said hopping off the bed.

"Yes; I think I will," Kate said, relieved it was over. She wanted to clean the cum off her chest and bathe her aching vagina. She felt dirty.

"Through there," Samuel indicated. "I'll leave a shirt here for you to wear at dinner. Only the shirt, you understand."

"Yes," was all she said, walking into the bathroom.

"It's dirty sex," she thought as she let the water flow over her. "Stripping in front of a mirror, watching yourself get fucked by a black man, sucking cum off his finger. It's not what I'm used too."