Samuel's Mirror

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She recalled her tentative lovemaking with Roger. Always with the lights off, under the sheets. This was so entirely different.

"It could be worse," Kate thought as the water needles hit her face and chest. "He hasn't forced me to do anything degrading. He came outside of me and my god..., what an orgasm."

As she bathed her vulva she knew she would have to take him there again. This notion caused her both excitement and apprehension. She knew it wasn't going to be easy. She took a large breath, reminded herself why she was there.

------

Kate entered the living area of the apartment wearing only the white silk shirt. She saw Samuel's eyes linger as he looked at her bare legs and feet. He had dressed in a dressing gown, which was too small for him and showed his smooth, hairless thighs.

They ate at a leisurely pace and drank a nice red wine. She had to admit the mushroom fettuccine he cooked them was excellent. The meal proceeded as if they were fully clothed and on a date, discussing mundane topics such as cooking, his apartment, the décor and College life.

"If I wasn't having to undertake this for better marks, I could easily be enjoying myself," went through Kate's mind.

Samuel finished, took their plates to the sink, then went to the sofa and sat down. He motioned for her to sit with him.

"Here we go again," Kate thought. "Back to work."

She downed her red wine and padded barefoot, over to where the large black tutor was sitting.

She didn't play cute and head for the other end of the sofa. She sat down beside him and let him envelope her with his arm. The shirt rode up exposing her upper thighs. She let it sit there.

"You are very sexy and I think you know that," he said, bringing his large paw to her breast. He squeezed it through her shirt. "Now kiss me Kate."

They began to indulge in some regulation heavy petting for a time. Kate was becoming accustomed to his smell and size. She relaxed further as their kissing progressed, meeting his tongue with hers. When he moved his hand beneath the shirt and rested it beside her shaved pussy, she welcomed the touch. She parted her legs to let him know that. He began to lightly stroke her lips.

"Touch my cock baby," he commanded and she did so willingly, finding it semi-erect. However, as he began to swell his size rekindled her concerns.

"Samuel, I'm quite tender after the first time," she bravely told him.

"That's alright baby; I'm not going to force it in you without getting you ready first."

With that he brought his fingers to his tongue and theatrically licked them. Then he returned them beneath the shirt, but this time concentrating around her clitoris. She knew it would be peeping out between her lips.

His touch was light and just the right pressure. She again felt the warm tingling of arousal in both her breasts and pussy. This feeling saw her renew her efforts in stroking his cock. He became fully erect.

After a while of this mutual touching, Samuel abruptly stood and announced that they should return to the bedroom. Once in there he shed his robe and went through the ritual of standing behind and unbuttoning her.

"He clearly gets off on watching this act in the mirror," she thought.

With nothing on under the shirt, Kate was soon looking at herself, barefoot and entirely naked. Without her high heels on, she now looked even smaller, standing in front of him. She felt his cock pressing into the middle of her back. Kate liked watching his hands roving over her body and knew she'd be wet. She was thankful for that. He moved to her side, his cock standing straight out in front.

"His cock looks more like a horse's than a man's," Kate thought, as fear rose in the pit of her stomach. "I can't take that in me again."

Samuel picked up her hand and placed it upon his massive appendage. She knew what was required and began to stroke and twist her hand lightly around him. As she continued he bent to kiss her and rubbed her mons.

After a time he moved them to the bed. This time he lay on his back, his hands behind his head and had her move between his legs.

"Suck me baby," he ordered her.

Kate didn't hesitate. She held his cock in two hands and licked all around his cock head. Then she took him in her mouth, licking and sucking. She deliberately made slurping noises and looked up at him as she worked. He moved his hands through her hair, indicating his satisfaction with her efforts. After a time Samuel pushed her head down, forcing more of his cock into her mouth, until she felt herself gag and could barely breathe. She felt relief when he let her come up to again merely concentrate on his helmet.

Running her tongue across him she tasted precum and wondered if he was going to finish in her mouth. Despite her earlier efforts with his finger, she was very unsure if she could take a full load in her mouth. She was relieved when he had her stop. They switched places.

Samuel moved between her thighs and pushed her thighs back, so her knees hit her breasts. He brought his mouth to her shaved pussy.

"Oh dear God," she once again exclaimed, as she felt a man's breath, lips and tongue upon her pussy for the first time.

She rubbed her hands around and around his balled head, as he licked and sucked her.

"OH, that's nice; that's real nice," she repeated, with his tongue and lips seemingly everywhere.

"Chriiissst!" she cried, when he lightly sucked her clitoris into his mouth. She brought her hands to her nipples and began to pull and tweak them. It caused her pain and pleasure.

"I quite like that little bit of pain," she acknowledged inwardly, surprised at her reaction.

Her passions grew afresh. She looked to the mirror and saw her legs held high and back as his face was buried in her crotch. She noted the wanton lustful look on her face and knew she would orgasm again.

This one came along slowly, as his tender manipulations continued. He worked his tongue in and out of her wet entrance for quite some time. However, it was when he returned to her clitoris that the pleasure flowed out of her pussy and through her pelvis.

It was less intense than earlier, similar to those she'd experienced when touching herself, but still a delightful release. She pressed her thighs into the side of his large dome, while she rode it out.

"Have you ever been licked before Kate," he asked, as he sat upright.

"No," she answered honestly. "First time."

"Roll over then baby and get up on all fours. I'm gonna lick you from behind. You'll like that even more."

This request surprised Kate, but she was so aroused by his oral ministrations that she quickly rolled and moved into position.

"All these new experiences," she thought. "Why not try another one."

She looked again to the mirror, where she saw his large figure poised behind her stroking his cock. Samuel lightly tapped it on her buttock. For a second she thought he was going to fuck her, but then he crawled backwards, lowering his head so his tongue could locate her lips.

At the same time she felt his nose pressing on her other hole. She was taken aback, but it felt nice. It began to seem like his tongue was everywhere again. She could feel and hear her wetness now, as he spread it about with his tongue. He moved to her perinea, which she enjoyed. She was becoming aroused again. Then he surprised her completely.

Kate felt his tongue leave her for a second, before it returned to circle her rosebud where his nose had been.

"Ohh." she cried in a mixture of surprise and enjoyment. She heard his low giggle by way of response.

"Ohh Samuel; I..., I..., I'm not sure...," she stuttered, but her body disagreed. She pressed her butt back into his tongue as it circled closer to her hole.

"Pull your cheeks apart for me."

With his mouth in her most forbidden of regions, sending sensations directly into her pussy, she immediately reached back and did as ordered. His tongue flicked her hole and the sensations increased tenfold. At the same time he brought his hand up and entered her pussy with one finger.

"Oh sweet Jesus," she moaned, feeling him dribble saliva on her butt hole, while his finger moved gently in side of her pussy.

Suddenly he stopped. She looked to see him in the mirror, upright and directly behind her. He brought his cock to her ass hole.

"Right; now I'm going to fuck you in the ass."

"What? No!" she cried loudly, struggling to escape from her vulnerable position.

He stopped her by placing a hand firmly behind her neck. He laughed at her.

"You don't want that baby?"

"No I don't, but you're too big. I've never done that and don't want too. You know you're too big. Please don't," she pleaded, helpless under his hold.

She felt him draw his cock head along her wet pussy lips, up to her asshole and press. She braced herself for the pain. Just then he eased off.

"Well, if I can't fuck you, what about a finger then? Something's going in your ass Katie. Will you accept a finger? I have a well lubricated one right here," he said, holding up the digit that had recently been inside of her.

"Yes, Yes, a finger; a finger would be Ok," she garbled thinking, "Anything but that huge cock. That'll ruin me. I'll end up in hospital."

"Ok then, a finger it is."

Samuel didn't waste time. He brought his middle finger directly to her hole and began to press. She felt the pressure increase. Although it was thick, her bud was well lubricated with saliva and the finger with her juices. Eventually the pressure behind the finger pushed it through her virgin sphincter and smoothly into her.

Kate moaned softly, both through discomfort and the pleasant feelings the entry engendered. The finger's presence sent heightened sensations through her ass and pussy.

Samuel began to slowly ass fuck her with his digit. The feelings grew stronger. She relaxed and it became increasingly tolerable. She rolled her hips.

When the finger stopped moving, Kate opened her eyes to look. Samuel had his cock poised at her pussy lips. She made no protest. She was happy to have him in her pussy, if it meant he'd only finger her asshole. He pushed through her highly lubricated opening and her pussy greedily wrapped around him. Her pussy was more pliable following their first fuck and this time he didn't loiter at the entrance.

"Ohhhhhh," she moaned, watching half his black cock disappear into her, withdrawing the finger from her asshole as he did so. It was hard on her already tender pussy, but pleasurable as well. In a perverse way she wanted him in her.

Samuel began to alternate thrusting and withdrawing his cock and finger. This was too much for Kate. She had never experienced a feeling like it. She continued to revolve her butt trying to evade the feeling of pleasure and pain. It merely allowed both digits to penetrate further.

"Oh shit, oh shit. Fuck! Please, please, please," she pleaded, burying her head in the bed, as his speed increased along with the depth that he pushed in.

"Face the mirror so I can see your face," he ordered.

She looked again to the mirror as commanded and watched him fuck her from behind. He worked that black, veined sausage in, deeper and deeper.

He increased his speed, now moving entirely in and out of her. When Kate felt his balls knocking against her clitoris, he found the end of her vagina. She felt him lightly bump her cervix. Like the rest of his actions, this brought her both pleasure and some pain. She countered any discomfort by surrendering herself to the image of his cock and finger alternately sawing in and out. This vision saw the feelings grow in her pussy.

"Another orgasm. Another orgasm's on the way," she thought with disbelief, while beginning to actively engage in the fucking she was receiving.

"That's good; that's nice; just there," she repeated, now bucking her hips up and down to better accept first cock and then finger. She grasped the sheet and scrunched it in her hands, closing her eyes, willing on the volcano building inside of her.

It spread out from her ass and pussy, down her legs which began to shake uncontrollably. She'd never experienced that before. Her pussy contracted tightly around the large log, now buried deep inside of her. She rode the wave of ecstasy. She clenched her pussy and milked the feeling for all she could. It surpassed the first orgasm and the physical bliss seemed never ending. For some seconds everything went black.

Eventually it began to subside. As Kate returned to the here and now, she realised the finger was gone from her ass. She felt his hands on each hip. She opened her eyes again to look and saw Samuel's cock lodged entirely inside her. She noted his eyes clenched tight and felt additional warmth deep in her vagina. Reality hit her.

"You've finished in me," she shouted, trying in vain to dislodge him.

"Couldn't help it baby," he grunted. "It all just got too horny when you started fucking me back. I hadn't expected that."

"You bastard, you promised. Fuck! Fuck you."

Samuel merely laughed and slapped her hard on the buttock. Then he slowly withdrew his length.

"Morning after pill baby," he said, cracking her again. She watched a string of a fluid stretch from her pussy to his cock. Then she felt his sperm begin to flow down her thighs.

"Fuck you," she repeated angrily, collapsing on the bed, sobbing from all the emotions she had just experienced.

Kate knew she'd have to go to the College Medical centre and wait with all the other girls to see a Doctor. Most would be there for the same reason and the idea repulsed Kate. It was beneath her.

"Anyway; date's finished," Samuel said dismissively. "You've tired me out baby. Who would have guessed a straight laced, hardworking; fresher such as you, would be such a demanding fuck."

With that he climbed off the bed and walked to the bathroom.

"I'm having a shower," he said over his shoulder.

Kate lay face down, sprawled on the bed. She felt exhausted. Then the pain in her lower stomach began to grow.

"He was just too big for me," she thought. "And then he had to come in me. The prick."

Now she just wanted to leave. With a huge effort she got up and searched for her clothes. Her private regions throbbed from the battering they had received. His sperm continued to roll down her legs, but she was unwilling to shower. She wanted to leave. She located her clothes and dressed quickly.

Samuel came out of the shower and called her a cab.

"Make sure you get to tutorial on Thursday," he called to her. "They're compulsory."

She flipped him the bird and walked out without saying anything.

She waited outside for the cab.

"It'll be humiliating in that medical centre tomorrow and then again at tutorial the following day," she thought feeling sorry for herself.

When she got back to her room, Mary-Anne and her boyfriend were there.

"He needs to get out tonight," Kate said to her roommate, ignoring the boyfriend.

"Jesus, you smell of sex," the boyfriend said as he left, delivering Kate the final humiliation.

------

Samuel approached the front door of the house he knew well. He rang the door and shortly the door was opened by a familiar attractive face.

"Hi Mrs Deacon; is Professor Deacon home."

"Hi Samuel, nice to see you. Yes, I think he's likely expecting you. He's in his study as usual. Come on through," she said in her broad European accent.

She turned and walked into the house. Samuel followed, dropping his eyes to admire her figure as they walked.

"The full, lush figure of a woman in her early forties," he thought, breathing in her light fragrance. "Quite the opposite of the pert little thing I spent the evening with yesterday. Look at that ass."

"Have you had a nice day?" she said turning her head sharply and catching him looking at her.

Samuel didn't rush to raise his eyes up to meet hers. On the way he took in her slim waist and full breasts. He saw her blush and shyly brushed away a piece of dark hair. He liked that.

"All the nicer for seeing you, Mrs Deacon."

Maria blushed deeper and began to walk again, without replying.

"Yeah; she likes me lookin," Samuel thought. "I'd love to fuck her and I reckon that's what she'd like too. But she's Mrs Deacon, so I got to be very careful."

"Thanks for the nice compliment," Maria said turning to rest a hand on the black man's smooth arm. "Professor Deacon doesn't give me so many compliments anymore."

"No worries Ma'am. You look like a woman who deserves compliments."

Maria smiled again, then knocked on the study door.

"Bill; Samuel's here."

"Come in," they heard shouted from the other side.

"Samuel, good to see you," Professor Deacon greeted him with a large smile.

Maria ushered him in and then immediately left, shutting the door, just as she always did.

"You've got something for me Samuel."

Samuel dropped the CD he carried, onto the desk where the Professor sat.

"Who do we have here," the Professor asked, smiling.

"Kate Hallsworth. The small girl."

"Yes, yes; small and so serious. Did she disappoint us?"

"No; not at all Sir. Quite the opposite in fact. She's a real surprise, as you will see."

"Good. Any anal?"

"No; I spared her that, given her size. However there is a little bit of finger play."

Professor Deacon smiled broadly.

"And what is studious little Katie expecting for her efforts."

"An 'A' sir. She can't understand why she is not getting 'A's' in your class."

"Is she worth an 'A' Samuel?"

"Very much so Sir. Very much so; I think you will agree."

"Alright then, an 'A' it is. Do you want to stay and watch it with me?"

"Not tonight Sir, I'm a little tired."

"Fine then. We'll see you at College tomorrow."

"Yes. Night Sir," Samuel said, excusing himself from the room.

He had no need to watch the CD of himself and Kate Hallsworth having sex, because he'd already viewed it twice. He'd known it would be good viewing and hadn't been disappointed. He dwelt for a minute on the benefits of the camera he'd had installed, at great cost, behind the wall mirror. Benefits he shared with his boss Professor Deacon. In return the Professor paid his rent and bestowed upon Samuel a salary twice that of other Tutors. In addition, since they'd come to their arrangement, the Professor had passed him with top marks in any scholastic work he presented.

Maria was hovering between the study and the front door. Samuel noted she'd put on fresh lipstick.

"It's a great arrangement alright, but would I put it in jeopardy for this fine looking woman?" he thought to himself, feeling his cock stir.

"Only a quick visit Samuel," Maria said, coming up and again placing a hand on his arm.

"Yes Mrs Deacon," he said smiling back at her.

"Maria, Samuel. Please call me Maria. Mrs Deacon is so stuffy."

"Ok Maria," Samuel said placing his giant hand over hers. "Maria it is."

He watched her smile like a girl and drop her eyes.

"See you later Maria," he said, slipping through the door and disappearing into the night.